Support Thread for the best strangers I've ever met!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey hey

Following @Pollyanna263 fab idea for a support Thread where we can just chat non other thread related I thought I would try and create a wee thread...mainly as I can't be bothered working today!

Sit back , pour a drink and have a natter.

I'm busy trying to sort out the last of the "Santa " presents and make sure they are all delivered on time.

Can't wait for this Xmas as first year the youngest will really understand it!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yay thank you! I’d posted in the tattle support thread to check with admin that it was okay to do this, I wasn’t brave enough 🙈

I’m currently standing at my back door, throwing a ball for the dog and watching the 3yo running round the garden.
Covid fatigue is still kicking my bum but neither of them want to come in!

I'll be here tattlers ❤
How are you doing? Been thinking about you, and everything going on with your son.
Hope you get to speak to GP for your meds review xx

@horseybox1982 are you around? Hope everything is going the right way with the husband xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ahh @Pollyanna263 hope you are all on the mend and kicking covids butt.

Guys i could cry , I did the school run and left door unlocked, postie put a Santa present in the door which child found and opened it as he ran into the house before me ( I was standing in garden talking to neighbour)

How the duck do I explain?? Sitting crying with oldrest absolutely buzzing

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Ahh @Pollyanna263 hope you are all on the mend and kicking covids butt.

Guys i could cry , I did the school run and left door unlocked, postie put a Santa present in the door which child found and opened it as he ran into the house before me ( I was standing in garden talking to neighbour)

How the duck do I explain?? Sitting crying with oldrest absolutely buzzing
Ohhh so you need to explain to child that actually that should have arrived on Christmas Eve from Santa?

Reactions: 2
Im thinking of "finding " a letter from Santa saying he had to deliver it here as he couldn't make it at North Pole??
Yes or you could say that Santa had it delivered to you to make sure it was right, then takes it away again for Christmas?

Santa only brings what fits in a stocking here. Usually pants, socks, small random toys (pound shop tit stuff generally), chocs and sweets, a book, pencils / pens.

He doesn’t get the credit for the good presents 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes or you could say that Santa had it delivered to you to make sure it was right, then takes it away again for Christmas?

Santa only brings what fits in a stocking here. Usually pants, socks, small random toys (pound shop tit stuff generally), chocs and sweets, a book, pencils / pens.

He doesn’t get the credit for the good presents 🤣
Haha I think moving forward this is going to be our plan .

It breaks my heart when there children in oldest child's class who will have nothing this year , and here's my pair getting pretty much all they asked for .( To be fair they have asked for new bedding and things so practical bit still want them to know how lucky they are)

On a funny note to end my shite afternoon,I nipped into a shop just now ,and saw someone I know who's just been diagnosed terminally ill...after they left I burst into tears at the counter getting served! The cashier must have thought I was bonkers 🙈

Early night tonight with a big bar of chocolate I think !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pulling up a pew (whitewashed of course), opening a can of Diet Coke and ripping into some crunky snacks. I’m thank you for the Fred. I’m never sure when I’m veering off topic so stay firmly on Hinch in the other one but miss out on chatting with you lovely trolls 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.