Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Who "pops over" to a friend who lives 20 minutes drive away, at 9pm on a Saturday night? Something's afoot...damage control on the reno wars?

• Haha
Reactions: 50

jimbobs_small_knob

Morning nusty trolls! I have come back into the fold after having a little wobble and deleting my other account but the whole farm thing has pushed me over the edge (actual farm owner here!)
You may remember a few (hundred) threads back when I interviewed inch’s relative and they told my colleague (who WAS a massive hincher, she has seen the light, praise the lord) that the family couldn’t stand Sofa and there was worse to come. I think this was the time we were speculating on the house move?
Sadly they didn’t get the job but it was evident how much they absolutely hated Sofa and said their family would have nothing to do with her Instagram ever.
Was gutted they didn’t get the job cos I would have loved to probe further at the works Xmas do! Anyway, already feeling the love for being back with you beautiful people! I cannot wait to see how this shit show turns out.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’ve been lurking since not a farm was revealed on insta, I saw someone on a Facebook page mention they disliked hunch and I went to Google why and now I’m here.

I am living for this! I was never a fan just liked to have a look at some cleaning tips when I needed them, but this braggy bullshit? Way too far, I’m all for working and getting your dream but if it wasn’t actually your dream then why LIE?!

Really gets my back up, and don’t get me started on the bedroom for the dog, my nearly two year old has a room less than half the size and he’s stuck with the fridge freezer in there with him. Im hoping the craziesstart to wake up to this rubbing it in their faces.

hunch in general seems like a shitty chav anyways, with her Gretel rants, we see the real you Sofa!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
What is she going to clean with that miniature mucking out kit🤔
Is she getting alpacas or kittens?
She must have got a knock back from Ingatestone Saddlery.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I’m noticing that the Daily Mail article questioning the motives for the house move is now lower down, with a more arse licking version on the showbiz front page 🙄

The devil works hard but gleam works harder

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
Hun I thought Ronnie just loved his hatssss and lovesssss to pick one everyday 🤔🥴
I see she’s dressed for notafarm life again with those white trainers.

I’m in my East wing drinking coffee watching the rain with my Louboutin heels on ready to head to our tend yacht to install a new tend log burner waiting for my dog to finish showering in his en-suite because that’s how we roll.

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
We all know our Soph's busy in the mornings,cooking on the aga,getting kiddies ready etc all in 6 inch heels,so I don't blame her when one of the ducks comes waddling in and asking if she's got any bread every morning.
I'd be the same.End of my tether I'd tell it you come in in here one more time asking for bread,I swear I will nail your bill to the worktop.
The same duck took her by surprise the following morning.She run out of the music room,triangle in hand.What do you want now?? Oh,morning Soph,got any nails?
Nooooo,duck the fuck off!
Oh great said the duck-got any bread?

• Haha

HardysMrs

The way Flip Flop farmer is harping on bigging up the farm it's probably going to be three alpacas and a couple of ducks. Wonder if they'll get own bedroom with ensuite 🤣🙄
Anyway I must feel like Hinch felt all the way back in 2018. Forgot did a survey few weeks ago and this morning via royal mail a parcel of stain removal for little old me🤣 With another bloody survey to fill in. Can just see me in 2025 in my own tend farm with my own Jimbob with my high electric security fencing and small army to protect me from all the peasants/shoppers I've led into debt. 'appy days oi oi.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She is really fucking pissing me off.
1. That mini rake, what the fuck does she think she's going to achieve with it?
2. I don't own alpacas but I do own horses and let me tell you she is gonna need more than that poop scoop to muck them out!
3. Who the fuck is selling them alpacas, she can't even look after her dog.
4. The hat, is she fuck gonna get her lazy ass off the sofa to go feed the 'boys' in the cold and dark. She'll make inch do it.
5. Hunch is a cunt, pass it on.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

TrollLolLol

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Picking up alpaca shite with her stupid tiny rake, give it up Hinch you big old FAKE

• Haha
Reactions: 45