Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker

Everything is brag brag brag ffs woman in drag 🤣

Does anyone have the screenshot from her given out about her neighbour? Was from a few days ago.
I didnt see it, a friend was telling me and then she did a sneaky delete
It’s in the recap here

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not really. Just lots of opinions on there being more land and a whole bloody safari park by the end of the week.
Not only do you do a fantastic new thread catch up, you’ve also just done me a wonderful summary for after I had a bubble bath. I’m fank youuuu ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just want to make it quite clear to all the newbies (yes I know I'm a newbie too but I've actually been here a long time) I've been in sales for nearly 20 years, and yes sales people use tactics and nlp the hook bla bla bla sales, I'm also trained in human behaviour and yes ss and sh are in a battle I'm yet to decide if its constructed by their management or if they are that self indulgent they are going to go at each other for along time, but I'm telling you now hinch has something bigger coming and she's building up to it, maybe a deal with its or next I don't know but stacey is pissed off about if because I follow them both and stacey is acting differently x
Well let that be your Bingo and we will see if you are right👍

Reactions: 18
God she makes me sick ….. brag brag bleeping brag !!!! So many people are struggling right now financially due to covid… lost jobs … struggling to pay bills rent mortgage … and thus Braggy twit with no job whines married to somebody with no job is bragging about how many bathrooms she has 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 16
Can't say or do anything to help you here but I'm defo sending you massive hugs and positive thoughts right now. I hope he's in and out very quickly and that they caught any infection quickly enough. Xxx
Thank you, he’s on his way home now with another hole in his good leg. No necrotising fasciitis in sight which is what kicked off the sepsis the first time. I’m so relieved xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just want to make it quite clear to all the newbies (yes I know I'm a newbie too but I've actually been here a long time) I've been in sales for nearly 20 years, and yes sales people use tactics and nlp the hook bla bla bla sales, I'm also trained in human behaviour and yes ss and sh are in a battle I'm yet to decide if its constructed by their management or if they are that self indulgent they are going to go at each other for along time, but I'm telling you now hinch has something bigger coming and she's building up to it, maybe a deal with its or next I don't know but stacey is pissed off about if because I follow them both and stacey is acting differently x
Youve already said this

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you, he’s on his way home now with another hole in his good leg. No necrotising fasciitis in sight which is what kicked off the sepsis the first time. I’m so relieved xxx
Ahhh the kids will be so happy in the morning xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve missed a whole thread! Page one and almost pissed myself already…

Geppetto
The edited images of treehouse Freda
The Ford Freda passion wagon
and the For show tend farm key

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
duck sake I’m gonna be here all night i can’t take much more of you hilarious troll bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just love the drama they bring
✨ Spicy ✨
Fresh Spice ✌🏻

I’ve missed a whole thread! Page one and almost pissed myself already…

Geppetto
The edited images of treehouse Freda
The Ford Freda passion wagon
and the For show tend farm key

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
duck sake I’m gonna be here all night i can’t take much more of you hilarious troll bastards
I’m sorry, we don’t provide Tena Ladies in the welcome pack, may I suggest you read on the toilet ? 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone come on here either today or yesterday saying something about tesco and how Sophie will have 5 hinch ranges with them, instead of the current 2 or 3 she has with them at the min. But that's not gonna do much if it's true cos her lounge set was reduced to a POUNDDDDD a couple of weeks ago.
She's a tit show, she's gotton cocky and moved when she shouldn't of yet, I don't think anyway. Her content has been the worse it's ever been this past year. She'll use the house and reallyyyyyy drag it out as content for the next year, but then what? I don't believe anything massive is gonna happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Someone come on here either today or yesterday saying something about tesco and how Sophie will have 5 hinch ranges with them, instead of the current 2 or 3 she has with them at the min. But that's not gonna do much if it's true cos her lounge set was reduced to a POUNDDDDD a couple of weeks ago.
She's a tit show, she's gotton cocky and moved when she shouldn't of yet, I don't think anyway. Her content has been the worse it's ever been this past year. She'll use the house and reallyyyyyy drag it out as content for the next year, but then what? I don't believe anything massive is gonna happen.
Next year she’ll move back to Guantanamo Grey

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not voting for Maldon zoo then??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s when Inch will put on his grey joggers & take her to the forest again 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.