Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically the only engagement she really gets is likes & comments on her grid. Her likes are decreasing hence why she’s hid them. I’m guessing most of the dms she shares on her stories & replies to are the ones she sends herself, but we knew this anyway. What a sad life, how embarrassing. She thought this move would reel in the followers. She might aswell call the faux farm ‘letdown lodge’ 😂
It's the way she's going on about it ans asking people's opinions like she's going to take them on board as she's already planned what's she doing lol

Reactions: 26
Not sure why but I find it weird that she’s shown off all their bedrooms etc but not rooms like the lounge kitchen etc. I don’t know…..I just think bedrooms are more personal, maybe that’s just me!

Reactions: 34
Basically the only engagement she really gets is likes & comments on her grid. Her likes are decreasing hence why she’s hid them. I’m guessing most of the dms she shares on her stories & replies to are the ones she sends herself, but we knew this anyway. What a sad life, how embarrassing. She thought this move would reel in the followers. She might aswell call the faux farm ‘letdown lodge’ 😂
Thank you. No wonder she’s losing it when Gretel comes out 😆 I can imagine her screaming at Jamie having a right tantrum

Letdown Lodge! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also with a lovely room that size, why the duck is she having a desk that a teenage girl would want to fit in their teenage girl sized bedroom/uni accomodation?? The one in her inspo pic has a laptop on it yes but then where's the printer? The folders? Where's the space for the incoming stationery? Drawers for paperclips etc and the usual working bits of tat?

bleeping hell she ages backwards more each day 🙄
Exactly she has the room for a normal desk lol

Reactions: 10
Not sure why but I find it weird that she’s shown off all their bedrooms etc but not rooms like the lounge kitchen etc. I don’t know…..I just think bedrooms are more personal, maybe that’s just me!
Because they’re in the middle of getting the work done I suspect!

Reactions: 16
This does make me feel like tit tbh. I used to have a house like this (more bedrooms actually) but then I had an accident, my husband left me and I live in a council bungalow with a kitchen I can't reach from my wheelchair so I can't eat properly.

It can all come crashing down, Soph.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
I remember these! When my parents first bought the house they’re still in now I was 8… I was so excited to move there as it was bigger than what we had… but they literally ploughed every single scrap of money they had in to it and couldn’t renovate it for years until they’d saved up more money. We had a Green downstairs bathroom and a pink upstairs bathroom!! But, as a child, I actually loved them 😂😂
I grew up with one in the 80s too. And then moved to a house with a pink one! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve said this before about her but she is so tone deaf. The guest bathroom doesn’t need A LOT of work, it’s not to your taste and you want to change it but it looks to be in working order, you’d just like to change the decor.
Your dad isn’t making a ladder desk, it’s flat pack from Next that he is putting together.
I think this is the most annoyed I’ve been with her since I started here. She lives in a completely different world to the majority of her Hinchers and is spending tonight pointing that out in great detail.
I just prepared a very long response to that bathroom story but then deleted it because I’m not giving her the opportunity to use my life for her Gretel rant later 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What is it with people showing their internal doors? Just in case anyone wants to know what locks and sensors they have??
it really doesn’t look very secure does it?!

Edited to add a pic of our back door… we can’t massively change it because of building regs (grade 2 listed house) but we’ve added so many locks 😂😂 and we live down a private road! (Obv have covered my niece’s faces in the pic and any other things which might identify who we are/where we live etc!)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This does make me feel like tit tbh. I used to have a house like this (more bedrooms actually) but then I had an accident, my husband left me and I live in a council bungalow with a kitchen I can't reach from my wheelchair so I can't eat properly.

It can all come crashing down, Soph.
Just remember she had to con and lie to people to get it! You are honest xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Haha thanks for clarifying 🤣🤣 I often get that one wrong myself! She is a total bellend though!
Difference is you're not a 'best selling author' making herself look twit on social media. The only plus point for her is that none of her sheep can spell so won't notice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.