Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up and ohhhh my goddd, what has she done? She's seriously bought 3 alpacas? For her tend farm? Hahahaha what a weapon 😂 and seeing as she's clearly had them for months and lived in lunatic lodge for months.. why the hell did she drip feed the whole "my actual dreaaaam is to have alpacas.. my dreeeaaam is to have a farm house.. my dreeeam is to have a workshop for Gepetto.. my dream is to have a boot room.." when she clearly already had them!?

"oh look dreams do come true" duck off Verruca you ain't happy at alllllll. Nobody who is content and happy in their life has to imitate this Disney princess fairytale bullshit that she's portraying. LIES. Oh, and your husband looks less Prince Charming and more like The Penguin from Batman (y) ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What time do alpacas get up in the morning? Must be having a lie in today 🤔

Or Soph’s put in too much the past couple of days and she’s having a day off 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 17
I finally unfollowed the bleep, couldn't take any more of her bleeping lies and prerecord bullshit. Will still keep following here though (great entertainment watching you nusty trolls call her out) but at least I am no longer contributing to the cunts lifestyle.
Eta spelling

Reactions: 36
I finally unfollowed the bleep, couldn't take any more of her bleeping lies and prerecord bullshit. Will still keep following here though (great entertainment watching you nusty trolls call her out) but at least I am no longer contributing to the cunts lifestyle.
Eta spelling
Welcome 🙏

Reactions: 10
They really mustn’t interact with those kids for them both to be ‘‘in my eyes I won’t speak for everyone else’’ so far behind in their learning. My 3 month old is eager to sit up already (he’s obviously not stable enough to yet but I can’t see it being much longer) so how a 8 month old can’t yet is just strange especially with Ron being behind too with his speach and whatever else.
The kid being behind comments piss me off.
The change quite literally overnight.
10 days is a massive timeline to an infant.
Leave the kids alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Or Soph’s put in too much the past couple of days and she’s having a day off 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
I love the going to church theory but in that case Jamie was the one going to learn how to look after them and spending time interacting with them. Makes sense that he does the breakfast feed most days and she just turns up for a photo opportunity.

The kid being behind comments piss me off.
The change quite literally overnight.
10 days is a massive timeline to an infant.
Leave the kids alone.
He was also sitting unassisted at SS house at the end of October when Hinch first met Rose.

Reactions: 11
I love the going to church theory but in that case Jamie was the one going to learn how to look after them and spending time interacting with them. Makes sense that he does the breakfast feed most days and she just turns up for a photo opportunity.

He was also sitting unassisted at SS house at the end of October when Hinch first met Rose.
He was seemingly “stuck” at 5 months old for about 3 months.

Reactions: 28
They really mustn’t interact with those kids for them both to be ‘‘in my eyes I won’t speak for everyone else’’ so far behind in their learning. My 3 month old is eager to sit up already (he’s obviously not stable enough to yet but I can’t see it being much longer) so how a 8 month old can’t yet is just strange especially with Ron being behind too with his speach and whatever else.
What are you banging on about there are lots of pictures of Lennie sitting up by himself 🤷‍♀️
and delayed speech is not always about not having enough attention thanks, my grandson had very delayed speech and it wasn’t through lack of attention

• Haha
Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE]
Was he?? Looked more like he was surrounded by cushions to make it look like he was sitting up himself! Someone will have the receipt ...lets not forget we all support the children here , and Hinch is a lying witch.

She's having an Alpaca in the drawer day!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was he?? Looked more like he was surrounded by cushions to make it look like he was sitting up himself! Someone will have the receipt ...lets not forget we all support the children here , and Hinch is a lying witch
The images are on her grid. There are cushions around him but not enough to be propping him up in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
Fair enough get bloody livestock but why when you have two wee kids, the youngest a baby??
Know she doesn’t work and has 24/7 support but it just strikes me like she’s bored of her kids and is on to the next thing already.
What’s she going to buy when she’s bored of the alpacas?!

Reactions: 20

Alpacas only need feeding at prime time 7pm
slots. Weekends they go into deep sleeps. Hope this helps.

Her fans really are next level stupid. They all say the same three sentences on rotation. Last night, had to come her for a cleanse.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wonder if it'll be a quiet weekend or just lots of montages of Saint Slotha frolicking in the paddocks with her new long necked children? I feel like I'm being dragged through some alpaca themed nightmare as the kids want to go to the petting farm today, and the eldest won't stop talking about the bleeping alpacas there.

If I'm not back by lunchtime, consider me lost to the alpacas.

P.s- @fannysjohnny didn't a car overturn down there last week? I've never had reason to be down that road but from everything I hear it's a bit of a racetrack.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.