Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Thread title by @RingoFingo and me (joint winning votes!)

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards

Many Hinchers are still in shock at the arrival of alpacas, as they thought Soph was getting horses.
I mean, it’s not like she’d ever mentioned alpacas, or what she would name them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Amongst the grid post comments was one from Stacey Trollomon herself, which Mrs Hinch has yet to reply to…

Hopefully alpaca people around the country don’t now have an influx of shoppers wanting to home an alpaca of their very own, just because they also have ‘tend grass. It’s not quite like buying the latest can of fabulosa, after all.

The Maldon 3 were ready for their first official day at work, with the awkward ‘meet the team’ session where you have to say something about yourself. Thankfully Mummy was on hand to help them, whilst showing off her new alpaca lingo.

As they embark on their new lives at Nelson Maldon-a House (credit to @MillionDollarBaby) they have already been given their office tattle nicknames.

Soph did manage to find time to squeeze in a quick ad. After all, white cushions in a boot room is what every farm has!
Looks like the alpacas are the new content fillers, which can only be a good thing for RonandLendon’trhyme.

Jamie is still nowhere to be seen. Maybe he’s still ‘tend poorly 🥲 but let’s assume he’s on childcare duty and/or entertaining FredaYahoo.

We hope you’re okay though Jamie. It must be hard seeing your wife, and mother of your children, being far more affectionate and caring towards animals than she has ever been to you. Even poor Henry has been demoted and doesn’t have Mummy tuck him in any more.

Love you darling
Woo hoo ooo

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / Father James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS / Trollomon- Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we fat hens apparently eat

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Poke poke poke poke poke
Stop jabbing everything with that bloody finger arghhhhhhhhh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I see Weepy Al has been weeping over some labels. Is it because the tend friend’s sister didn’t make them?

Who knows? Who cares?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Ugh I unfollowed her because I was sick of looking at her smug stories and her stupid face but I can't stop watching her bloody stories!! It's like a car crash 😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Iv been blocked so can’t see SS comment! Can someone screen shot it please, apaz it was sarcastic or something

Reactions: 12
Alpaca Alpaca Alpaca, Alpacanadintoo .
Who would put pale cushions in a mud room?
Scrap that, who the heck needs cushions in a mud room?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
If she has so many amazing questions already in her inbox then why is she asking for more? 🤨

Nothing to do with your engagement figures I’m sure Soph 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
The nail regrowth shows her timeline is out of whack again. At least 3 weeks there.

Reactions: 45
Ugh I unfollowed her because I was sick of looking at her smug stories and her stupid face but I can't stop watching her bloody stories!! It's like a car crash 😖😖
I actually think it’s where she is heading she’s relying on views of her parody farmer account because it just can’t be serious 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who called bingo on the Q&A? duck me, she’s now an expert on alpacas too 🤔. Anything for attention, bleep.

Reactions: 41
I think all of her shite hinch merch from Tesco will be demoted to the boot room, poodle parlour and utility room - she knows it’s tit and won’t want it in her new country home but can’t tell her sheeple that she knows it’s tit so that’s why she’s putting white cushions in a mud/boot room

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.