Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a company who works with all the influencers and celebs. They’ve done Denise vanoutens kitchen, Olivia Bowen, mark wright. Billie faires and Georgia and Tommy from TOWIE.

She definitely trying to fit in the high end rich Celeb.

SS follows them aswell… I wonder if they’re doing work for her or have done?

ETA: they done her FIRST kitchen at grey skull.

Reactions: 16
The small business outing hinch is Teeny turbans although she is saying she wasn’t directing her posts just at hinch. But it’s clearly mainly about her and SS.
Welcome to the club hun ☕
Good! Glad someone is finally speaking about cretins like her, living a life of luxury at the cost of others.

Reactions: 11
I actually think that design is lovely. Id never be able to afford it so will just sit over here bitter and poor 😂

• Haha
Ignoring the empty air in the middle and the boot room, it’s got as much space (much less bench space) and storage as my much very conventional and stock standard Aussie “utility” room 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
That utility ROOM is in the worst place. Imagine putting it between the kitchen and your kids' playroom. Fools.

Reactions: 20
That kitchen designer has supplied all the Essex ‘celebrities’ (using that term very loosely) with kitchens. They must all get discounts - why would mark wright, billie faiers, Denise van outen all use him? Do the agents all get in touch and negotiate like mad to get a free or heavily discounted kitchen from him? Also, What a weird shaped room!

Noticed that Hinch used him at castle greyskull. Apparently Jamie sends him jokes all the time - wonder if the recent ones have involved dildos and kitchen roll holders 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s a company who works with all the influencers and celebs. They’ve done Denise vanoutens kitchen, Olivia Bowen, mark wright. Billie faires and Georgia and Tommy from TOWIE.

She definitely trying to fit in the high end rich Celeb.

SS follows them aswell… I wonder if they’re doing work for her or have done?

ETA: they done her FIRST kitchen at grey skull.
Denise Van Outen yes but I wouldn't call the rest of them high end celebs!! They are the trashy end of celebrity, hate reality stars they all look the same with their lip and cheek fillers.

Reactions: 21
Hey guysch. Has this been shared already?

Apparently this company (gifted?) some other influencer with a kitchen. Is she getting a free/heavily discounted utility? 😒

"We got this." You don't have to do anything.

P.s. Nothing special, looks old-fashioned 🤣🙊🙊🙊

View attachment 1006879
bleeping hell that's the utility room.? It's bigger than my apartment! Anyhow me being a detective has found her house and all I can say is I hope those alpacas don't escape.

Reactions: 17
I agree her kids are proper little scruffs and need a good hairbrush and wash. I'll always agree on that. I'm big on hygiene for my kids, sounds ridiculous to say cos every parent should be, Stacey is a very lazy parenting - but the comments about the kids looks, and her sister and Stacey's teeth etc. It's pure witch behaviour and it's not funny what so ever. I think we're very mild when it comes to hinch.. I don't think we'll ever see comments about Ronnie and Lonnie, no one is nasty enough on this thread thankgod, and like you said the report button is there for a reason x
I really really dislike the SS thread, some of the things they say about her sister are really below the belt. I’m always reporting, I love this thread because we are never like that!
yet no one is really focused on them? SS calls people ‘Wilmas’ but doesn’t directly mention tattle or hint towards it. Wonder if she reads hers?

Reactions: 18
Just seen the story from last night on no jobs page. If the two of them are out their with their children who’s looking after their *actual* children?

I really really dislike the SS thread, some of the things they say about her sister are really below the belt. I’m always reporting, I love this thread because we are never like that!
yet no one is really focused on them? SS calls people ‘Wilmas’ but doesn’t directly mention tattle or hint towards it. Wonder if she reads hers?
Her sister is horrible,ruined a lot of small businesses she has ! On the coat tails of ss, including mine and she steals designs....inc mine

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think the majority of influencers and celebrities read their own thread and maybe others too.

Some influencers make it very obvious that they read here by the things they post after it’s been discussed on threads.
Trying to sound sarcastic but it makes them look like a head.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.