Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t there something not that long ago about her wardrobe at Greyskull? She faked a troll message about how small it was or something? Anyone got it?

Reactions: 22
I thought that influencers were supposed to make others feel inspired, and to follow what they see. How the hell can someone follow this? Don’t get me wrong, I luckily have a nice home, just the grandson and I, and we are fine. But how many of her followers are living on the breadline almost, in cramped conditions with all the kids sleeping in one room. Possibly up to their necks in debt, and fuel prices going through the roof. Where is the compassion, and understanding, that maybe she will hurt those that maybe follow her because they can afford to shop at B&M etc, without it hurting their pockets too much. And giving the dog a 12x10 room is just the end for me. I am so angry, I feel that some will be really knocked back seeing all this. And I worry for them 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Are we taking bets on how long it will be until she installs a tacky plastic chandelier about the stairs?
I bet it was done 3 weeks ago! And she'll do some big story reveal with Sia's 'Chandelier' in the background. She won't be able to help herself it will be tat city.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“There’s still so much more to show you guyshh but I’ll leave it here”

AKA “fuckkk Pickle Cottage is out doing us!! Quick think of new projectshhh”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeh you are definitely right there Sopha, it REALLY does NEED ALOT of work.
bleeping hell, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that guest bathroom. 🤦🤦
Jesus Christ I just can't with her any more.

IMG_20220107_201619.jpg

Now THIS would need ALOT of work. ⬇⬇⬇
Imagine if she had to face this, now that's a REAL challenge, but she'd run a bleeping mile.

Screenshot_2022-01-07-20-21-31-96_c1d2860092f3ff5c0bd7f7dd7c4fbad3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
it really doesn’t look very secure does it?!
And this is why they cannot sit and whine about privacy or security. Within a week she's put it all out there herself. Gates, doors, boundaries, access points, workshops etc. She'll be showing everyone how to put the alarm codes in next week :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sometimes when you have stuff going on in your own life, some of this bragging can just hit you right here it hurts 😞 someone needs to rein her in. The guest bathroom needing "a lot of work" has just tipped me over the edge as I think it will have done for many others. There was no need for that comment.
♥

Our bathroom upstairs is 33 years old and an absolute state. The sink is broken but we can't find a plumber prepared to replace it and pandemic making it hard to find someone. We really need to replace the whole bathroom, the cabinets are a state and the plastic is all peeling off. Shower is a hideous, leaking disaster. Little Miss 50 bathrooms is entitled but she's not happy. Our bathroom might be dilapidated but we have crunky snacks, are happy and don't need to sell our privacy or fleece people to make a living. 🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This is great. I knew that day she was being all stupid and breathless. Guyzzzzzz I've got something to show you, we all legged it here like nutters to await the house reveal, that we were in for a fun few months! I'm loving house wars but mostly because it makes them both look like the spiteful twats they are. Also, if she's paid 400 grand over the odds for the farm that's not a farm and spending so much money gutting it to make it bland and dull, it's going to take her years to make her money back. Nothing she's doing will add value, its already in decent condition.

Reactions: 18
Wasn’t there something not that long ago about her wardrobe at Greyskull? She faked a troll message about how small it was or something? Anyone got it?
found it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
here you go!

Am fank ooooo ,
Yeah, no donkey at all is he 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HAHA look at her electric white 'tend fireplace she clearly had installed the second they got the keys. Good thing ol lumbertwat Soph cut up all that firewood ey!?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You lovely lot make me smile and laugh at a really difficult time 🤗❤
However this continual bragging of Hunch has seriously made me feel sick and angry because it's so wrong the way it's all been obtained at followers expense and so many people are struggling like duck for different reasons.
She can't stop herself. So if anyone else feels triggered by this utter bleep you aren't alone xx 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why are these being tagged on Instagram to Mrs hunch 🙄🙄
desperate to gift to her 🤢🤢
I reckon she will have so much gifted. Balcony beds, his and hers walk in wardrobes, tend tree house up cycling …. Can’t think of what else she has been on the BEG for because there is so much

read the room sofa you idiot 🙄
It’s January a lot of people are skint, and I would imagine a lot of your b and m lovelies are by spending their last £20 on a limited edition scrub daddy set. There’s also been this big thing going on called C O V I D which you may have heard about and business and people are struggling

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.