Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Surely they’re living there now.
Surely she’s not advertising to the world that there will be alpacas in the garden but house uninhabited.

Reactions: 40

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Sophie goes out to IKEA/nails/friends/literally anywhere in the evenings so she can avoid having to deal with bedtime routines / child not going down / sitting with your arm through the cot bars / sitting by the door 'go to sleep now I'm still here' 😅 that's Jamie's or ma's job 😉

get the gossip

As a mother of a 6 month old, if someone turned up for a late night visit round our house I’d be fuming 🙈 our bedtime routine is a solid hour and if anyone wakes baby up the rage is unbelievable! Honestly nearly decked his dad last week for hoovering during nap time! 😂

• Haha

susiejukes

Hiii I’m new just wanted to add a few things :) this is probably not on the right thread I read it on…. Lol ! Butttt my son has autism, he is now 12 🙂 diagnosed at 3… I tell you one thing when I use to follow her I never see her talking clearly to him, just in a strange silly voice or constant laughing 😒 this for one will not help his speech delay. Honestly each to their own having children on social media, but my god the camera is always about in their faces it’s such a shame. Put the god dam thing down. Lastly ok fair enough if you want grey decor , ok!!!! But please put abit of colour in your kids rooms it’s not right. But hey ho just my opinion. Have a good day everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Sandra54

Why the fuck as Hunch got to write ALOT in capital letters?
and what guests is she on about?
Only her family that visit anyway and I'm sure they can use their own bathroom 2 miles away..
Thick as Mince 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m sure it was Gepetto who almost drove me off the road yesterday squeezing through in his Range Rover, popping out for more wood? He was tucked under a large beanie (obviously trying to be incognito) he did give me a smile and a shrug though as he almost scraped my car!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Hereforthetea7

I'm absolutely howling the fact she's getting assaulted by that dog and there's absolutely nothing she can do about it because she's holding Roess, and Stacey is just stood there filming 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Bennington12

Genuinely think my husband spent more time pondering and reviewing what kettle to buy than Soph did on researching Alpacas/running a tend farm 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 37

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
the sheer privilege of being able to slowly move in and renovate perfectly good rooms before she can bring herself to live in them is what’s getting to me the most. its so far from real life, having to keep a toddler out of a room with wet paint, using a packing box as a bedside table, doing room by room slowly over the first few years as and when you have the money/time. i’m only just decorating my toddler’s room 2 years after we moved in, because it was low on the list of priorities, because toddler is 3 and doesn’t know they don’t have an instagramable themed bedroom 🤯

it really really blows my mind that she considers that guest bathroom to need alot of work. dare i say its almost sad for her that she has created this standard for herself. i think they’ll only “move in” in the real sense once everything is completely done, down to the food being in the cupboards and clothes already unpacked in the walk in wardrobes.
THANK YOU!!
We moved into our home (new build tbf and flooring was fitted before we moved in but we had paid for that) and we had to move everything during lockdown twice pack up everything from Manchester down to Birmingham then from there to St Helens during a lockdown when neither of us drive so that was fun. With a one year old.
we got everything into the living room and had the bed delivered but they couldn’t bring it up and fit it like we’d paid for cause lockdown 🤦🏼‍♀️ so we slept on the mattress for 3 days as we were more concerned about getting our sons room sorted for him and making it liveable rather then everything perfect before we moved in
Not sure why a log shed is top priority for her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Andioooop

VIP Member
Just dug out my login details purely to comment here 😅 you can’t change time stamps on Instagram - it sets for the time that the video/photo was taken so I think you’re right.
Oh hunnay don’t be so naive, i can do it. All you need to do is change the time setting on your phone x
9713D330-6FF7-40A2-8F79-350B10EC24C4.jpeg

• Haha