Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A note for any newbies.
THIS IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN A RONNIE RAVE THREAD.
Anyone coming here under the assumption that we belittle or “troll” that little boy has been bitterly misinformed.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I agree her kids are proper little scruffs and need a good hairbrush and wash. I'll always agree on that. I'm big on hygiene for my kids, sounds ridiculous to say cos every parent should be, Stacey is a very lazy parenting - but the comments about the kids looks, and her sister and Stacey's teeth etc. It's pure witch behaviour and it's not funny what so ever. I think we're very mild when it comes to hinch.. I don't think we'll ever see comments about Ronnie and Lonnie, no one is nasty enough on this thread thankgod, and like you said the report button is there for a reason x
The thing with Hinch is, we all agree she looks awful with the amount she edits and filters herself. She looks sooooo much better and more healthy when we see the real her.
The only comments on her natural appearance are when people haven’t seen it before and are shocked - but every single time the comments are wow she’s so much better like that, why does she need to filter herself?

The kids are sweethearts, no one stands for any even slightly negative comments on them.

I even feel sorry for Henry 😂 It’s not his fault he’s a smug seal, it’s what she’s made him.

A note for any newbies.
THIS IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN A RONNIE RAVE THREAD.
Anyone coming here under the assumption that we belittle or “troll” that little boy has been bitterly misinformed.
Ronnie rave thread is my fave thing to say ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The thing with Hinch is, we all agree she looks awful with the amount she edits and filters herself. She looks sooooo much better and more healthy when we see the real her.
The only comments on her natural appearance are when people haven’t seen it before and are shocked - but every single time the comments are wow she’s so much better like that, why does she need to filter herself?

The kids are sweethearts, no one stands for any even slightly negative comments on them.

I even feel sorry for Henry 😂 It’s not his fault he’s a smug seal, it’s what she’s made him.

Smug seal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
👏🏻 spot on!

When will influencer culture die 🙄 Hinch and SS are the worst examples imo
As long as the sheep are blind it will keep happening unfortunately

Ronnie Rave Thread for next title !!

Reactions: 24
And yet the post on the 6th his hair looks longer? Sometimes it just lies flatter?

But commenting on whether a kid can sit at 8 months because yours is nearly sitting at 3 months?
Every child is different. Kids don't sit quicker because their parents do/don't do Instagram.
Yes she puts pictures of them out there but suggesting they're delayed because they're not sitting at 8 months is farcical
I don't think lennie is delayed as such, but she uses so many pre records it looks like his progress is up and down like a bloody yo-yo. Thats the observations I make and usually see fellow tatters make too. Ronnie has a speech delay but so does my kid of similar age so I would never blame the parents because we have done and are doing everything we can for ours. I just hope that she is taking it serious and getting help and support rather than ignoring the issue and playing with her alpacas at her fake farm.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey guysch. Has this been shared already?

Apparently this company (gifted?) some other influencer with a kitchen. Is she getting a free/heavily discounted utility? 😒

"We got this." You don't have to do anything.

P.s. Nothing special, looks old-fashioned 🤣🙊🙊🙊

Screenshot_20220122-111936_Instagram~2.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

Apparently this company (gifted?) some other influencer with a kitchen. Is she getting a free/heavily discounted utility? 😒

P.s. Looks ugly 🤣🙊🙊🙊

View attachment 1006879
The way she speaks about herself 'to think I'm gonna have a utility!!!!' 'i can't believe this is mine' all this little old me faux humble bullshit, for a grown women with millions in the bank she gives me serious 🤢🤢 vibes. Grow up Sophie the 5 year old act is really not a good look.

Reactions: 33

P.s. Nothing special, looks old-fashioned 🤣🙊🙊🙊

View attachment 1006879
Oh duck right off.

It’s dull and nothing remotely special but she can more than afford to purchase this outright. It’s this that really bleeping grinds my gears. Influencer culture needs to end right now, it’s not fair. She does duck all and people trip over themselves to give them free stuff and there are folk who are having to decide over rent/food and gas/electric. It bleeping stinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh duck right off.

It’s dull and nothing remotely special but she can more than afford to purchase this outright. It’s this that really bleeping grinds my gears. Influencer culture needs to end right now, it’s not fair. She does duck all and people trip over themselves to give them free stuff and there are folk who are having to decide over rent/food and gas/electric. It bleeping stinks.
I don't know if it's free but wouldn't be surprised 🤮

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.