Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Meanwhile at Faux Farm, Fiddle is occupying the tranq tower after Soph had an episode:
E85A583F-0FE4-41A8-A891-B38322D3A93D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 339

HelpfulGiraffe

Just been catching up with the threads so apologies if this has already been mentioned (I had to skip a few to catch up😂) but did anyone else notice that her 'hinch farm' keys that she loved showing off so much aren't even her actual house keys🙈 I assume she was going for the whole big old fashioned 'farmhouse' style key to fit in with her new vibe but nope it's just a bog standard house key attached to her car key like the rest of us😂
Screenshot_20220107-154333_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220107-154344_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220107-154411_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 120

abccc_

Chatty Member
Soph: “This room was previously a piano room”

Tattle, having seen the photo of the previous room with its Argos keyboard surrounded by student accommodation style sofas:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Mr Horsey is back in hospital. He’s got an area on his leg that looks like an old boil which keeps bleeding, he’s been on antibiotics and they aren’t sure they are strong enough so his GP has sent him back to plastics who’ve been looking after his wound. His heart rate was fast when in the surgery and she thinks it could be infection. I’m so scared, the kids are in bits, I feel sick as a dog, can’t eat or drink and I feel crap anyway thanks to my flu and covid booster. I know this really isn’t the right place to post this but I don’t know what else to do. He’s definitely not how he was when he was admitted the first time and was in intensive care, he keeps saying he feels absolutely fine. It doesn’t even hurt. I just wish he’d shown it to them when he was there for his review at lunchtime to avoid all this. I’ve only just got him back 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Winning thread title by @Andioooop

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ke-stacey-who-needs-trolls.26036/post-7822704

Thread titles taken from page 30 onwards.
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.

Welcome to all new tattlers who joined us on the dark side since the housenotfarm was revealed. We are a lovely bunch of nusty trolls here, and you’re very welcome.

EE61F2AE-2F89-476B-98DE-5236D383C976.jpeg

Thursday evening saw the return of Gretel! Oh how we’ve missed her vicious and foul mouthed ways. Once again she was out to play because of a ‘troll message’ about Henry’s weight. The thing is Soph, you’ve just said he’s on a diet, so you can’t really cry troll when someone states that he’s overweight… We all know you sent the message yourself anyway bubs 👍🏻

Gretel was followed by a really strange story (even by Soph’s standards) where she claimed to just be playing with Snapchat filters. Many of us thought she sounded drunk. Many of us thought she was belittling her shade-throwing ‘tend friend. Now who’s the troll?

Friday morning began with a cuppa on set, sorry I mean in the dining room, for Jamie.

It looks like Soph spent more time styling poor Lonnie’s hair and editing the video than she spent feeding him breakfast. Must have those babies insta perfect, right? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Onto a quick reminder of how Mrs Hinch fleeced the many, by making ‘tend mess (but not tidying it away) and wiping things that are already clean. Or as Soph calls it, a ‘fresh’n’up Friday’.

Something’s clearly upset Sophlora, as she feels the need to claim that she loves her life and throw a load of ‘tend motivational quotes out there. Thanks Soph, but we’re fine over here throwing crunky snacks down our greedy thriats 😘
Latest in the ‘tend friend trolling contest - Stacey’s sister (Label Lady) showcased a use for all the logs in the wood store, and Stacey herself explained how long ‘proper’ building work takes.

Whether there’s a genuine spat, or they’re being advised by their agencies to carry on like this to up engagement, it’s making Soph look silly so Stace, carry on, we are loving your work 🙌🏻

‘Tend - Jamie-speak for pretend
Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
Orangery - posh conservatory to keep it real with the bots shoppers

Attachments

• 43.6 KB
  • 139.5 KB
  • 116.9 KB
  • 96.4 KB
  • 123.8 KB
  • 43.1 KB
  • 35.3 KB
  • 46.5 KB
    • Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 81

Beancolly

The fact that Gleam have made her delete her socials SCREAMS to me that there was stuff there that would be damaging to her career.

• Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 81

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
    Not been on these threads for a bit and doubt I'll attempt to catch up, it's hard seeing a crappy person have everything fall at their feet.
    Anyway... for weeks now it's been bugging me what henners reminds me of (besides a sausage roll). Well it finally came to me..... a fucking tsum tsum! Couldn't find the pic where he looks like an absolute barrel, this was the best I could find lol
    Collage 2022-01-07 14_48_22.jpg

• Haha
    Reactions: 71

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
    Literally everyone I know on social media lies influencer or not! I mean there is someone on here that slags of hinches parenting that has absolutely no right to do that and that's how fake it all is@ I have friends that confide in me their partners cheat on them but post how happy they all are! Isn't that fucking insane? Isn't it all metal "living my best life" mate you told me last month your husband is a cheating cunt!
    Noone would be able to slate her parenting if she didn't show it online!
    We slate her because
    1. She shown 4.2m people, her little boy sat on the toilet practically naked using the loo and she thought it was acceptable and shown him in that bath.
    2. She sat him on a cooker top when little
    3. Most his toys are toys she wants because he just "lurvvvves' to clean. Most not age appropriate.
    4.dickhead husband recorded him falling over and laying there crying and him just laughing. Also thought it was OK to post a video of Ron groping a lady statue in garden centre saying oioi my son, when at the time people were talking about Sarah everard and other campaigns about woman's bodies/rights
    5. At the age of nearly 3 she clearly treats him like a baby still - bibs, onsies was she talks to him etc
    6. She pretended him could talk using dubbed video and later backtracked saying he couldn't talk
    7. Rewinds videos so looks like ron co operates in activities they do. Starts activities with him and proceeds to show the work she's done and not Ron's work
    8. She calls him naughty at any given chance when it's a language barrier and probably frustration and his age that make him have out bursts
    9 she talks to that child like a fucking idiot! "Mummazzz" "finks" etc etc
    We wouldn't know any of this if she didn't show him to the world! You don't see real celebs getting shit for their parenting style because they never show their kids!
    She's a shit parent! End of!
    She neglected the needs of that little boy for such a long time. I've said my piece before on what I truly think and I'm sticking to it!

• Heart
    • Wow
    Reactions: 69

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
    Screenshot_20220107-192819_Instagram.jpg

I mean it's a shame she doesn't know a "cleaner" influencer with 4.2m followers, who reckons she's the queen of cleaning, she could of given some good tips 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 69

RLdeletedme

This does make me feel like shit tbh. I used to have a house like this (more bedrooms actually) but then I had an accident, my husband left me and I live in a council bungalow with a kitchen I can't reach from my wheelchair so I can't eat properly.

It can all come crashing down, Soph.

• Heart
    • Sad
    Reactions: 67