Mrs Hinch #470 Fannysjohnny talking in riddles, is the photo a love interest of fiddles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake I've tested positive on a lateral flow. PCR in the morning. I've only a runny nose. No other symptoms. I was meant to be working over Christmas (nightshift) so it won't ruin my Christmas per se. But I will lose a load in wages if I am proper positive.
Oh. And Hinch is still a bleep.
As you were.
I’m the exact same!! Just a runny nose and I’ve tested positive on 3 lateral flows. Booked a PCR for the morning

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Disclaimer: I'm not Lydia... but I do think the child abuse comments/speculation on here were a bit of a reach and could be really damaging especially if not true. We aren't trolls here and we do have Ron's back but comments like that don't give the right impression of what we are like as a collective.

Oh I miss the days when it wasn't so mumsnet here 😆

Hinch is vile, self centered, ruled by money and extremely tone deaf but I do believe somewhere deep down (potentially very deep) she does love those boys
I do believe she does love her boys in her own way, it's just not a way that many agree with, don't put lies and untruths on a platform of 4 million people about your Children, Children do develop at different rates and needing to be in the public eye all the time she's lied of milestones they have reached to obtain likes from her sheep, let the boys grow, develop, learn at their own pace and time away from insta and ludicrous followers, maybe then she wouldn't need to lie about their development and they can be nurtured to their needs. I'm glad there was no social media around when my tribe were growing up, the pressure must be awful to be perfect, I'd dread to think what people would make of my little crotchlings on the gram ☺

Reactions: 11
I’ve been dipping in and out but not much to add since she’s MIA…
Something is afoot, a size 9 foot at that.
What do we reckon she’s doing?
Tossing it off?
Regretting every starting her Instagram which has given her this “fame” plus 470 threads?
On this jolly she’s keeping secret?
Got Covid?
Any other guess?
Dog bed melt down?

👀 Tossing it off....the mind boggles.👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seeing as we’re coming to the end of the tread, what’s everyone’s favourite hinch duck up of 2021? Mines removing the plug to clean it and the sheep copying and flooding their kitchens 😂
One of her cooking duck ups was when she made that load of slop and the chicken was still raw ,but she claimed it was a piece of red onion 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Seeing as we’re coming to the end of the tread, what’s everyone’s favourite hinch duck up of 2021? Mines removing the plug to clean it and the sheep copying and flooding their kitchens 😂
Mine is still the manic food bank run followed by dumping clothes into a donation bin with a sign on it saying it wasn’t in use

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New fred in case she ever comes back.
We miss you Soph 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That was a great one, then blocking everyone that commented about it bleeping up sinks 😂

don’t know if it counts as a duck up, but all that nonsense with the hedgehog when trying to do the whole Earth Mother Soph thing, her sat out there tend concerned for a perfectly fine hedgehog whilst being filmed 🙄🙄
Oh that hedgehog 🤣🤣

I can’t take the credit for the title! It was in the screenshot @Mum of two posted, I just plagiarised it (see Soph, credit the original author 😉)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.