Mrs Hinch #470 Fannysjohnny talking in riddles, is the photo a love interest of fiddles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can’t be zophs ‘dad’ as fanny as already said Sam is someone else’s and Zoph is Alan’s .

Reactions: 5
I thought she went to her friends house and borrowed their straighteners in her teens?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I love she forgets her lies!! And so glad us nastyyy trolllsss never miss a trick!! What a cock womble she is. How many ads we in for today I wonder 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So chicken select meal is back to Annie's after him going to a new place last month. They must not have got a freebie in the new place 😞

And I thought in her black Friday stories she said she went round her mates when she was 13 to use their straightners 🙄 fs sopha!! Use your notebook to keep track of your lies 🖕

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seems someone put 50p in inch today! That poor dog is so big where I walk my dog there is a dog same breed as Henry but you wouldn't think they were as Henry Is so unhealthy xx

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I love she forgets her lies!! And so glad us nastyyy trolllsss never miss a trick!! What a cock womble she is. How many ads we in for today I wonder 🤔
Yeah but I always wonder if her Hinchers remember the stuff she says. They will find some excuse to make her lies ok.

Reactions: 18
Why does she make such absolute crap for lunch?!! What the heck were those “Christmas bites” she just made????
Honestly just have a toastie or some soup and be done with it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just watched the snack making stories. NGL cute for a party or something but seriously - you can tell she literally has nothing else to do with her time!! 😳

Reactions: 22
These don’t look like an elf’s hand 🤔
It's only because SS her tend BFF pretended yesterday that the elf ran himself a bath and filmed him doing it to show rex. But she was clever enough to hide her hands so it actually looked like the elf was doing it. ANOTHER MASSSSSIVE FAIL for our zopha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine being the opposite neighbour?

“Babe! Baaaabe! Have you seen what this crank’s doing now? She’s only bleeping drawing on the windows. Dunno what it is. Looks like a shoe box. Oh hang on it’s a house. So that new tv she got delivered the other week doesn’t work then”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why does she make such absolute crap for lunch?!! What the heck were those “Christmas bites” she just made????
Honestly just have a toastie or some soup and be done with it 🤣
I quite like the tree stand - great for a wee afternoon tea or something - but where's the sandwiches and the mini sausage rolls?! Half a cucumber with a star of cheese on the top no thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's got time for tit like that but can't be bothered to put a tree up for her kids? Yeah alright 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.