Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake, feeding the alpacas every evening is going to be the new ‘putting Henry to bed’ isn’t it??? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Haven’t seen the “three musketeers” agenda she was pushing when she was pregnant with Lonnie. Has she saved that for the “fur boys”? Ugh I hate myself for typing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well my fellow nusty trolls I must love and leave you because my actual farm does not run itself and I have to be up at an ungodly hour to scrape cow tit out of a shed 🙄
Oh if only I had some Zoflora 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry if this was already bought up before but we was talking of dates before and I know even the grid posts are all posted whenever they bloody well script it!
But seriously! Lonnie was being held up in this photo shoot in Dec and all of a sudden a Christmas miracle itself he was siting up and looking proper grown up! wtf
View attachment 1006290View attachment 1006292
They really mustn’t interact with those kids for them both to be ‘‘in my eyes I won’t speak for everyone else’’ so far behind in their learning. My 3 month old is eager to sit up already (he’s obviously not stable enough to yet but I can’t see it being much longer) so how a 8 month old can’t yet is just strange especially with Ron being behind too with his speach and whatever else.

Reactions: 17
HIYA SOPH. Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 🙄. Can we address the concern raised about TB on here please. We all know this is your real Q&A place. Daft bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm beginning to realise she's strung us along for ever and the sale could have been going through before SS revealed her new place hence her being so peeved at the time.
I think this too!! i think it's been going on alot longer than any of us originally thought

I love all animals so I do genuinely think that the alpacas are pretty cute, but they live for 20 years! No way is she going to look after something for 20 years. She can't look after herself without her Mum, Dad and Jamie being there 24/7. I really hope that she's making some very sensible investments because Instagram probably won't even exist in 5 years time and hers is currently the sole income supporting 4 adults, 2 children, 2 fairly large properties, 1 dog and now 3 alpacas.
once Her Instagram dries up and she doesn’t have to keep pretending anymore she’ll bin those alpacas off, no way will she have them for 20 years

Reactions: 23
Sopha hinching

Killed ‘er, husband, whacked him

Fed him to the maldon 3 , they snackin’ 🦙🦙🦙

What’s happenin’?

Sopha hinching

Ignore my drivel,im suffering with dental pain gone a bit cray cray 🤪

Did anyone else notice how inch looked at them furries with contempt and a look of being royally pissed off
I think that he’s tired of her insanity. He’s in it for the money at this point.

She is right about the boys and not having females in the pen..but what she failed to tell us all is how Randy her boys get. They don’t have seasons like other animals if left to nature they’d be at it all the time! That’s WHY she can’t get a female!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Listen,you have to have yr wits about you on that corner.I clearly saw that all the lights were on at the back but couldn't tell if anyone was in.
Sounds like you saw sopha lights on noone home 🤪🤭

Real tea…old poster, new account. Interviewed a relative of Inch for a job, colleagues mega excited when they saw the surname and asked all about sofa (they are were hinchers) and the relative said inches family cannot stand her and have little to do with them, they even warned us that she was about to get much worse (way before the house reveal) I asked what they thought about tattle and they thought it was spot on and said a few family members read regularly (as does sofa, but we knew that anyway!)
Sadly they didn’t get the job so can’t interrogate further although I have bumped into them in Waitrose since!
Well they sound like my type of people 🙏 I'd love to meet up and have a cuppa ☕ with them 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Good Morning Hens 🐔🥤🍿

Just a thought for any of you clever folk who might have saved the story clip of Ron's laugh the other day & able to compare it "side by side" with that of the youtube laughing baby sound? ....

I've listened to it again after so many of us though it was dubbed & it's pretty convincing! 🤔

Have a laaavely day! 😉 xx

Good Morning gullable shoppers
'Erre is a crap song what I wrote to cheer your 'aarts ladeez & gents! Oii oii!
I is a cleavvvaah boyz ain't I yeahh!

To the tune of Your Song by Elton John:

It's a little bit funny...
This feelin' inside
Victorian butt plug
Stuck up my behind...

We got loadsa' money
But we ain't gotta clue
We buy a fake farm,where, we both can lie...

Are we sat on the sofa?
Greyskull or Faux Farm?
You make your minds up...
We don't give a damn
We just spew more tit and
You believe every word...
I was stuck to the loo for 3 days of turds ...
We hope you don't mind...
Us lying to yoouuu

My wife is obcessed with Alpaca Poo...

Etc! 👍🏻🤣💩 ATV

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Good Morning Hens 🐔🥤🍿

Just a thought for any of you clever folk who might have saved the story clip of Ron's laugh the other day & able to compare it "side by side" with that of the youtube laughing baby sound? ....

I've listened to it again after so many of us though it was dubbed & it's pretty convincing! 🤔

Have a laaavely day! 😉 xx

Good Morning gullable shoppers
'Erre is a crap song what I wrote to cheer your 'aarts ladeez & gents! Oii oii!
I is a cleavvvaah boyz ain't I yeahh!

To the tune of Your Song by Elton John:

It's a little bit funny...
This feelin' inside
Victorian butt plug
Stuck up my behind...

We got loadsa' money
But we ain't gotta clue
We buy a fake farm,where, we both can lie...

Are we sat on the sofa?
Greyskull or Faux Farm?
You make your minds up...
We don't give a damn
We just spew more tit and
You believe every word...
I was stuck to the loo for 3 days of turds ...
Us lying to yoouuu

My wife is obcessed with Alpaca Poo...

Etc! 👍🏻🤣💩 ATV

Hahaha I blooming luv it !!! Now I won't hear any other words than those when the real song is on though!

Thread suggestion

Fake grass ,fake laugh,fake mud on Henners Ass...

• Heart
  • Haha
lies constantly. They are living in that house. The amount they have spent getting them animals is ridiculous as we all know she won’t keep them. They are not toys sofa keep your precious boys away from them wild animals !

she has surely reached her limit now. She said once she had hit her targets she was off. Hurry up sofa you have everything you aimed for now 👋🏻

Reactions: 26
Sorry if this was already bought up before but we was talking of dates before and I know even the grid posts are all posted whenever they bloody well script it!
But seriously! Lonnie was being held up in this photo shoot in Dec and all of a sudden a Christmas miracle itself he was siting up and looking proper grown up! wtf
View attachment 1006290View attachment 1006292
Sorry if this has already been said because I'm a few pages behind...

The difference in hair too. And also the fact there are no cushions/props behind him incase he falls, shows he's mastered sitting in this photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m saying nothing 🤣
Wonder if she’s getting them because their maternal instincts are similar to hers

Very well put @Pollyanna263 👏 she's killing him. Also us tatters noticed his hips starting to show signs of problems while walking. Likely the affects of overfeeding 😣
Yes, there’s a definite hip issue that I mentioned a few weeks ago. It’s possible that it’s a genetic thing, though, that he would have had regardless of weight. Excess weight won’t help as it’s additional pressure on the joints.

I hope she’s taken him to the vet, or the alpaca vet sees him when they do their ‘site visit’

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Did google help you with your answers sofa!! Haha!!

Shes such a tit show its unreal!
I typed in the first bit of her answer about the spitting alpacas, and of course copied and pasted from google. I really cringe from within when she starts behaving knowledgeable😂 it’s almost funny. Like Sophie. That’s not you. It’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.