Mrs Hinch #470 Fannysjohnny talking in riddles, is the photo a love interest of fiddles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she ever used to do the cringey "which one is your favourite?" type qs on stories before? I know it's to up engagement but I don't think I've ever noticed them as frequently as I have the last few months.

Also, nothing wrong with those festive bites if it's for a kids Christmas party or similar, though smaller cheese shapes would be more appropriate.

Reactions: 14
Did she ever used to do the cringey "which one is your favourite?" type qs on stories before? I know it's to up engagement but I don't think I've ever noticed them as frequently as I have the last few months.

Also, nothing wrong with those festive bites if it's for a kids Christmas party or similar, though smaller cheese shapes would be more appropriate.
Most people do a box with 2 options to choose don’t they, so people click one or other for engagement. Soph just asks these questions and expects DMs I think!

Reactions: 16
All those Popsa Christmas decorations she did as an ad and hung on a tree are now hung at the bottom of her Tesco tree. So she must of used ma Freda’s tree and not her own. So definitely no Christmas tree in the hinch house.

Sorry we’ve all been busy so not sure if it’s been mentioned that those two wooden reindeer from home bargains are where the death trap Moses basket usually is. So the Moses basket potentially is no longer there. Seems odd to have moved the Moses basket (aside from the fact that he’s too old for it) unless it was because the Xmas tree is next to the reindeer in it’s usual spot. So yeah. Keep an eye out.

Reactions: 30

She must be low on numbers, she's still hiding the likes on pictures (tend keeping them off so as not to hurt small business feelings) and she finally commented on one of tend bestie bubs grid posts and got a 100 and something likes, last year if she commented on Stacey's pics she' have thousand likes at least! Would love to know what the new grid posts numbers are, she's getting desperate so it can't be much!

Reactions: 34
It was a stupid choice of name I know 🙄
Soph was cooking all sorts of crap when I joined so I thought of Fanny Craddock and her side kick Johnny x
We know that Soph hasn’t read here since 200BC but if she did, would she know who you are, esp after the photo reveal 🧐

Reactions: 21
AGAIN!! a lovely activity that Ronnie could have helped her with!! Bet his pretzel reindeers would behave been hers though so that's why she wouldn't let him. Points earned for real cheeses though. Maybe she got that from bojos soirée 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine being the opposite neighbour?

“Babe! Baaaabe! Have you seen what this crank’s doing now? She’s only bleeping drawing on the windows. Dunno what it is. Looks like a shoe box. Oh hang on it’s a house. So that new tv she got delivered the other week doesn’t work then”
Ah maybe this will be the reason for the house move.
Soph: "guyz, we tried everyfing we could, but the TV just ain't working. So, we had no choice but to move to a new manshhion wif a TV already here. I hope you laaav ittttt as much as I do."

Que jurassic Park theme: "welcome to hinchhh Farm guyz" while an overweight alpaca struggles across the garden for dog biscuits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I've mentioned before regarding Hinchy not doing #ad posts on her grid, and I thought initially it was maybe because he fee was too high.

But, after the GHD lies today, I'm beginning to wonder if it's so when she does lie no one can comment and pull her up on it?

Reactions: 24
This is the strangest thread of Sophie's I've ever been on. I barely give two shits about my own family members, I'm not going to start bothering with hers. Most families have secrets, humans aren't perfect and people have affairs and babies are born, my own family is notorious for it. Looking forward to talking about her being a crap mum.
My dad had a whole other family 🤣

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.