Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolMom

VIP Member
*Stayceee!!! SSTAAACCYYYEEE! Trollz r seyin we don't actualli like each ofva, Gleam sed we need to meet up u free?!

Stace?!

Bubs I'm commmin round now is ur phone charged xxx *

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Chatty Member
I’ve said it before, I’ve had horses most my life, and I’ve worked with them at proper, super professional yards. And boy is she in for a shock, don’t really see the point in keeping alpacas for pets but each to their own. However, rain or shine/poorly or on top of the world/Xmas day, you need to get up, muck out and look after them. I’ve been wearing a head light since before she was filmed off her tits in Ibiza. She’ll have employed help before the end of the first week. And her “little set from eBay” is a poo picker Soph, I’ve been picking up shit in fields whilst you were only a glint (tear) in big als eye. You melt. Also, get some proper footwear, those beige rubber boots won’t last you 5 minutes and your feet will be fucking freezing. God if she wasn’t so fucking stupid and self involved you’d be embarrassed for her naive attitude.

• Heart

Henny Penny

VIP Member
The way hinch is looking at Stacey in that photo- they look like bloody lovers 🤣🤣🤣 she’s gazing at her like they’re an actual Couple! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
They've got two thumbs. Tattle has thousands of middle fingers! Explains the sudden influx of new members with inside stories though can just imagine the pair of them sniggering and thinking they are trolling us! Sadly they are both a bit dense. They want to be careful though, Tattle takes people down......

Hi Stace, hi Soph, have this:

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
You’d think your first priority would be your house? getting all the rooms furnished and finished instead of buying some fucking farm animals just to show you can, the wrongun

• Heart
Reactions: 42

get the gossip

People say SS never puts Rose down but at least she spends time with her children.
Not to go all Mumsnetty…. But as much as SS has many flaws I honestly don’t believe you can pick up or cuddle a baby too much! You spoil a child with material things but never with love. As you say at least she is spending time with them (shouldn’t be plastered on the gram IMO but that’s an argument for another day!)

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Well guyzzzz just been in my garden, there were 6 seagulls. Do I now live on a farm?

• Haha
  • Heart

Baybay123456

It must be like living in some strange Groundhog Day situation for her, - she’ll live a day, then she’ll have to work out when to re-live that day and put it on her stories, and not confuse it with another day she’s already lived but soon will have to pretend to live over and over on a loop!

She’s continually having to back step her steps!

I mean I defo wouldn’t say no to her houses or millions, but I’d hate to live a life like that…
How can she ever truly be in the moment!

Sad price to pay for the ‘farm’ really

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Soapy

Chatty Member
I'd also like to just give myself a huge pat on the back for finally becoming an 'active member', it's only taken me 18 or so months to get this far! To celebrate I'll be getting a rare, vintage tipple from my wine cellar (4 bottle wine rack from the charity shop) and as I don't have an orangery or music room I'll be sitting in my library (chair under the bookshelf) to toast my success 🍷🍾🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40