Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laurajane3030

Chatty Member
Also don’t you need more than one alpaca? I’m pretty sure I read somewhere alpacas get lonely and need a campanion

Reactions: 4

Elvira

Similar here, but not driving a Range Rover and he had Fiddle with him. I exclaimed to my hubby that it was Weepy Woody Al and Fiddle Fingers and my poor hubby looked so confused. Trying to explain about them (particularly Fiddle) was interesting 😂 I’m glad we only had a short drive home and he got distracted by our neighbour returning a ladder he’d borrowed.
Who made the ladder????

• Haha

Toiletbrushzoflo

The way Flip Flop farmer is harping on bigging up the farm it's probably going to be three alpacas and a couple of ducks. Wonder if they'll get own bedroom with ensuite 🤣🙄
Anyway I must feel like Hinch felt all the way back in 2018. Forgot did a survey few weeks ago and this morning via royal mail a parcel of stain removal for little old me🤣 With another bloody survey to fill in. Can just see me in 2025 in my own tend farm with my own Jimbob with my high electric security fencing and small army to protect me from all the peasants/shoppers I've led into debt. 'appy days oi oi.
I love doing surveys which website was this if you don’t mind me asking :)

Runninggems

his friend he works with bought a bunch of fertilised duck eggs off EBay, 5 of them actually hatched and he has them in his garden (after searching him on fb he does have a unreal massive garden and they look well looked after) my point is, now she's read this comment I bet you she gets ebay eggs and a incubator. I've just looked myself and they're not expensive at alllllll to buy, I'm ready for my bingo.
In fairness that sounds kind of cool content 🤪

Star12

Chatty Member
I’m about 3 threads behind as I’ve been fully invested in the Khm thread. What is the deal with the piano room? Has she said she has one?
Ignore me I’ve just really watched her stories!

Reactions: 3

chelsea37

The dogs room is in the annex directly above the playroom, no way will severely seperation anxiety Henry sleep all the way over there alone. It will all be for content and then he will leave when she leaves the room. The shape of the wall by his window matches the floor plan.
awww is it i haven’t really looked at the floor plan properly

Reactions: 3