Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I had no idea he was even overweight, I just thought that’s what that kind of dog was supposed to look like lmao
A dog should still have a waist. Not always obvious when they're laying down, but when looking at them from above you 'should' be able to see the chest narrow to a visible waist.....then a waggy butt! 😂 They shouldn't look like a barrel😬

Reactions: 22
No we won’t thanks.
No negative comments are said, infact, the way you talk about kids being behind implies you find it shameful. Why is that? Would you be ashamed if your child’s development turned out to be asd? Adhd? That’s on you. You need to work on your internalised thoughts about disabilities .

Secondly. The kid exploiting will always be mentioned and us tattlers have made it clear we will mention it each post. Why? Because this thread attracts a lot of people and the more people that read it, the further that message goes.

KIDS DESERVE PRIVACY and CANNOT CONSENT TO THE SHARING OF THEIR LIVES ONLINE. INFLUENCERS AND CELEBRITIES THAT USE THEIR CHILDREN FOR CONTENT, FOR ADS OR WORSE, TO MAKE FANS FEEL THEY ARE A FRIEND ARE POND SCUM. WE LITERALLY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR RIGHTS BEING TAKEN AWAY SINCE THEY HAVE NO CAPACITY TO CONSENT AND NO VOICE TO TELL THEIR PARENTS TO duck OFF!
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏❤ brilliant as always

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ive missed a few posts but if she couldnt cope with fish, how is she going to manage 3 alpaca's

Reactions: 11
The small business outing hinch is Teeny turbans although she is saying she wasn’t directing her posts just at hinch. But it’s clearly mainly about her and SS.
Welcome to the club hun ☕
Poor bugger. She’s for it now.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I never go over there anymore, I know us lot can be mouthy and maybe test the waters, but I believe it's all in good reasoning and with genuine concern, frustration.
The SS tattlers should be ashamed of themselves for some of the stuff they say about CHILDREN
I agree that her kids, especially the eldest need a proper good scrub in the shower, but that's about it.
Totally agree. They go way overboard especially about her sister. To be honest I don't think anyone other than the influencer should be talked about let ridiculed and insulted and especially not the kids. A step too far in my opinion Anyhow can someone give me a teeny tiny clue where her house is apart from it being off one of the many main roads out if Maldon?

Reactions: 9
A dog should still have a waist. Not always obvious when they're laying down, but when looking at them from above you 'should' be able to see the chest narrow to a visible waist.....then a waggy butt! 😂 They shouldn't look like a barrel😬
Or a hippo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No we won’t thanks.
No negative comments are said, infact, the way you talk about kids being behind implies you find it shameful. Why is that? Would you be ashamed if your child’s development turned out to be asd? Adhd? That’s on you. You need to work on your internalised thoughts about disabilities .

Secondly. The kid exploiting will always be mentioned and us tattlers have made it clear we will mention it each post. Why? Because this thread attracts a lot of people and the more people that read it, the further that message goes.

KIDS DESERVE PRIVACY and CANNOT CONSENT TO THE SHARING OF THEIR LIVES ONLINE. INFLUENCERS AND CELEBRITIES THAT USE THEIR CHILDREN FOR CONTENT, FOR ADS OR WORSE, TO MAKE FANS FEEL THEY ARE A FRIEND ARE POND SCUM. WE LITERALLY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR RIGHTS BEING TAKEN AWAY SINCE THEY HAVE NO CAPACITY TO CONSENT AND NO VOICE TO TELL THEIR PARENTS TO duck OFF!
Say it louder for the folk at the back 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I never go over there anymore, I know us lot can be mouthy and maybe test the waters, but I believe it's all in good reasoning and with genuine concern, frustration.
The SS tattlers should be ashamed of themselves for some of the stuff they say about CHILDREN
I agree that her kids, especially the eldest need a proper good scrub in the shower, but that's about it.
Anything about looks re the child is ugly yes it’s over the line and them comments need reporting.

The comments about the kids hygiene though, I know kids are messy trust me mine are a nightmare. But the it’s usually sodden full nappies all the time, tangled hair… it’s not very nice to see and going through cases where events have happened at work kids appearing dirty and unkempt always seems to feature on a list of things when an event occurs and we have to look into it. So I find it baffling how she gets away with showing them poor babies genuinely dirty and nothing happens!

I think it’s tattle rules as well to report comments so any mean comments about Ronnie or Lennie need reporting though I have not seen any

• Heart
Reactions: 13
louder for those at the back 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All, can we get back to Mrs hinch rather than ex members or trolls. Fankyou!

Reactions: 41
I can’t even bring myself to click her stories, I won’t give her the engagement so I wait for you lot to upload. I take it there’s nothing interesting so far today 💤

Reactions: 16
Anything about looks re the child is ugly yes it’s over the line and them comments need reporting.

The comments about the kids hygiene though, I know kids are messy trust me mine are a nightmare. But the it’s usually sodden full nappies all the time, tangled hair… it’s not very nice to see and going through cases where events have happened at work kids appearing dirty and unkempt always seems to feature on a list of things when an event occurs and we have to look into it. So I find it baffling how she gets away with showing them poor babies genuinely dirty and nothing happens!

I think it’s tattle rules as well to report comments so any mean comments about Ronnie or Lennie need reporting though I have not seen any
It's the age old money debate , a person with money who drinks every day is socially drinking..where someone poor drinking every day is an alcoholic!

Same.wuth kids ,because she's rich and a celeb it's quirky that her kids are constantly dirty ,but if it was poor working class Sarah from.down the road social would be called!!

Hinch is still a prick

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's the age old money debate , a person with money who drinks every day is socially drinking..where someone poor drinking every day is an alcoholic!

Same.wuth kids ,because she's rich and a celeb it's quirky that her kids are constantly dirty ,but if it was poor working class Sarah from.down the road social would be called!!

Hinch is still a prick
👏🏻 spot on!

When will influencer culture die 🙄 Hinch and SS are the worst examples imo

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I agree her kids are proper little scruffs and need a good hairbrush and wash. I'll always agree on that. I'm big on hygiene for my kids, sounds ridiculous to say cos every parent should be, Stacey is a very lazy parenting - but the comments about the kids looks, and her sister and Stacey's teeth etc. It's pure witch behaviour and it's not funny what so ever. I think we're very mild when it comes to hinch.. I don't think we'll ever see comments about Ronnie and Lonnie, no one is nasty enough on this thread thankgod, and like you said the report button is there for a reason x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.