Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all,long time reader,and finally decided to join 😊 between this narc kardashian wannabe and that corpse label lady 😑 i need somewhere to rant 🤣🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 974054
God she looks like an absolute wreck. For the love of god Zofa please wash your hair!!! What a scruff. The boys look lovely and happy and she just looks awful. Must be so stressful being a millionaire and tend farmer
Trying to be relatable with unwashed hair because she doesnt have time. You know, because her husband works and shes stuck being housewife and full time yummy mummy...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 974054
God she looks like an absolute wreck. For the love of god Zofa please wash your hair!!! What a scruff. The boys look lovely and happy and she just looks awful. Must be so stressful being a millionaire and tend farmer
To be fair. If she was glammed up she’d be getting slated. I think most of us dress like this when we’re chilling, I know I do. Also I’m so looking forward to kelvin fletchers new programme on bbc next week about his new life on the farm, ( a proper farm )

Reactions: 16
Right, I’m no fashionista, in fact I’m pretty fat and live in jeggings, vest tops and hoodies but duck me, are those god awful tracksuits she wears surgically stuck to her? I’m surprised she’s not tucked the bottoms into her socks like a true chav. She looks like she’s been living in a bush overnight.

Get some proper bleeping clothes for god sake. All that money and no bleeping class at all.
Don’t forget the rockports x
She was deffo one of those girls who gelled her hair back in school wasn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why the duck as Hunch got to write ALOT in capital letters?
and what guests is she on about?
Only her family that visit anyway and I'm sure they can use their own bathroom 2 miles away..
Thick as Mince 🤦🏼‍♀️
This absolutely boiled my piss last night.

No you ignorant cow, a bathroom that needs ALOT of work is one where you have to strategically place bowls around the shower and the room downstairs so you don't flood the place.

Where the floor is lifting because of the bloody damage and damp underneath the bath. Your toilet is coming away from the wall and only the hot tap works on your sink.
(don't worry - landlord is apparently going to sort it 🙄) but that bathroom looks luxurious to me.

Pfft

Inch says we have a library of animal books so I’m guessing they are going to buy a few book cases to house all these and also all her best selling trash books. There will hardly be enough to fill a shelf never mind a library. He’s one of the most exaggerating full of tit people on Instagram. Go away you pompous bullshitters
Edit to add
If it wasn’t for your scamming daft wife you’d be down at Willy hills today praying for a 100 to 1 winner never mind riding around on a ride on lawn mower
Inch probably means Ronnie & Lonnies animal picture books 😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Morning nusty trolls! I have come back into the fold after having a little wobble and deleting my other account but the whole farm thing has pushed me over the edge (actual farm owner here!)
You may remember a few (hundred) threads back when I interviewed inch’s relative and they told my colleague (who WAS a massive hincher, she has seen the light, praise the lord) that the family couldn’t stand Sofa and there was worse to come. I think this was the time we were speculating on the house move?
Sadly they didn’t get the job but it was evident how much they absolutely hated Sofa and said their family would have nothing to do with her Instagram ever.
Was gutted they didn’t get the job cos I would have loved to probe further at the works Xmas do! Anyway, already feeling the love for being back with you beautiful people! I cannot wait to see how this tit show turns out.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Really confused, I’ve got a music room I knew nothing about! Excellent, should add value to the property!!! Hope daughter doesn’t take it uni with her, I like having this new room 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
She doesn't want to be standing too close to the horses, they might mistake that ratty yellow hair for a bale of hay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 974054
Seems like Ron's trying to slide off of her lap to get away 🥺 my kids actually like me Sofa.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.