Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt it has doubled it. It’s still a crappy new build on an estate. Sorry if I’m offending anyone.
I have a crappy new build on an estate...which is why I wont spend any extra on a crappy matching extension😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hunch house staff:
Nanny/housekeeper: Old Ma Barker
Cook: Chef Jus-Rol
Gardener: Farmer Flip Flop No Nob
Sweatshop worker: Weepy Al

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cleaner and life coach - freaky freda
Builder and pond filler - tiny tears Al
Gardners- what the animals don't eat will be astro turfed over

I think the staff is covered fanknyoo
Pond filler😭😂 suppose those ducks need somewhere to swim!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OK you guys don't trust me and I'm OK with that I'm a newbie to you guys I didn't come here with pretend tea I literally said the other day I'm here for the house wars and I am, ss thread has no where near as much gossip or speculations so I landed here, ask me a question that not on the wiki then 🤣
Ey we love our newbies. More the merrier but you smell sheepish, nor i am joking but you are talking riddles. But opinions are opinions. Most of us on here aren't fond of SS at all, I personally think she's a nobhead, she's just as manipulative and sneaky as hinch and her parenting is very questionable too, so we aren't sticking up for her just cos hinch is a bleep, but on your other comment it sounds like you don't like SS but their thread is awful, you like Hinch and this isn't a rave thread so you might not like the things you read cos we get brutal over here. I don't think SS is braggy about her new house at all actually, she does work hard for her things - she has a career outside of Instagram. Hinch doesn't. I don't think SS is trying to do one up on hinch, I think it's the other way round - and Hinch doesn't need staff LOL. It's less than 2 acres, it's not that much upkeep for 2 UNEMPLOYED people, she's making her life hard by wanting all these animals that need alot of research, time and proper proper care. If she's not willing to put the work in for them then she shouldn't have them at all.
To close this comment, hinch is a narcasstic, sneaky, manipulative, vile woman, a vile mother and not much better of a wife. Please read the wiki. Xo

• Heart
Reactions: 59
So staff then, on the company payroll?? Don't try to belittle me 🤣
Staff aren’t needed for a five bedroom house with a large garden with two people living there that have a ‘job’ to post a few photos each day!
No belittling required, they’re moving to a large house not a country estate!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ey we love our newbies. More the merrier but you smell sheepish, nor i am joking but you are talking riddles. But opinions are opinions. Most of us on here aren't fond of SS at all, I personally think she's a nobhead, she's just as manipulative and sneaky as hinch and her parenting is very questionable too, so we aren't sticking up for her just cos hinch is a bleep, but on your other comment it sounds like you don't like SS but their thread is awful, you like Hinch and this isn't a rave thread so you might not like the things you read cos we get brutal over here. I don't think SS is braggy about her new house at all actually, she does work hard for her things - she has a career outside of Instagram. Hinch doesn't. I don't think SS is trying to do one up on hinch, I think it's the other way round - and Hinch doesn't need staff LOL. It's less than 2 acres, it's not that much upkeep for 2 UNEMPLOYED people, she's making her life hard by wanting all these animals that need alot of research, time and proper proper care. If she's not willing to put the work in for them then she shouldn't have them at all.
To close this comment, hinch is a narcasstic, sneaky, manipulative, vile woman, a vile mother and not much better of a wife. Please read the wiki. Xo
oh I bloody love you

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Right everyone calm your tits. I doubt anything ‘big’ is coming. New person if you like Sophie this isn’t the place for you. Regulars have a cool bath.
Wait, I washed and dried my hair, came back and something has kicked off?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.