Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow. Just seen the gretel rant 😱 f*@k you! Goodness me! That just shows what she really is like! She needs to curb the language if she wants to portray a "farm/tweed" life. Not a classy look 😳 and this woman has young girls following her (amongst much more dodgy looking ppl). No need for it!! Wow. Just wow.
I bet it’s Bumstretchers bad influence or Cumslut? 🤷🏼‍♀️
So happy Sopha has her “buzz” back, just imagine how lost she would feel if her privilege ever leaves…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Freshen’ up Friday used to be her running about cleaning with a soundtrack!!

Now it’s a photo of a few staged piles of some washing!!

Ah poor her… she needs her buzz back…
…if only we could rewind 48 hours when she was finally getting back her buzz taking a undisclosed #AD photo of a bottle of Astonish & a Minky @ her sink!

Seriously how are people still falling for this???

(I’m behind so apologises if I’ve repeated anyone else)
X

Reactions: 19
This new house must be far worse for privacy. Weren’t they on a dead end little street on an estate before? Now everyone knows where her house is and anyone driving past on that road will see what’s going on 🥴
Yes, the old house was on a dead end, she’s had the old wrought iron gates replaced with solid wooden gates on the new house but it’s raised up so you’ve got a clear view of the house from the road, she’d posted so much on ig I think everyone in Maldon (who’s interested) knew straight away where the house was!

Reactions: 21
Sorry to anyone who likes them but those caps scream chav to me! 😖 Suits their style though - remember how they showed up at Chewton Glen in their trackies 🤭
When you think of all of the gorgeous clothes in her budget that she could buy for those children (and herself with her gorgeous figure!) and she chooses Shein! You’ll never be a Yummy Mummy
Exactly what I was going to say. In my defence, my late grandmother was an unspeakable snob so perhaps a little bit of her etiquette rubbed off despite our efforts to ignore her. I really dislike caps indoors, particularly on kids. And why you’d need multiple ones is beyond me in terms of unnecessary expenditure. Understand they’re useful to protect from the sun.

She really isn’t going to succeed as an influencer to a higher income demographic as her clothing and interior taste is awful. Higher end companies want aspirational brand ambassadors who look the part, not slob round in trackies with unkempt hair. Sorry to be harsh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
#desperatetoberelatable
View attachment 971362
The desperation from this stoopid witch is flippin hilarious 🤭🤭
How long you had that photo on your camera roll soph??? 🤔 Have you used it before?? Surely it's not a real time photo from today???!!!!🤔
Freshen up Friday isn't going to be able to save your bacon (!!!) for much longer 🤣🤣🤣
And oh goody gumdrops we're in for yet another afternoon of bragging overload from hinch farm 🤢🤢🤢
What sorcery will have occurred overnight 💫💫 will the new utility room magically be there??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is coming from someone who's very house proud and loves a good clean (me) but why would you clean the house if you're in the middle of moving and having to get everything ripped out, boxed up, dust everywhere, bits all over, making a donate or in her case a tip pile etc, it just makes no sense. A hoover and keeping on top of the dust in the kids bedrooms and stuff yeah, but I wouldn't give it a full blown clean. You'd clean it for the new people once it's empty, no? Again if think it's all pre records and the house is pretty much empty.

Reactions: 39
The desperation from this stoopid witch is flippin hilarious 🤭🤭
How long you had that photo on your camera roll soph??? 🤔 Have you used it before?? Surely it's not a real time photo from today???!!!!🤔
Freshen up Friday isn't going to be able to save your bacon (!!!) for much longer 🤣🤣🤣
And oh goody gumdrops we're in for yet another afternoon of bragging overload from hinch farm 🤢🤢🤢
What sorcery will have occurred overnight 💫💫 will the new utility room magically be there??!!!
I’m wondering if the crappy weather has thrown off her plans to show the pre-recorded do the house tour she promised she’d do today.

Reactions: 13
This is coming from someone who's very house proud and loves a good clean (me) but why would you clean the house if you're in the middle of moving and having to get everything ripped out, boxed up, dust everywhere, bits all over, making a donate or in her case a tip pile etc, it just makes no sense. A hoover and keeping on top of the dust in the kids bedrooms and stuff yeah, but I wouldn't give it a full blown clean. You'd clean it for the new people once it's empty, no? Again if think it's all pre records and the house is pretty much empty.
I thought exactly this. Maybe she is leaving EVERYTHING for the new tenants except maybe Lon's room.

Hello! Long time lurker here, although don't usually post.

But...I hear that Tesco are planning to increase it to 5 Hinch ranges this year, up from the either 2 or 3 (I'm not sure) that they brought out last year. Just thought it was interesting, I was surprised considering all the £1 pj's and reduced to clear photos! So lots more hunch tat for the shoppers to look forward to in the coming year.

Also, may have been said already but I'm imagining most of the sheep are frantically googling what an orangery is now!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Link to Mrs Hunch in her early days of celebrity opening a local Savers! can’t believe she’s fighting her way through the huns!

20 sept 2018
Omg I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣
Wtf did I just witness I need something to wash my eyes out 😂😂😂 I have never seen this before and some of the comments 🤣
This is incredible! 😂

Gosh she is REALLY tall! I thought she must have been wearing heels, but no they are flats!
She towers over Jamie.

Reactions: 14
Their ‘fame’ wasn’t accidental. Jamie was already trying for the high life long before he met Sophie.

But this little gem is where his nickname Inch comes from… because there’s really not a lot there is there 🤣
Not a lot there is being generous 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There's nothing there!!! 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When was the last time she cleaned anything? Have her sheep not noticed this mahooooooosive shift in content? 😂

bleeping size of it?!!

Reactions: 12
Just had a thought I don't know if you've seen Ramsey's kitchen nightmares with Amy's Baking Company but they're 100% Hinch and Inch 😂

• Haha
I follow all different people on Insta, including A listers etc. I have never seen anyone apart from Hinch swear to camera because of a troll or any other reason🙄🥴

Reactions: 19
Their ‘fame’ wasn’t accidental. Jamie was already trying for the high life long before he met Sophie.

But this little gem is where his nickname Inch comes from… because there’s really not a lot there is there 🤣
OMG!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #micropenis

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I follow all different people on Insta, including A listers etc. I have never seen anyone apart from Hinch swear to camera because of a troll or any other reason🙄🥴
Me neither - she’s unprofessional and looks it too!

Hello! Long time lurker here, although don't usually post.

But...I hear that Tesco are planning to increase it to 5 Hinch ranges this year, up from the either 2 or 3 (I'm not sure) that they brought out last year. Just thought it was interesting, I was surprised considering all the £1 pj's and reduced to clear photos! So lots more hunch tat for the shoppers to look forward to in the coming year.

Also, may have been said already but I'm imagining most of the sheep are frantically googling what an orangery is now!!
Hi there - where did you see this info? I hope that’s not the case. The products from her range are just total rip offs of other products that already exist. She doesn’t even use her own pots and pans - her range is a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.