Mrs Hinch #470 Fannysjohnny talking in riddles, is the photo a love interest of fiddles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was this mornings clip really about how kind Ronnie is or rather that Lennie is babbling away?
Evil cow!

Reactions: 15
I’ve got a bleeping migraine after the last thread!

so is the man in the photo allegedly sophas real dad? @fannysjohnny is the man in question your partner… I’ve lurked for so long and remember reading (I think!) that fiddle made an attempt at some point!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve got a bleeping migraine after the last thread!

so is the man in the photo allegedly sophas real dad? @fannysjohnny is the man in question your partner… I’ve lurked for so long and remember reading (I think!) that fiddle made an attempt at some point!?
No he's definitely not my partner😂Sorry,I don't remember alluding to Freda fiddling with my Johnny x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Fannysjohnny posted a photo of a man but didn’t tell us who he was. Most of us clocked his very close resemblance to Ron.
We all begged her to us who he is.
She’s not named names but has alluded that he is known to Freda and could have been there at Sophie’s conception. Allegedly. Therefore he could be Ron’s grandad.. But we can’t say he is because we’ll all get done for slander. The end. 😂
You truly are a recap queen @Bunnykins 👸😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Okay…..so, the photo of the man looks fairly old (90’s possibly?!) as it looks like an actual photo rather than digital one. So if the hints are pointing at he could be the real dad of Soph, then where is he now and why don’t we have a recent picture.
Is he in Prison for a horrific crime and that’s why it’s been covered up to not ruin brand Hinch?!?! Although her tit range from Tesco could do that all by itself 😂
*All this is allegedly of course to cover my arse, I have no evidence - I just watch too many soaps!*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ok so even if he is her real dad, who is he? Like if he's also Sam's dad, if it's big gossip tell us. If it's just some random fiddle fiddled with and they all know Al isn't her real dad then it's ultimately a bit boring isn't it? I hate it when people make out they've got tea and then tea doesn't really make an appearance. I LOVE TEA FFS 🤣 also, I had to read about 15 pages of the last thread to get to this point because I was so confused meh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ahh FFS tattlers , Soph gets handed everything by every company and here's me struggling to get bloody wall stickers delivered for Xmas as apparently I live on the moon 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Greedy mare caressing those ghd’s and hairdryer. Something most of us could only dream of owning and she gets them for free for her rats tails

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Ok so even if he is her real dad, who is he? Like if he's also Sam's dad, if it's big gossip tell us. If it's just some random fiddle fiddled with and they all know Al isn't her real dad then it's ultimately a bit boring isn't it? I hate it when people make out they've got tea and then tea doesn't really make an appearance. I LOVE TEA FFS 🤣 also, I had to read about 15 pages of the last thread to get to this point because I was so confused meh
Its tea if Sophie doesn't know, till now🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m out for the day doing real Christmas things with my boy, please try. It burn through another thread when I’m gone/tell the man in the photo secret.

just seen her GHD ad🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Thought she didn’t have any and used her pals 🤣 Soph hen, they’re begging you to use their products and actually wash/style your hair🤣🤣

Reactions: 23
I’m about 3 seconds away from messaging her calling her a conniving money grabbing woman. How many bleeping hair tools can one person have. Maybe donate them to a refuge or do a giveaway so that someone who is actually struggling with real life problems can have a bit of a lift this Christmas? Not to mention all the other shite she gets given to her on a crappy dusty staged plate. Nah just shove it in your ugly drawers with all the other free stuff and hole it out every 6 months for another ad.

she is a horrible, nasty, vapid woman and I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than see her smug face trailing those straighteners through her straggly unwashed hair. What a MELT

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Her parents brought her ghd when she was 13
I thought she said before she’ll go round and use her friends bleeping lying slag

• Heart
Reactions: 67
@IrishCatlady didn't think of that. Fanny you better be telling the truth because I want that witch crying in the dog bed later 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly pisses me off her shoving these freebies in everyone's face. I'm sure she's not struggling to buy gifts this year...donate them to a women shelter or something. She doesn't need any of this!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Why the duck are GHD gifting her stuff?? State of that hair!

1639567547264.png

Jesus man, even I have nicer looking hair with my 12 year old Babyliss dryer and straighteners. And I'm not even a tend professional hair dresser!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.