Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why Jimbobnosejob is celebrating it being Friday with his Happy Friday post? Surely it can’t be much different from the rest of the week for him unless he’s on a promise from Fiddle Sopha? Oi Oi.

It’s lovely and sunny here in the Town little village of Maldonia so maybe he gets to have a go on his ride on lawn mower or escape from Fiddle Sopha on a trip to the tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok so here we go..I am not ashamed to admit I had to Google what a bleeping orangery is.

Call me uncultured, uneducated, that's cool ✌ I took one for the team and for anyone like me without a clue it's a brick conservatory. You're welcome
We would call call it a sunroom here....
But then we also call a house with a large garden just a house and a farm consists of a yard with animal sheds, grain stores, a silo and machinery. That's before the animals for meat or dairy production and multiple fields. So what do I know 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 16
Oh wow. Just seen the gretel rant 😱 f*@k you! Goodness me! That just shows what she really is like! She needs to curb the language if she wants to portray a "farm/tweed" life. Not a classy look 😳 and this woman has young girls following her (amongst much more dodgy looking ppl). No need for it!! Wow. Just wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wish she would stop going on about her bloody ‘buzz’. She is so privileged. How must her sheep not feel pissed off that she has everything she could ever have wished for and still has no ‘buzz’ ugh. The Worst. Try living in the real world Soph.

Reactions: 11
“Don't be fooled by the photos that You got. I'm still, I'm still Tracey from the loft.

Used to have a little, now I have a lot (more space in new farm loft)
I’m still, I’m still Tracey from the loft.” 🎤
Sorry if I missed it (can't keep up with sofas freds) but why do people go on about Tracey being in the loft? Lol

Reactions: 4
Hopped over from Elle Darbys Angle page…

someone fill me on the wood/Jamie’s lack of please 🙈🤣 im intr

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“I designed the mind maps”…
Hmmmm 🧐
I’m pretty sure that mind maps have been around for donkey’s years 🤭

The word you were looking for Soph was “included”. As in “I included the mind maps”

You’re welcome ☺. ATFV 👍

ETA this from Wikipedia:

6C13F92D-AD26-4309-BF83-E5804CC3245D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So where i am is so icy and wintery
Im not sure about essex but i wonder if sofa will avoid showing any outdoor pictures today because of it

Reactions: 8
Anyone else noticed Label Lady getting in on the trolling action this morning by showing a use for all that wood in Soph’s log store 🤣

1D2E582A-CF2A-4877-8249-AF10031B8A90.jpeg

22E9F7FE-40A1-4B34-87F3-74089BD56107.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.