Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassy Role

VIP Member
SHE loves wrendale (as it fits with her farmhouse perficktly) so she gets the boys woodland themed stockings. They’d prefer Santa and rudolf. She’s a selfish brat.

I love wine. But my kids haven’t got wine glass shaped stockings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
Oop, Jamie’s been peeping through the door again taking sneaky pics of Sopha modelling her new tat
View attachment 908623
@Bunnykins and @Andioooop youve inspired me 😂

There are plenty more verses available, please join in 🎶:

I’m too sexy for my shirt
Too sexy for my shirt
Shoulder’s in my adverts
I’m too sexy for Mario
Too sexy for Mario
Even when I’m Glasgow
And I’m too sexy for you Tattlers
Too sexy for you Tattlers
No way I’m a member

I’m a muppet, you know what I mean
And I can do my little #no-ads on my stories
Yeah on my stories, on my stories
I hide my little ads on my stories
1C77C8E9-2EC3-4411-875A-94116E3AE561.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

LolaLife

I’m autistic (Aspergers to be specific but some people don’t like that term any more) and I got told constantly when I was younger by my teachers for being naughty in class, my mother got hauled into my head teacher because the school couldn’t cope with me - she told them to give me something more stretching and keep me interested.

So fuck off with your ‘naughty’ - you’re supposed to be Ronnie’s number 1 cheerleader. Also, still baffled, but WHY ARE YOU PUTTING IT ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA, HE HAS NOT CONSENTED TO HIS PRIVATE INFORMATION BEING SHOWN TO MILLIONS.

• Heart

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Guys she’s said the captions are up to us. Here’s on for you:
“Mum. What day is it? Where’ve you been? We’ve not seen you for weeks! Is it my birthday soon? Why is the Christmas tree up in August? What happened to my playhouse?”
Where is my slide? Why do I live at Granny's house? Why does Dad not have a real job? Did you know I hate football? Whats up with your hair? Why do you sit in Henry's bed and he sleeps in a real bed, where is Trace?

I could go on🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Are we bored of the songs yet?
No?
Good.

Ahem.

(deck the halls)

Sophie says she wants alpacas
FaLaLaLaLa LaLaLaLa

All us tattlers think she’s crackers
FaLaLaLaLa LaLaLaLa

Can’t walk the dog
Fish down the bog
FaLaLa LaLaLa LaLaLa

Even killed her tamagotchi
FaLaLaLaLa LaLaLaLa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

LolaLife

This is a lot to take in, it’s almost like we will have to revisit all her posts since October and see them in a different light. Anyone want to take one for the team and post some plagiarised quotes for her to help soften the blow? #prayforhinch
ALPACA my bags and go review…

• Haha
Reactions: 58

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I have some tea people, so little Miss Hinch tried to get a mortgage for a big house and it fell through because she couldn’t get a deposit big enough 🙊🙊🙊🙊 I have a friend who works at a broker who deals a lot with ‘celebs’ she isn’t directly connected but overheard a conversation if you get me 🤫 seems the tide is turning!!!
I wonder if that was the big 3.4 mill house that she pretended was a park but an amazing tattler spotted the garden ornament. The car dealers house.

Sausage90

VIP Member
Ok so it was all hush hush because it was a house with quite a bit of land but I’ve been told to stop now because it will give it away 🙊 put it this way she hasn’t mentioned ‘alpacas’ for a while
Did it rhyme with Bright Mouse Balm?

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Guys she’s said the captions are up to us. Here’s on for you:
“Mum. What day is it? Where’ve you been? We’ve not seen you for weeks! Is it my birthday soon? Why is the Christmas tree up in August? What happened to my playhouse?”

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Why does she always say it scary how much you love them? She says that little saying alot
I love my children, god I love my children more than anyone and anything, I was born to be a mother, I don't find the love scary though......... She's so over the top, she's trying to convince herself she's happy with motherhood when actually, she's not. Bore off

Hope Ronnie enjoyed meeting santa though. Magical for them! 🎅

• Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
what actually happened to the dollhouse she was near doing for Ron???
She went quiet after Sylvanian Families said they’d contact her and say the figures etc she was using weren’t suitable for 2 year olds 🤣

Or………….

We ruined her plans

DCDC5082-D492-4AA3-9A4D-F4C4A4BB7D2E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Fizzymoon

Ok so thoughts on the #mortgagegate situation. I suspect she was knocked back due to employment, I would imagine she is only on a yearly rolling contract so that there isn't a guaranteed income. She relies solely on being an 'Influencer' to make money, in the eyes of a lender that wouldn't be deemed a stable job. Also, as she is self employed she may have taken some of the Goverment Grants that were available last year, what they don't tell you, is that you have to declare them when applying for a mortgage. They are frowned upon with lenders.

Large mortgages just aren't a thing anymore, you do need a substantial deposit. I suspect her 'cash' is tied up in the business and not easily accessible, added to that, that Jimbobnojob doesn't work so it's a singular income.

Also, if she went through the whole application process and was knocked back at the final hurdle by an underwriter, it will leave a mark on her credit file so she won't be able to apply for another mortgage for a while.

She will want to go bigger and better than Stacey so I think she's probably been looking at properties well above her means.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Char4649

VIP Member
'Severe social anxiety' but she can sit in a central london restaurant in December.

Fuck offfffff 👋

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I love that tattler who spotted her wearing those lounge wear trousers in august. And we all saw the onesies in peppa pig world. Now of course we can be sensible and say that she was sent samples to try out etc but we also know that she massively pre records and despite the nails I’m starting to question how far back we go. Did she film that clothing montage in august/September. Was she intending that the range was launched earlier but it got delayed for whatever reason? It’s undoubtedly glorious weather in the background of that clothing rail. Hence why she wants it by the fireplace - can’t show leaves on the trees. She’s doing her best to not show the space behind the sofa/ Ronnies playhouse of late. I do love a little guess the timeline.

Ijustdontbelieveit

Yes apparently the dolls house disappeared because she was planning on using it for the house reveal but you guys busted her then she couldn’t get the mortgage 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry to be a cynic, but how on earth would someone who overheard a conversation at work in a broker's office know that she was going to use the doll's house for a new house reveal when she hadn't even got the mortgage, she surely can't have been discussing exactly how she was going to reveal it to her followers with the mortgage adviser. It would be gross misconduct and pretty stupid of someone working at the brokers to discuss confidential details knowing that their friend would put it on tattle which sophie looks at, why would someone risk their job to do that. Also just because one broker refused the mortgage doesn't mean that others will. I also think that James not having a job won't have had a material effect on getting a mortgage or not. They live on an estate and shopped in cheap shops for their furniture, clothes and decor, obviously I have no idea of his salary but would take a punt it was more like 70/80k rather than 200k p.a. That would mean with a 4x multiple he could have got about 320/350k, which is only a small amount of the couple of million she'd want for a sizeable house with land. They also surely wouldn't have had a massive argument in front of the broker. She's got plenty of cash so if they did in fact need a mortgage I suspect she didn't get it because she hasn't got 3 years accounts to show yet. So I'm afraid this new gossip doesn't quite add up to me.

Reactions: 55

MumSays

😂😂😂😂😂Aye I was gonna upgrade my glass one to wood but fabric seems like a much better option, fuck she's a genius! 💡
FABRIC!!?? FFS I’ve just ordered it online cos she said they were made out of clouds and champagne...the lying bastard!

• Haha
Reactions: 55