Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Winning thread title by @Andioooop

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ke-stacey-who-needs-trolls.26036/post-7822704

Thread titles taken from page 30 onwards.
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.

Welcome to all new tattlers who joined us on the dark side since the housenotfarm was revealed. We are a lovely bunch of nusty trolls here, and you’re very welcome.

EE61F2AE-2F89-476B-98DE-5236D383C976.jpeg

Thursday evening saw the return of Gretel! Oh how we’ve missed her vicious and foul mouthed ways. Once again she was out to play because of a ‘troll message’ about Henry’s weight. The thing is Soph, you’ve just said he’s on a diet, so you can’t really cry troll when someone states that he’s overweight… We all know you sent the message yourself anyway bubs 👍🏻

Gretel was followed by a really strange story (even by Soph’s standards) where she claimed to just be playing with Snapchat filters. Many of us thought she sounded drunk. Many of us thought she was belittling her shade-throwing ‘tend friend. Now who’s the troll?

Friday morning began with a cuppa on set, sorry I mean in the dining room, for Jamie.

It looks like Soph spent more time styling poor Lonnie’s hair and editing the video than she spent feeding him breakfast. Must have those babies insta perfect, right? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Onto a quick reminder of how Mrs Hinch fleeced the many, by making ‘tend mess (but not tidying it away) and wiping things that are already clean. Or as Soph calls it, a ‘fresh’n’up Friday’.

Something’s clearly upset Sophlora, as she feels the need to claim that she loves her life and throw a load of ‘tend motivational quotes out there. Thanks Soph, but we’re fine over here throwing crunky snacks down our greedy thriats 😘
Latest in the ‘tend friend trolling contest - Stacey’s sister (Label Lady) showcased a use for all the logs in the wood store, and Stacey herself explained how long ‘proper’ building work takes.

Whether there’s a genuine spat, or they’re being advised by their agencies to carry on like this to up engagement, it’s making Soph look silly so Stace, carry on, we are loving your work 🙌🏻

‘Tend - Jamie-speak for pretend
Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
Orangery - posh conservatory to keep it real with the bots shoppers

Attachments

• 43.6 KB
  • 139.5 KB
  • 116.9 KB
  • 96.4 KB
  • 123.8 KB
  • 43.1 KB
  • 35.3 KB
  • 46.5 KB
    • Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 81
    Meanwhile at Faux Farm, Fiddle is occupying the tranq tower after Soph had an episode:
    E85A583F-0FE4-41A8-A891-B38322D3A93D.jpeg

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 339
    @IrishCatlady it was tattle that uncovered Elle Darbys tweets, it was tattle that made all this happen. The ‘trolls’ exposed the real troll

• Heart
    • Wow
    Reactions: 99
    Got the crunky snack and coke ready for a new thread however i need to stop having a life ive been offline a few hours and new fred again!

• Haha
    Reactions: 31
    No pool at Mushroom Mansion, no problem 🤭🤭🤭🤭

@IrishCatlady it was tattle that uncovered Elle Darbys tweets, it was tattle that made all this happen. The ‘trolls’ exposed the real troll
    Blooming heck, I knew the other woman has had info from here sent to companies who have severed contracts now but didn’t realise it was her aswell. As I’ve said Hunch you better not have any out there🤭🤭🤭🤭

Attachments

• Haha
    Reactions: 39
    Just been catching up with the threads so apologies if this has already been mentioned (I had to skip a few to catch up😂) but did anyone else notice that her 'hinch farm' keys that she loved showing off so much aren't even her actual house keys🙈 I assume she was going for the whole big old fashioned 'farmhouse' style key to fit in with her new vibe but nope it's just a bog standard house key attached to her car key like the rest of us😂
    Screenshot_20220107-154333_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220107-154344_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220107-154411_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 120
    Not been on these threads for a bit and doubt I'll attempt to catch up, it's hard seeing a crappy person have everything fall at their feet.
    Anyway... for weeks now it's been bugging me what henners reminds me of (besides a sausage roll). Well it finally came to me..... a bleeping tsum tsum! Couldn't find the pic where he looks like an absolute barrel, this was the best I could find lol
    Collage 2022-01-07 14_48_22.jpg

• Haha
    Reactions: 71
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.