Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
@fannysjohnny are you going to tell who the photo is because I still don't get what you mean? How can that photo end all the threads and stop Sophie forever? I’m utterly confused 😐

On the last thread you say
“I thought most people would look deeper than a likeness between the man and Ronnie.
It's late,perhaps in the morning you will x”

It’s literally a close up of a man we don’t know. He bares a resemblance to Sophie and Ronnie imo but what does that mean and if we aren’t looking at that what are we looking at? 🤷‍♀️

FB211681-3E6F-4BEA-BA98-DB7EAFCACCFD.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 116

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I’ve given it a Santa makeover so it’s less “sinister” and doesn’t make her cry in the dog bed again... 🙄
Sinister? Ya big fanny!

46E24028-6480-4DD4-AF00-CDC31BCBFC7A.jpeg

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Is this why weeping Al was crying so much at the wedding , knowing he was possibly not her real dad so should not have paid for the wedding?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 96

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
First of all she had to go round her friends to borrow her ghds when she was 13 cos she didn’t have any, now saying her mum bought them for her when she was 13.
🙄
6DD21618-AE49-49D2-80DA-3C0E154E814A.jpeg
C47D7286-67C7-4E5E-B1C6-063901BB22A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Is she for real?

“Look at my extravagant tip of a door display complete with £100 wooden sleigh and £60 skis”

“Oh guysss what am I like I nipped into Home Bargs for a cloff and ended up filling my trolley with stuff I don’t need. Not sure where I’ll put it all or what I’ll use it for but you know… STUFF”

“No cheap advent calendars here guys. My kids get a present every day. Even the dog gets one. Can’t leave him out”

“Oh and don’t get me started on this free GHD stuff I’ve been gifted. I won’t show you how it’s used as I’m giving it to someone for Christmas (can’t spend my own money) so can’t use it but I’ll sit and film myself stroking it for a few seconds to bag my 24k then I’ll go back to using my Dyson hairdryer (that I never got 😉) instead”

CUE POST ABOUT POOR FUCKING PEASANTS BEFORE SHE TROTTS OFF ON HOLIDAY FOR CHRISTMAS.

Never have I wanted Covid restrictions to fuck someone’s plans so much. Not that she’d abide by them but it’d fuck up her planned content. She really is the pits.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 92

Andioooop

VIP Member
Bet @fannysjohnny had a few too many drinks last night & has woke up this morning thinking ‘fucking hell what have i started’ must tell us now Fanny. This is your thread you have your own title 😂 I’m in Maldon on thursday & will hunt you down if you don’t

• Haha
Reactions: 92

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Finally caught up on all the drama, but aside from the weak tea, I am fucking howling at someone bringing up the 'Love from Mummy & Jamie' present tag from last year. Like I keep re-remembering and just laughing to myself. Anyone have the receipt for it?
164F8F2F-C6ED-45A1-948C-BCB48D69C68E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

Frunicorn

Chatty Member
Guyschhhh, I just saw a video on tiktok where the creator was recreating Mrs Hinch cleaning tips in sustainable ways. Then the sheep started to bully her and she reposted the video saying she didn’t mean this as a criticism, she only wanted to start a channel to show a different take on her ways of cleaning. She was even made to message Grinch to apologise for any stress caused to her because her videos went viral.
just what the hell? Nowadays you are a troll for cleaning without 200 chemicalsjust because she doesn’t do it that way? I swear these Hinchers are demented.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 86

Veronica Mars

I’m just confused why this man even matters. If he’s not Ronnie’s real dad with all due respect who the fuck cares? So maybe he’s hinch’s real dad. So what? It’s hardly going to bring her empire down. And if it’s Sam dad again who cares? We know that weeping Al isn’t her dad. The question is why did mad ma leave this man for Al? He must have had money or a big 🍆 coz Al ain’t no catch 😂. But I still don’t get what the point of posting the picture, asking us to look deeper and then nothing. I know FannyJohnny isn’t a shit stirrer but last night she stirred a big pile of shit. I even paused my audio book to read the last thread 😂😂
But seriously does it actually matter who the man is?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #470 Fannysjohnny talking in riddles, is the photo a love interest of fiddles
Winning thread title by @Sausage90 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

The last thread descended into a chaotic guessing game over a mystery man in a photo posted by @fannysjohnny
I still have no clue what’s going on guyshhh! 🤷‍♀️

To get back on track Hinch wise she did more adverts, got given more free stuff, did more elf on the shelf twattery and emptied a skip outside her front door, put lights on it and called it a Christmas display.
She was also given a personalised cluedo game in which she’s killed by someone clawing her face which is weird as that’s usually self inflicted when Stacey posts something on the grid.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Can you at least tell us whether or not the information you’ve been told/have about the photograph is 100% the truth? Or is it just rumour?
The photo is authentic,I can't be absolutely sure of my suspicions because I wasn't there on the night of Soph's conception 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Do we think her trip has been canceled this us why she did a u turn and put up her tree?!
I think the tree has been up a long time. The whole time. She was reluctant to post it because she’s conflicted between being arrogant enough to think people are anticipating her “tree reveal” and she’s fragile enough to be scared that solomons tree is better/her tree is too boring (it is). I would bet money that she saw Stacey’s tree in real life before sharing her reluctantly sharing her measly tree.
Stacey has had a dinner party round her house on December 10th. Her new kitchen can be seen in the background of photos, plus the fully renovated living room. The tree would have been up well in time for that dinner party. So let’s assume Stacey has had her tree up since beginning of December in her “luxury renovated downstairs”. We believe the renovations were all completed before the baby was born anyway. Hinch will have seen all of this. All this shiny new kitchen. Shiny new not tend fireplace and she is wellllll jellll. Perhaps she has a big mansssshion of her own to smash solomon out of the park. Perhaps she doesn’t. Instead she has (in her mind - she should be grateful for how much she does have) - her little tree. In her little lounge. With the same little decorations as last year. And her same little life she had last year.
Hinch the philanthropist then emerges. She’s so giving. So kind. So generous.
She can’t get the attention she wants for having “stylish things” but she can get it for being “kond”.

Just some morning thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 75