Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope with the molly mae Saga this is the down fall of the influencing culture it’s an absolute disgrace that stupid people are getting rich for doing nothing these last couple of years have been horrid but not for grinch I honestly hope she falls hard cos she deserves too

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ey we love our newbies. More the merrier but you smell sheepish, nor i am joking but you are talking riddles. But opinions are opinions. Most of us on here aren't fond of SS at all, I personally think she's a nobhead, she's just as manipulative and sneaky as hinch and her parenting is very questionable too, so we aren't sticking up for her just cos hinch is a bleep, but on your other comment it sounds like you don't like SS but their thread is awful, you like Hinch and this isn't a rave thread so you might not like the things you read cos we get brutal over here. I don't think SS is braggy about her new house at all actually, she does work hard for her things - she has a career outside of Instagram. Hinch doesn't. I don't think SS is trying to do one up on hinch, I think it's the other way round - and Hinch doesn't need staff LOL. It's less than 2 acres, it's not that much upkeep for 2 UNEMPLOYED people, she's making her life hard by wanting all these animals that need alot of research, time and proper proper care. If she's not willing to put the work in for them then she shouldn't have them at all.
To close this comment, hinch is a narcasstic, sneaky, manipulative, vile woman, a vile mother and not much better of a wife. Please read the wiki. Xo
LYSM 🥺 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Staff aren’t needed for a five bedroom house with a large garden with two people living there that have a ‘job’ to post a few photos each day!
No belittling required, they’re moving to a large house not a country estate!
Exactly shes not Audrey from To the Manor born🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG I hope Staceeee hasnt got her on Loose Women or some other type of TV show 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker

Everything is brag brag brag ffs woman in drag 🤣

Does anyone have the screenshot from her given out about her neighbour? Was from a few days ago.
I didnt see it, a friend was telling me and then she did a sneaky delete

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And I no it’s not mumsnet but too anyone having a hard time I’m thinking of you I’ve had the shittest few months ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ey we love our newbies. More the merrier but you smell sheepish, nor i am joking but you are talking riddles. But opinions are opinions. Most of us on here aren't fond of SS at all, I personally think she's a nobhead, she's just as manipulative and sneaky as hinch and her parenting is very questionable too, so we aren't sticking up for her just cos hinch is a bleep, but on your other comment it sounds like you don't like SS but their thread is awful, you like Hinch and this isn't a rave thread so you might not like the things you read cos we get brutal over here. I don't think SS is braggy about her new house at all actually, she does work hard for her things - she has a career outside of Instagram. Hinch doesn't. I don't think SS is trying to do one up on hinch, I think it's the other way round - and Hinch doesn't need staff LOL. It's less than 2 acres, it's not that much upkeep for 2 UNEMPLOYED people, she's making her life hard by wanting all these animals that need alot of research, time and proper proper care. If she's not willing to put the work in for them then she shouldn't have them at all.
To close this comment, hinch is a narcasstic, sneaky, manipulative, vile woman, a vile mother and not much better of a wife. Please read the wiki. Xo
We like ‘some’ newbies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
omg hun, u rlly are the best bubs xoxoxoxo 😍😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mr Horsey is back in hospital. He’s got an area on his leg that looks like an old boil which keeps bleeding, he’s been on antibiotics and they aren’t sure they are strong enough so his GP has sent him back to plastics who’ve been looking after his wound. His heart rate was fast when in the surgery and she thinks it could be infection. I’m so scared, the kids are in bits, I feel sick as a dog, can’t eat or drink and I feel crap anyway thanks to my flu and covid booster. I know this really isn’t the right place to post this but I don’t know what else to do. He’s definitely not how he was when he was admitted the first time and was in intensive care, he keeps saying he feels absolutely fine. It doesn’t even hurt. I just wish he’d shown it to them when he was there for his review at lunchtime to avoid all this. I’ve only just got him back 😢
Can't say or do anything to help you here but I'm defo sending you massive hugs and positive thoughts right now. I hope he's in and out very quickly and that they caught any infection quickly enough. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And I no it’s not mumsnet but too anyone having a hard time I’m thinking of you I’ve had the shittest few months ♥
I’m sorry you’re having a crappy time 💞 here if you need a virtual cuddle.
The crunky snacks are on the side 😘

• Heart
And its STATIONERY - E for Envelope you bleeping bellend.
E is for envelope is how I learnt it 🤣 (and passed that pearl of wisdom onto my kids). What a surprise the best selling author (of a blank book!) doesn't know the difference. I bet she thinks there's an X in espresso too.

• Haha
I just want to make it quite clear to all the newbies (yes I know I'm a newbie too but I've actually been here a long time) I've been in sales for nearly 20 years, and yes sales people use tactics and nlp the hook bla bla bla sales, I'm also trained in human behaviour and yes ss and sh are in a battle I'm yet to decide if its constructed by their management or if they are that self indulgent they are going to go at each other for along time, but I'm telling you now hinch has something bigger coming and she's building up to it, maybe a deal with its or next I don't know but stacey is pissed off about if because I follow them both and stacey is acting differently x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.