Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly guys I know you lot dislike her but bleeping hell I’ve had a rough day today and then when me mate rang and told me that I felt ok again hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
New thread title since we are moving through them pretty quick

“Princess Soph won’t be moving house for awhile, especially since Tesco have put her bedding straight in the bargain pile”

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Wasn't there an accountant on here a long time ago who had looked over her end of year accounts and said they couldn't see how she would get her money out of the business. 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok so it was all hush hush because it was a house with quite a bit of land but I’ve been told to stop now because it will give it away 🙊 put it this way she hasn’t mentioned ‘alpacas’ for a while

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Oh my god this is why she stopped all the upcycling posts and banging on about her and her dad having a workshop! Imagine upcycling all that crap only to be told you can’t get a mortgage on the mansion!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Oh my god this is why she stopped all the upcycling posts and banging on about her and her dad having a workshop! Imagine upcycling all that crap only to be told you can’t get a mortgage on the mansion!
Hope she’s reading his tonight and realising what she is a bleeping washed up bimbo who ain’t got a pot in piss in, thank you for making me feel so welcome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Yes apparently the dolls house disappeared because she was planning on using it for the house reveal but you guys busted her then she couldn’t get the mortgage 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Ok so it was all hush hush because it was a house with quite a bit of land but I’ve been told to stop now because it will give it away 🙊 put it this way she hasn’t mentioned ‘alpacas’ for a while
Faaacking luv you babes, so much it makes my heart hurt❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 20

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you know what? Today I just feel really sad that people who seem to be total twit bags get everything, life comes easy to them...hinch has no idea about real life. Writing tit like....all that matters is you're well....or whatever the hell she wrote is so insulting.
My little one has recently been diagnosed with a life long condition that is just rubbish for him. He doesn't deserve any of it. But then I look at hinch exploiting that young girl to boost her own ego and using her little boys speech delays to get likes and I just think, how has things come so easy to you? How do you get away with all the crappy things you do? How do you get to sit at home and fester on your sofa and have it all when you are a crappy human being?

I know life isn't fair and all that. But how does so many people not see through her bullshit?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Might go to bed and read my mortgage statement ( and I'm not even a best selling auffer) 🤣 Aww Sophie never mind bubs like you say, be grateful for what you have!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Outtakes? You mean naturally taking photos of your children. And not making them pose in any kind of way... head

Reactions: 33
she will be gifting it all to Mario to make up for snubbing him, she’s a nasty wee elf 😭 (I swear someone called mario a nasty wee elf on his thread and I’ve called about 5 people it today, it’s my festive comeback now)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.