Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be very interested in what she’s actually worth. Without giving too much away about one of the actaws I work for, he and his very pushy wife are property rich and cash poor, they actually had to take out a loan for £1.5million last year just to float their living costs and he worked ALOT through the pandemic so god knows how others coped.
If she’s earning more than him through posting ads for a sponge, I’d be amazed.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
I have some tea people, so little Miss Hinch tried to get a mortgage for a big house and it fell through because she couldn’t get a deposit big enough 🙊🙊🙊🙊 I have a friend who works at a broker who deals a lot with ‘celebs’ she isn’t directly connected but overheard a conversation if you get me 🤫 seems the tide is turning!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 117
And please don’t come at me with oh its her blah blah because I hate the bleep and the only reason I know this is because my friend knows how much I bleeping ate her

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have some tea people, so little Miss Hinch tried to get a mortgage for a big house and it fell through because she couldn’t get a deposit big enough 🙊🙊🙊🙊 I have a friend who works at a broker who deals a lot with ‘celebs’ she isn’t directly connected but overheard a conversation if you get me 🤫 seems the tide is turning!!!
When did this happen? Recently? 😶

Reactions: 13
Well hellooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Another Insta hun said she made more from ads than she did as a private dentist. I don’t think some like hinch with her name and ‘brand’ would have any issue buying a large property personally.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if that was the big 3.4 mill house that she pretended was a park but an amazing tattler spotted the garden ornament. The car dealers house.

Reactions: 58
Me finks that person needs to come on over to tattle and join the gang

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’d be very interested in what she’s actually worth. Without giving too much away about one of the actaws I work for, he and his very pushy wife are property rich and cash poor, they actually had to take out a loan for £1.5million last year just to float their living costs and he worked ALOT through the pandemic so god knows how others coped.
If she’s earning more than him through posting ads for a sponge, I’d be amazed.
I'm nosey af, so I want your job plezzz

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.