Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instacharlie

VIP Member
"The vet we have the boys registered with carries out on site visits as part of our vet plan"
No shit Sherlock, I doubt you'd be rocking up to the vets in your Rangy with 3 Alpacas in the boot😂

alpacacrap.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 185

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’ve got to go do school run she just said that photo was from when one had just been sheared last may. So was that when she first viewed them then? Is that her photo of him sheared? So when she visited them in august with Lonnie was it actually May? You know when he was BORN thus proving that he was born in January.

Hinch reading this - SHITTTTTT

Eta - from her own montage.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 122

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Thread title by @RingoFingo and me (joint winning votes!)

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards

Many Hinchers are still in shock at the arrival of alpacas, as they thought Soph was getting horses.
I mean, it’s not like she’d ever mentioned alpacas, or what she would name them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Amongst the grid post comments was one from Stacey Trollomon herself, which Mrs Hinch has yet to reply to…

Hopefully alpaca people around the country don’t now have an influx of shoppers wanting to home an alpaca of their very own, just because they also have ‘tend grass. It’s not quite like buying the latest can of fabulosa, after all.

The Maldon 3 were ready for their first official day at work, with the awkward ‘meet the team’ session where you have to say something about yourself. Thankfully Mummy was on hand to help them, whilst showing off her new alpaca lingo.

As they embark on their new lives at Nelson Maldon-a House (credit to @MillionDollarBaby) they have already been given their office tattle nicknames.

Soph did manage to find time to squeeze in a quick ad. After all, white cushions in a boot room is what every farm has!
Looks like the alpacas are the new content fillers, which can only be a good thing for RonandLendon’trhyme.

Jamie is still nowhere to be seen. Maybe he’s still ‘tend poorly 🥲 but let’s assume he’s on childcare duty and/or entertaining FredaYahoo.

We hope you’re okay though Jamie. It must be hard seeing your wife, and mother of your children, being far more affectionate and caring towards animals than she has ever been to you. Even poor Henry has been demoted and doesn’t have Mummy tuck him in any more.

Love you darling
Woo hoo ooo

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / Father James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS / Trollomon- Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we fat hens apparently eat

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Not gonna be there first haircut isn't you silly dimwit 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So they've only just arrived and she has a bird feeder full of hair?? So did she pull their hair out or do the animals that require sheering shed Sophie? How did you get a basket full of hair when they only arrived this week?

• Haha
Reactions: 78

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
A note for any newbies.
THIS IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN A RONNIE RAVE THREAD.
Anyone coming here under the assumption that we belittle or “troll” that little boy has been bitterly misinformed.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Andioooop

VIP Member
I am genuinely lost for words, moans about privacy but shows off every bit of the new house, the layout & where her children are sleeping, shoves a ‘farm’ sign on everything but gets fake grass because she can’t deal with it being muddy, ‘pet friendly’ fake grass for alpacas that aren’t pets, mum said this 🥺 dad made that 🥺 fucking hell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Londonchick

Chatty Member
If she has so many amazing questions already in her inbox then why is she asking for more? 🤨

Nothing to do with your engagement figures I’m sure Soph 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

meg_222

Omg have you see this small business outing Mrs Hinch for not tagging her after asking for her products. Her story is quite long but worth a watch looks like she’s sent stuff to SS and referring to her as well but neither of them are following or tagged her.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I’m still convinced that it isn’t Ronnie’s laugh we hear. I feel such a Cunt for saying it but I swear it’s dubbed.

Reactions: 69

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Here’s a riddle for ya.
What walks on four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon and three in the evening?

Who gives a shit, Lonnie was born in January ALRIGHT?

• Haha
Reactions: 65

instacharlie

VIP Member
Omg have you see this small business outing Mrs Hinch for not tagging her after asking for her products. Her story is quite long but worth a watch looks like she’s sent stuff to SS and referring to her as well but neither of them are following or tagged her.
Did she send it or did they ask for it free in return for a tag?
I mean if an influencer asks for free stuff in return for advertising then backtracks on that it's just shitty.
However I've no sympathy for small businesses who just send stuff out hoping for free advertisement. If they haven't asked for it or shown any interest then why send it in the first place? They take the risk of sending it out knowing it may or may not get shown or tagged. Write it off and move on. Oh, and stop sending influencers free shit!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Picklelily

VIP Member
My bestie is a Hinch lover, no matter how much I've tried to get her to see sense. She's always just been like "she's a twat but I love her".

But she's just snap chatted me asking who Mrs Hinch think she is with her pretend farm and that she's pissing her off.

Whoop whoop 🎉👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Proof8

Chatty Member
Guyssss I'm tapping out. Joined a few year back after lurking for almost a year but I'm done.
She is a grade A knob. I cannot be bothered with her disney life that no one seems to question. She has done the bare minimum for those alpacas to tick the boxes so not to get pulled up.
It's just not worth trying to get people to realise because it's stressful when no one does. All the while she's laughing all the way to the bank.
She is one of the worst influences out there but unfortunately I don't think they'll be any downfall. She'll leave instagram on her own terms. It'll already be planned out.

• Heart
Reactions: 59