Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly my thoughts too. When you move your furniture there are always marks and indentations where they've been. New carpets already laid more than likely.
I just checked the photos and it was cream carpets with that fireplace. Must be super expensive carpet for it to keep so well all these years

Reactions: 9
This woman loves to brag(loves the sound of her own voice) Had the keys to her ‘Hinch Farm’ for months but couldn’t announce it. Why? No one cares.
Suddenly Ronnie Roo is plastered on her grid with some toys. Why? He shouldn’t be on her social media at all.
The sooner the use of children to flog/brag on social media is banned the better.
Mrs Greedy Bragging Hinchliffe(?) fook off.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've read the wiki, I also follow ss and sh very closely and I have been in a toxic friendship and ss is showing signs that some thing bug could be coming from hinch the story the other day thay said bla bla support bla bla it distracts me from things bla bla also I know its not the rave thread and at no point have I raved about sh I have openly said I'm here for the house wars, I'm not trying to derail the thread I'm not trying to moderate people or anything like that, I actually think you are all spot on with stuff that I see here and I find it fascinating, ,I just find it hard to hate anyone I probably shouldn't have outed myself as someone that don't mind her x
Ey we love our newbies. More the merrier but you smell sheepish, nor i am joking but you are talking riddles. But opinions are opinions. Most of us on here aren't fond of SS at all, I personally think she's a nobhead, she's just as manipulative and sneaky as hinch and her parenting is very questionable too, so we aren't sticking up for her just cos hinch is a bleep, but on your other comment it sounds like you don't like SS but their thread is awful, you like Hinch and this isn't a rave thread so you might not like the things you read cos we get brutal over here. I don't think SS is braggy about her new house at all actually, she does work hard for her things - she has a career outside of Instagram. Hinch doesn't. I don't think SS is trying to do one up on hinch, I think it's the other way round - and Hinch doesn't need staff LOL. It's less than 2 acres, it's not that much upkeep for 2 UNEMPLOYED people, she's making her life hard by wanting all these animals that need alot of research, time and proper proper care. If she's not willing to put the work in for them then she shouldn't have them at all.
To close this comment, hinch is a narcasstic, sneaky, manipulative, vile woman, a vile mother and not much better of a wife. Please read the wiki. Xo

Reactions: 7
OMG I hope Staceeee hasnt got her on Loose Women or some other type of TV show 😯
I don't think LW would have her back you know.... This morning might, but LW won't. She talked that much tit and got absolutely ripped by JSP to the point SS had to jump in to try and help but but she basically got told to shut up I'm talking to hinch, by then her time was up before they even got to the whole reason she was on the show and it was to talk about her gastric band and any regrets she had! She kept swearing and Ruths face was a picture, it was only the word bloody but its not allowed on morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This witch. 😡.. the dog has his own room again.. read the room..

Can someone explain sofas amazing timezones...
2 days ago on the pallet ladder was that odd black bottle shaped vase outline at he tend farm. This morning on her tend cleaning spree it's now at castle greyskull.
The bottle is transitioning slowly over to the new house. It missed castle greyskull and popped back for a visit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've read the wiki, I also follow ss and sh very closely and I have been in a toxic friendship and ss is showing signs that some thing bug could be coming from hinch the story the other day thay said bla bla support bla bla it distracts me from things bla bla also I know its not the rave thread and at no point have I raved about sh I have openly said I'm here for the house wars, I'm not trying to derail the thread I'm not trying to moderate people or anything like that, I actually think you are all spot on with stuff that I see here and I find it fascinating, ,I just find it hard to hate anyone I probably shouldn't have outed myself as someone that don't mind her x
I don't dislike her, I don't agree with her morals , her lies, her deceit, her bad treatment of Ronnie, her abuse of Henry, the list goes on. Nothing to like really🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Dont think 1.7 acres is even classed as a small holding let alone "farm". You have to laugh dont you, but as she says "f*$k you". Classy bird 🤭 also have to say, I live in the real country, the usual- barbour, joules, Fairfax & favour etc so dont even think (if she was thinking about some chavvy clothing range) it would match. Never in my life have I read such bull💩. There may be millions in the bank atm but doubt it will last. Hardly a "career' is it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's not toxic, its 'tend.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also I see scared privacy issue Soph has now given us the bedroom tour with curtains open so can see the view and who is sleeping where in the house 👍

Sounds sensible
Sounds safe
Sounds like someone wanting privacy 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So in the Mail story neighbour 3 says she made a lot of money and moved out. That sounds very much like she is no longer in residence at Greyskull to me. Past tense. Be interesting to find out just when this happened. I don't understand the need for all these pre records. Saying she was picking up the keys in new years day when she had had them weeks. Why?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes and lots if newbies seeming to think something big going down, like they know🙄🙄🙄🙄
Imagine a hunch farmwear collectshun with in the style with matching dog coats 🙄🙄🙄 she’s about the only wannabe they havnt worked with 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you, he’s on his way home now with another hole in his good leg. No necrotising fasciitis in sight which is what kicked off the sepsis the first time. I’m so relieved xxx
So happy he's on his way home ❤ take a deeeeeep breath and know everything is gonna work out JUST fine. Enjoy lots of cuddles tonight xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.