Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry :( is there anyway for you to report her for copyright breaches?
Quite a few of us small businesses have tried,but shes the sister of a famous celeb and has backing from Lord sugar 🤬 what she charges for 1 label, I make 10 of, shes a greedy witch

Look at her comment under the bradleyreevedesign post of her utility room, shes one smug witch,proper beggy Mitchell 🤬 we got this Brad....yeah for free !

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Assume she’s fucked off for the weekend again then? How is anyone still bothering to follow her? 🥱

Reactions: 15
We can't afford a new kitchen yet but at least we aren't freeloaders 👍🏼🖕🏽👍🏼 Don't know how she isn't ashamed to take from people with the money she has.

When will the sheep ever wake up.

Can utility room be added to the wiki?

Reactions: 27
Has Ron been gifted a beanie from teeeny turbans then? This small business is not happy being used by influencers and rightly so. On one hand I agree that it’s wrong for an influencer to accept something for free, clearly liking the product and wearing it and not having the courtesy to say thank you to that small business. But then again. these small businesses also need to understand that influencers are a business that only care about themselves most of the time. Sending them items for free in return for free press is NOT a guarantee. Paying customers and their positive reviews are also worth their weight in gold! Influencers are only interested in what makes THEM money and what provides THEM with positive PR. Hinch pretends she supports small businesses, yet here we have a small business who is stating she doesn’t - love ittttt!! 😆 We all know that she USES small businesses for her free stuff. She much prefers working with the big corporations- that’s how she has made her millions - Tescos, P&G etc..

Hinch also heavily relies on being sent freebies - it helps her to get richer and richer. No need for her to pay for clothes for her kids, nappies for her babies, toys, jus rol pastry etc etc. Maybe these small businesses need to rethink their marketing strategy.

Mind you, I have always thought Hinch is a rude, self obsessed, grabby and totally unprofessional diva. It’s good to hear a small business someone sort of semi-slating & shaming Hinch (but trying to be very careful how they play it because they are worried about the backlash from Hinch’s team, her mum and her army).

I only wish the Hinchers could see this nasty side to Soph, instead of the Disney Princess character she tries to portray all the time.

And shes commented 😳🤬 shes a proper beggy Mitchell
It’s all about her though - surely it should be ‘we’?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I actually hope the pair of lying chavs stay off the gram this weekend, had enough of her tit for the last couple of days & cringe at her disney tunes and tappy finger at her "Memorial" style Dad MADE trophy signs! 👉👉👉

Fully expect at least Sopha to be at Hoe's birthday if he's having a 'do'. All of them are so fake it's nauseating!

Reactions: 16
New thread

Reactions: 7
Has Ron been gifted a beanie from teeeny turbans then? This small business is not happy being used by influencers and rightly so. On one hand I agree that it’s wrong for an influencer to accept something for free, clearly liking the product and wearing it and not having the courtesy to say thank you to that small business. But then again. these small businesses also need to understand that influencers are a business that only care about themselves most of the time. Sending them items for free in return for free press is NOT a guarantee. Paying customers and their positive reviews are also worth their weight in gold! Influencers are only interested in what makes THEM money and what provides THEM with positive PR. Hinch pretends she supports small businesses, yet here we have a small business who is stating she doesn’t - love ittttt!! 😆 We all know that she USES small businesses for her free stuff. She much prefers working with the big corporations- that’s how she has made her millions - Tescos, P&G etc..

Hinch also heavily relies on being sent freebies - it helps her to get richer and richer. No need for her to pay for clothes for her kids, nappies for her babies, toys, jus rol pastry etc etc. Maybe these small businesses need to rethink their marketing strategy.

Mind you, I have always thought Hinch is a rude, self obsessed, grabby and totally unprofessional diva. It’s good to hear a small business someone sort of semi-slating & shaming Hinch (but trying to be very careful how they play it because they are worried about the backlash from Hinch’s team, her mum and her army).

I only wish the Hinchers could see this nasty side to Soph, instead of the Disney Princess character she tries to portray all the time.

It’s all about her though - surely it should be ‘we’?
Teeny had the nerve to make a massssssively long story ripping hinch to shreds (rightly so I think it's disgusting, but are we really surprised hinch has done this?) but then shits herself knowing she's on tattle and cries saying 😢 oh it's in noooo way just about mrs hinchhhhhhhhh 😢
If they're that bleeping thick to send someone like Mrs hinch free tit and expect a shout out then it's their own fault. There's plenty of other influencers who would do it properly.
Mrs hinch would be nowhere near my list of packages.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.