Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the everlasting duck? Has this cretin removed her actual eyebrows to put this shiny tit in place of them?

World has gone bleeping mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know Hinch is back when we start flying frew the freds again.

So are we expected to believe they travelled home, scooped up the two cash cows from Fiddle, spent all afternoon in the park playing and enjoying a fish supper, bathed the kids and got them to bed, and she still had time to put on a filter, film and edit a montage of her putting on those ridiculous eyebrows (for her) followed by another filtered/edited story of her ripping them off, and then handpicking and editing simpering messages from her sheep?

duck off you lying multi-faced bleep. Great to have you back though, no more talking about the pros and cons of floor choices.

PS most of your sheep barely have enough spare cash for a Poundland haul. Unless they do Klarna, I can’t see too many following in your size 8 5 footsteps for a stay at Chewton Glen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Does she forget she’s already talked about the brows she did stories when pregnant so why is she doing it again? Purely for a swipe up and the fact she put not an ad or aff if that’s true I bet you they set Jamie up an aff code so she thinks she won’t have to declare it noway would she share anything that wasn’t making her money

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jaydiggy. It’s not funny. That video of Sophie and the egg chair is not funny. Stop it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mrs Hinch #418 - Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Winning thread title by Me! 🥳😭 I’m fank yoo...
(Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guysshhh 👍)

Wednesday started off with a make up tutorial from Soph who’s back posting on her account now that she’s forgotten she’s supposed to be on maternity leave and struggling to cope with baby Lennie. A human Barbie doll appeared on screen claiming to be Mrs Hinch and giving us the details on how we can achieve her look. She didn’t tell us the name of her surgeon, beautician or what photoshop software she uses though so I’m not sure some stick on eyebrows off eBay (that she removes at night with cellotape!) will help give her fans the glow up that they’re after.

The third anniversary extravaganza continued with Sophie and her childminder heading out for some fun on the farm.
Jamie had booked little Soph in for a kid’s ‘walk with a teddy sheep’ activity. Seriously.
CBeebies Land was full and he couldn’t get into Peppa Pig World for love nor money so what’s a guy supposed to do? And we all know Soph loves sheep. She’s built her entire fortune thanks to them!
View attachment 719618
Soph was happy as a pig in tit down on the ‘tend farm which is actually just there for little kids to stroke the cute sheep and take them for a walk. She’s found complete happiness with them apparently. That’ll be nice for her kids to know. She certainly seemed happier than when she was swearing at her beloved husband for teasing her over what her surprise for the day was.
Jamie Brent thought it was highly amusing to trick Princess Tippy Toes Of Maldonia into thinking a helicopter was on its way to collect her. It wasn’t. He then managed to get her to sit in a staff vehicle which wasn’t her surprise either, by the time he fooled her in to thinking he’d bought her another egg chair for her garden of seats, she was feeeeuming, but all was forgiven when she got the chance to skip through the fields with a sheep accompanied by a power ballad and sweet innocent little Sophie was back because, as she told us, she’s just a farm girl at heart.
(Note to Soph you might want to swap the designer LV trainers for a pair of wellies if you want people to believe that one hunnay.)

And because a night in an expensive hotel suite, a trip to walk a sheep, and various gifts are not enough Jamie also arranged for his brattish bride to stay the night in an even more expensive tree house for the night and for her to be welcomed by candle light and flowers. We’re still waiting to see exactly what she’s given Jamie though as so far the celebration of THEIR wedding seems to be all about her, though he did put on over 7000 new followers yesterday so a bot package seems a good bet.
It also all tots up to quite a bit too, it’s running in to at least a couple of grand. Let’s hope Soph’s other favourite sheep are ready to swipe up and buy more of her trashy teshco tat to keep little old Soph in the style to which she has become accustomed.

Before the end of her stay Soph left us with some words of wisdom...
“Collect moments ... not things...” says the woman who’s house is packed to the rafters, sorry to the memory corner, with crap and flammable chemicals.
One suspects the irony of that statement coming from her has been complete lost her.

And then just when they where supposedly enjoying their anniversary evening together Jamie went and revealed the whole game plan by replying to one of the sheep whisperers followers who was keen for Little Old Soph to pack in the cleaning - think she has already - and up sticks for the inevitable move from Castle Greyskull to Hinch Farm...
“See Soph I told ya!” And Tattle told the lot of you, Castle Greyskull will soon be a distant memory...

View attachment 719597

Today’s game is to guess which face and which personality Soph will appear with next.

View attachment 719622

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
And once again @Bunnykins you've smashed it 😁
Bloody Genius !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey guys, long time lurker here. I’m not a big fan of hers but until now I’ve never found her offensive. But….With all that’s going on in Afghanistan etc, the fact that she has not once alluded to it or publicly advocated for the women and girls there as one of THE biggest influencers in the UK is beyond dispicable and deplorable. I actually don’t know how she sleeps at night as given her following number. Their donations alone could save 10s if not 100s of families. It makes my blood boil and because she’s too simple to understand their plight she just ignores it. Unacceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t get this whole brow situation. She’s got micro bladed brows but she puts those stickers on and then goes over with bro product? Isn’t the whole idea of having micro bladed brows so you don’t need to use makeup?

Reactions: 25
Jaymei you twatting big sausage. Uploading prerecords that are clearly daytime with a midnight time stamp.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve been away hunnayz as little Sunshine turned 4 today. A long & exhausting but happy day and I’m just having a glass of vino before I crash the hell out 😴 I can’t deal with catching up 20 odd pages right now but I must ask if @Andioooop has posted any gems? As I cannot miss them for love nor money 😅 ATV 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know, i remember seeing it at the time. I just wanted to see it again hunnaaaay 😂
I believe it’s in the video at the top of this Sun “article” they did on how she was viciously trolling herself trolled.

edit to add, it’s at the 2:18 mark.
87B55B70-5078-4827-A622-8684DE388A35.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Who even wants those plastic shiney brows? Whats wrong with the real deal?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry, just seen J Dawg’s latest upload. Why would he buy a bleeping giant, bronze egg chair and leave it at the hotel for her to find 😅 How thick can she possibly be? Actually don’t answer that.

And a loving montage of her with her first and second born sons. How lovely 😑. Didn’t know she had a tat on her heel and ankle 👀 Looks like a seal balancing a ball 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
D4ACBE55-89BA-420D-BC24-34B09642A40F.png
Why the long face Hun? She’s gone from having small, beady, piggy-eyes to full on anime-style. Chiselled jaw & collar bones ☑ Reappearance of the top lip ☑ Is she bloody back back 😱😩 ALSO what woman takes their bleeping eyebrows off with tape!? Someone please tell me 😱🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Or is it possible she did take it but it didn’t work/she still got pregnant ? I’m not sure what the chance of that is but I think it can happen. Someone correct me?
You can Indeed as i took it and have a 10yr as my souvenir from Butlins 🤦‍♀️
Love her to the moon and back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she's at her happiest when she's not with her children, or even the dog, then I think she really is in need of proper help and support. I really have no idea if she's ill or not - some tattlers are recognising the signs of post natal depression, I see circus acts - but what I do know is she had a ball prancing around in Victoria's Secret with Stacey Solomon, posing for photographs with people, and now she's had this very expensive anniversary trip in a posh hotel with Jimbobcleanyourbumbuminnit falling over himself to keep her happy, and sometimes missing the mark. She absolutely loved being with the sheep and in the tree house, away from her children. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying parents don't need a break from their children, because they do, but it seems to me that her children don't make her happy. I can't help thinking she yearns for her life before children, the life where she had no other responsibilities other than to enjoy her life, with Jamie, with her family and her "kids" Ronnie and Lennie have scuppered all of that now and it seems to me she resents them, especially Ronnie.
Nailed it! You're right, it's all about the responsibilities. She wants that fairytale life, but is too selfish to be a happy parent. She can sit on the sofa craddling her two obvious favourites but it doesn't look genuine, how can skipping around with some sheep look more genuine than that?
No mother is perfect, it's wrong to push that narrative, I've made some absolute dog tit mistakes with my parenting and the odd time have wanted to run for the hills and leave them all to it but like most mothers the selfless love we have for our children stops all of that from happening. Hinch doesn't seem to have that selfless love, it's sad really, I think if she has the kids taken away from her she'd not feel a thing except relief (harsh?) can't imagine being like that myself but guess it happens when you get caught up in the notion of having children. If she was more honest about her life, it would help her, her boys and her followers.
On a less deep note, what the flip and flop are them eyebrows of hers? I know Jack tit about brows, but I know they're bad! Why so high and lumpy? She said it, what a way to come back to the gram 😂

Freda managing the kids, the dog and 'tend farm animals:
View attachment 719688
Can't wait to see the doctored version of this with big Freeds face further down the thread 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.