Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we’ve been joking about it, but duck, it’s so ridiculous I can barely believe she’s actually doing it. Those poor animals. Who the hell let her just have them? They can’t keep FISH alive and she is lazy as duck with no experience beyond never walking the poor dog, beggars belief. Gonna be a funny night on tattle though…

Attachments

Reactions: 33
You can imagine her stories to come can't you? Guyzzzz one of the alpacas is lying in the garden and he won't get up. What do you think I should do?
Oi oi oi phone the RSPC would be the next step

Reactions: 11
Is so confused why she would not settle her family in, get the building work finished before she brought bloody alpacas.. because she has already?!?! I don’t normally post. I was on the PTWM thread but she bored me, the house brought be back here but this whole thing is so bloody strange. The secrecy. SHOW ME THE kITCHEN 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
We all know our Soph's busy in the mornings,cooking on the aga,getting kiddies ready etc all in 6 inch heels,so I don't blame her when one of the ducks comes waddling in and asking if she's got any bread every morning.
I'd be the same.End of my tether I'd tell it you come in in here one more time asking for bread,I swear I will nail your bill to the worktop.
The same duck took her by surprise the following morning.She run out of the music room,triangle in hand.What do you want now?? Oh,morning Soph,got any nails?
Nooooo,duck the duck off!
Oh great said the duck-got any bread?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Hi, so she's off her rocker again, do you feed at night? Strange....whose gonna be cleaning up the mess & sorting all these animals out? She prob be on social media all the time though, clicking her fingers to her family to look after them!!!!!

Reactions: 13
I'm just predicting something will go wrong with all these animals. Alpacas, ducks, rabbits. I'm flabbergasted to be honest.

Reactions: 29
You do still have to put some of your own money in with help to buy and if they worked in sales the base salary was more than likely crap and most lenders wouldn't take commissions in to account.

Ugh anyway, that almost sounded like I was sticking up for her. Need to dettol myself now 😂
Yeah our help to buy contribution in a not so far away area of Essex was £30k

Reactions: 10
Maybe she’s having everyone on and is actually getting a donkey or Shetland pony

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dead relatable as ever. Followed Rattan and Cane who do those radiator covers. Which cost no less than £200.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Not sure, I haven’t watched her stories with the sound on for 2 years to save my sanity. I’m not joking.
Now that you say that I’ve actually noticed myself reading the captions a lot more now rather than listen to her too 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.