Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away
Winning thread title by @Pollyanna263 and @Brummiebird 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Another quick recap because we're getting froo a fred a day here guyshhh!

So Soph is 'home sweet home' from her trip to Scotland to see Katie's mum and she immediately posted an inappropriate quote about how all that matters is your loved ones are 'well'. The whole thing smacked of a 'thank god it's not me" attitude. She quickly edited her post to add in that she misses Katie already. So sincere I'm sure.
Her sheep are all being very OTT and acting like she the second coming for visiting a child who lives with a disability. She's not done anything that warrants any of this praise. All she's actually done is visit a lovely young girl and her family. If the sheep think she deserves a medal because that girl happens to live with a disability, they might want to look at themselves.

She's upset her BFF (in his own heed) Mario by not visiting him when she was so close by at the weekend. He's done a dramatic flounce off on the gram after posting then deleting a load of guff about being loyal etc
He's not named names but the fact that she didn't call in for a beige buffet and some hot choc has clearly really upset the wee hobbit.
We await the end of his comma from the gram with baited breath and hope for a 346 dot story that alludes to Hinch being a twat. The reality is she'll send him a lounge suit from her new range and he'll be licking her bumhole again by the weekend.
Spine bright ma lovelie.

Jamie was quite active on his profile yesterday too. Posting his usual creepy content of a photo of Soph in bed at the hotel and then a video of her eating a packet of crisps with her face mask on. If you missed it, it had a similar vibe to a giraffe eating a carrot through a letterbox.

Today she sent Ronnie off to Nursery for his Christmas party / non uniform day dressed as Brian Harvey from East 17 in 1994.
He looked like he was going to hold up the local off license with a pen knife but is actually going to play pass the parcel with the posh kids who's parents work for a living
She's also forgotten that she told us that it was his non uniform day on Friday when she was visiting Virgin radio.

She has launched another collectshun of grey loungewear for Tesshhhco. It looks exactly like all her previous collectshuns and is over priced and dreary. A bit like her.
She modelled her own range and the boney shoulder and scraggy neck made a star appearance in most of the photos despite the fact that they looked perfectly normal in all her appearances over the weekend.
The clothes rail had previously been spotted in the background of earlier stories and Ron was wearing his gifted onesie on holiday at Peppa Pig World so more pre-records at work.

Elf Update. 🧝‍♂️
Today's Elf story was that he whipped up a disgusting creation in the kitchen, with biscuits, pretzels, sweeties and cereal in a pan - though it could have just been Sophie's latest lunch recipe.

🎶 We end with this year's official Tattle Hinchmas song (I say this year's, it's our first one) by our lovely @Pollyanna263 and @brummiebird🎄

Sing along to the tune of Wham's Last Christmas 🎶

Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz
But the very next day, you edited it away.
Next year to save me from tears,
I’ll only edit my nostrils.

Snapped my toe and morphine high.
I fleece my sheep, but they still buy, buy, buy
Tell me sheeples, do you recognise me?
Well I’ve got so many faces, it doesn’t
surprise me.

Merry Christmas, P&G will pay me,
Wrapped it up, wrote ‘love from Mum and Jamie’
Now I know what a con woman I’ve been,
But if you forget it now I know I’ll fleece you again.

A crowded room, tummy anxiety,
I hide my face, no phoootos of me.
My sheep, you thought I was someone to rely on.
Me? My shoulder can’t keep its clothes on.

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart,
Mario’s under cover cos I tore him apart.
Ooh, ooh, now I've been to Paisley,
But not to Mario’s for tea.

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart,
Jamie’s at the dump with Ronnieblessisart.
Maybe next year, we’ll take him somewhere special,
I am so special.
Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 224
I have some tea people, so little Miss Hinch tried to get a mortgage for a big house and it fell through because she couldn’t get a deposit big enough 🙊🙊🙊🙊 I have a friend who works at a broker who deals a lot with ‘celebs’ she isn’t directly connected but overheard a conversation if you get me 🤫 seems the tide is turning!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 117

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
NOW it’s Christmas 🤣

had a similar vibe to a giraffe eating a carrot through a letterbox.

Today she sent Ronnie off to Nursery for his Christmas party / non uniform day dressed as Brian Harvey from East 17 in 1994.

These are my fave bits @Bunnykins you literary genius!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

Andioooop

VIP Member
Oop, Jamie’s been peeping through the door again taking sneaky pics of Sopha modelling her new tat
EAFC421D-44C7-4466-BE49-20DDD10B3A65.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 115

Bubblesxxxx

75462B8F-D7BE-4DB6-9573-FAFB7373DC47.jpeg

So I’ve sinned big time, this little man has joined our mad house no way will he become a fatty like Henry though 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 109

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
Thought I would join in with the Christmas songs. Sorry it’s a bit rushed. (tune of jingle bells 🔔) 🎅

Dashing through Tescooo
Buying all her tat,
Through the isles she goes
laughing like a twat.

But hinches range has flopped
She sees it all on sale,
Sopha claws her neck
Her final cheque is in the mail. Oi Oi!

Jingle bells, Hinch house smells
of fags and old Febreeze,
The heatings on for Ron and Lon
and it’s melted all the cheese. OiOi!

Jingle bells, Hinch house smells
and Henry is still fat,
Poor old Hinch is feeling the pinch
As Teschoo discontinued her tat 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She's already pissed me off.
Why when writing a tend message about how amazing your son is (we all know you hate being a mother) why add that he's SOOOOOOOOOO NAUGHTY into it? He's fucking 2, of course he'll be a little shit at times. All she ever wants to do is drag him down. Every single fucking time she mentions him she always has to add some form of negativity in it. She's probably feeling so guilty that she's failed that little boy in every way possible.

I don't want to put a downer on anything in any morbid way but In 15 minutes I start work and I have a little girl to prepare for her parents to come view her for the first time since she passed away, then you get HER, that THING that doesn't deserve her children. So you can fuck yourself and count yourself lucky that you have 2 healthy children that you need to start treating better. Horrible woman. 🖕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

ribena_32

Minkys shining
All around me
Sheep are cleaning
There's no fun
It's the season
For undeclared ad branding
Oh it's Hinchmas everyone

Time for adverts
And tesco collaborations
Inch is praying
All night long
Time for jusrol
And a scroll on Tattle
In the background the Hinching song

We're gonna go to tescho tonight
I'm gonna find that hinch
Underneath that big brown coat
Unfiltered a rare sight

Hinch is spraying
Another story's playing
With Hinch bros laughing
We love to hear
How I'm glad that
She can't afford a mansion
What a nice way to end the year

I'm gonna go to teshco tonight
I'm gonna find that Inch
Filming another hinch haul bag
Saying Oi Oi shoppers you awrite?

Tend snow falling
All around her
Jamie's snoring
All night long
Its the season
Another advert with her claw in
Merry hinchmas every hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Ffairy

Thread title suggestion.

it takes more than a montage to get approved for a mortgage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Hope your day was okay. Been thinking of you ❤
Thankyou ❤ It was a difficult day today.
The little girl I mentioned earlier, her family wanted her dressed in her favourite pjs that happen to be some of my youngests favourite too and they're the same age so my heads been battered. I always say goodnight to everyone as I leave work, always have, but I don't know, tonight was harder than usual, kids always get to me more but I just sat with her for 5 min and sang her Some things never change - Frozen (that really sounds like I'm really intruding on someone elses daughter, but the parents did ask us to pop in every so often and sing or play little snippets of Some things never change or Let it go whenever no family members were visiting and I've never been asked anything like that but as a mummy myself, I'd do anything) so I've been in a bit of a funk tonight!!

I wish hinch would see how damaging she is to those little boys 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Multi-21

VIP Member
I, for one, am very glad about the onesie coming in fabric, going to be much more comfortable to lounge around the house in than those wooden ones I’ve been buying up until now. She’s a design genius you guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 85

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
If I cried on the floor about my dress not being ironed my mum would tell me to grow the fuck up and pull myself together 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Ok so it was all hush hush because it was a house with quite a bit of land but I’ve been told to stop now because it will give it away 🙊 put it this way she hasn’t mentioned ‘alpacas’ for a while

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

LolaLife

Ok I’ve tried…..this good old classic…

Hinchmas time,
Snapped her toe and whined,
Ronnie and Lennie don’t actually rhyme,
Tescho tat on the fireplace,
And that shitty wall tree,
Tattlers rejoice in her downfall, with glee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

RedRosed

VIP Member
Bet she broke her toe booting the dolls house when she got the news her big reveal was declined

• Haha
Reactions: 74