Mrs Hinch #470 Fannysjohnny talking in riddles, is the photo a love interest of fiddles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have literally no idea what’s going on
Fannysjohnny posted a photo of a man but didn’t tell us who he was. Most of us clocked his very close resemblance to Ron.
We all begged her to us who he is.
She’s not named names but has alluded that he is known to Freda and could have been there at Sophie’s conception. Allegedly. Therefore he could be Ron’s grandad.. But we can’t say he is because we’ll all get done for slander. The end. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
This is the strangest thread of Sophie's I've ever been on. I barely give two shits about my own family members, I'm not going to start bothering with hers. Most families have secrets, humans aren't perfect and people have affairs and babies are born, my own family is notorious for it. Looking forward to talking about her being a crap mum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Fiddle fingers is there right ?. I can hear a different voice in the background when Sofa says "are you tucking him Dahling?".

Reactions: 8
So who’s Sophie’s real dad then? I had to go to bed last night and we’re on a whole new thread now! Off to catch up 😁

Reactions: 7
I really don't think it matters who the man in the photo is..I barely give a tit about many of my own family members. I can't be bothered with being drip fed information and then nothing comes of it.
Why does she feel need the need to poke of stroke her kids...almost lime, here am I showing my child affection.

Reactions: 39
I really don't think it matters who the man in the photo is..I barely give a tit about many of my own family members. I can't be bothered with being drip fed information and then nothing comes of it.
Agree. I caught up on most of yesterday this morning and it's all a bit...nothing? This threads boring, little tidbit of info, 20 pages of frothing and confusion and then...duck all.

Btw that photo reminds me of young Bruce Willis (with hair!) or a bit like young Elliot Gould.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.