Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That thumb story…. Oh my. Can you die of secondhand embarrassment? Because I think I’m about to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I think she’s pregnant. I have no evidence to back this up and I don’t know why I think this but I think she’s pregnant again or is about to become pregnant again.
I was coming on to say the same thing , I think she’s pregnant again

Reactions: 16
I might die of bleeping cringe watching their thumbs. Have a wash ya dirty skanks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
*Stayceee!!! SSTAAACCYYYEEE! Trollz r seyin we don't actualli like each ofva, Gleam sed we need to meet up u free?!

Stace?!

Bubs I'm commmin round now is ur phone charged xxx *

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t usually screen shot SS stories but I am 99.9% certain that Rose was literally in this outfit the other day??! I clocked the pattern on the jumper Can’t confirm
9377A69C-8025-46E5-87E6-EDFE478B1641.png

Reactions: 15
Probably did that thumbs up for shits and giggles cos they've both been catching up on here and having a good gossip about we are saying.
We see you Sopha and Stace. 👀👀👋👋

Reactions: 21
I don’t get the thumbs up story! 😬🙄
And I agree with whoever said the dog is greeting g her there so she’s clearly just arrived. We have a dachshund and she’ll do that if you d been out then come back. So yeah- she’s just arrived and they’ll be like ‘quick… hold the baby and I’ll film you!!’🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.