Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I see scared privacy issue Soph has now given us the bedroom tour with curtains open so can see the view and who is sleeping where in the house 👍

Sounds sensible
Sounds safe
Sounds like someone wanting privacy 👍
She’s got big gates!! Really, really big ones that take 4 months to fit…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So in the Mail story neighbour 3 says she made a lot of money and moved out. That sounds very much like she is no longer in residence at Greyskull to me. Past tense. Be interesting to find out just when this happened. I don't understand the need for all these pre records. Saying she was picking up the keys in new years day when she had had them weeks. Why?
I do wonder why we are even taking an interest anymore 😴 😂

Reactions: 5
I don't think LW would have her back you know.... This morning might, but LW won't. She talked that much tit and got absolutely ripped by JSP to the point SS had to jump in to try and help but but she basically got told to shut up I'm talking to hinch, by then her time was up before they even got to the whole reason she was on the show and it was to talk about her gastric band and any regrets she had! She kept swearing and Ruths face was a picture, it was only the word bloody but its not allowed on morning.
I don’t think this morning would have her back either, I got the feeling Phil and holly couldn’t stand her, awkward watching

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Have been playing Sims 4 all night and one of the options for my sim’s garden is ‘tend garden’ and I just kept thinking about the tend garden at housenotfarm. Fanks for the laughs guyzzzz

Edit to add I do love the new house as much as I hate to admit it. Beautiful staircase and entryway. Not sure why it reminds her of Disney though? Ok Soph 👍🏼 Pains me that she’s about to wreck this lovely home.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How much did she have in the bank? £3m?
So she's got to have paid at least £1.7-£1.8m in total with solicitors, fees, stamp duty etc and she paid cash apparently .
She's gonna easily spaff another £500k+ on renovations, so maybe she does have something lined up otherwise she wouldn't be able to afford the upkeep would she? Cos jimbobnojob can't help! And let's add the brand new audi in there too!

Soph... I see your piano room and raise you.. every single room in my house is a wine and crunky snacks room! 🍷

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I personally don’t think there is anything in the pipeline, she has moved to becoming a reno account to coincide with her need for more. @Alpacayourbags SS isn’t pissed off about something being in the pipeline she’s pissed off that a so called cleaner who happens to be her best bubs just totally copied her! It’s plain and simple to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Literally everyone I know on social media lies influencer or not! I mean there is someone on here that slags of hinches parenting that has absolutely no right to do that and that's how fake it all is@ I have friends that confide in me their partners cheat on them but post how happy they all are! Isn't that bleeping insane? Isn't it all metal "living my best life" mate you told me last month your husband is a cheating bleep!
I don't dislike her, I don't agree with her morals , her lies, her deceit, her bad treatment of Ronnie, her abuse of Henry, the list goes on. Nothing to like really🥴

Reactions: 5
Just quit your job, if Sophie and Jamie don’t have to work and get everything neither do we 🤣
Might set up an insta now and put some cleaning crap on and recycle the posts every few weeks. You can all have a bedroom in my mucky manshun in a couple of years when I've made it big time 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s got big gates!! Really, really big ones that take 4 months to fit…
They can be the biggest and best gates in the world but if burglars want something bad enough, they'll give it a REAL good go. Some of these burglars might aswell be professionals in it, it's so scary. They're ruthless.
She's asking for it by bragging this much and telling everyone her plans, I mean it's apparently empty yet she's showing people her dads 1000 pound tools that are only locked behind a little wooden door. She's thick as pig tit

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.