Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to her she does work full time she’s a full time con artist and compulsive liar 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry but referring to yourself as mumma (when your on a night out) is weird sorry to anyone that does it on here but most people have their identity back for a few hours when away from the kids and enjoy feeling like themselves so another case of saying what she thinks people wanna hear and someone asks where her top is from so she links them to a dress hahahahaha luvvvvv her

Reactions: 18
I think he’s a gorgeous little guy, he’s always resembled his dad more I think. And as someone with a big noggin I can assure you it doesn’t come in until your teens. 😂
Is that like middle names? They arrive in your teens to apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hope your day was okay. Been thinking of you ❤
Thankyou ❤ It was a difficult day today.
The little girl I mentioned earlier, her family wanted her dressed in her favourite pjs that happen to be some of my youngests favourite too and they're the same age so my heads been battered. I always say goodnight to everyone as I leave work, always have, but I don't know, tonight was harder than usual, kids always get to me more but I just sat with her for 5 min and sang her Some things never change - Frozen (that really sounds like I'm really intruding on someone elses daughter, but the parents did ask us to pop in every so often and sing or play little snippets of Some things never change or Let it go whenever no family members were visiting and I've never been asked anything like that but as a mummy myself, I'd do anything) so I've been in a bit of a funk tonight!!

I wish hinch would see how damaging she is to those little boys 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 85
How the duck have we nearly done another thread in a day!
We need to get out to a Christmas party. I’ll pick you all up at 2pm tomorrow, don’t worry I’ll have you home for 4pm!
Sorry, my anxiety can't cope with that. Can my unemployed husband and obese pet come as support?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The little girl I mentioned earlier, her family wanted her dressed in her favourite pjs that happen to be some of my youngests favourite too and they're the same age so my heads been battered. I always say goodnight to everyone as I leave work, always have, but I don't know, tonight was harder than usual, kids always get to me more but I just sat with her for 5 min and sang her Some things never change - Frozen (that really sounds like I'm really intruding on someone elses daughter, but the parents did ask us to pop in every so often and sing or play little snippets of Some things never change or Let it go whenever no family members were visiting and I've never been asked anything like that but as a mummy myself, I'd do anything) so I've been in a bit of a funk tonight!!

You’ve a heart of gold you have💛

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We need to get out to a Christmas party. I’ll pick you all up at 2pm tomorrow, don’t worry I’ll have you home for 4pm!
I can’t come, I’m at my actual job, not my tend job.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hopefully some drama tonight as I’m polishing off a bottle of baileys as we speak. I am not like grinch, I do like a drink and I’m one greedy bastard when I start 😂
I cannot open a bottle of baileys alone as it will not see out the evening 😂

What a hard day you’ve had. You are so appreciated and just know you’ve made somebody’s hardest time, just that bit easier.
Sending love x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
4pm!!! But that’s so late in the evening and this mumma needs to get home to put my boys to bed!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

This was a hard read. Sending you lots of love, I can’t think how you did all of that. I’m sure the little girls family will be very appreciative of all that you are doing and have done for her and them ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I don’t even know what to say.
You are a wonderful person xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24

What a beautiful thing to do ❤

• Heart
Are we bored of the songs yet?
No?
Good.

Ahem.

(deck the halls)

Sophie says she wants alpacas
FaLaLaLaLa LaLaLaLa

All us tattlers think she’s crackers
FaLaLaLaLa LaLaLaLa

Can’t walk the dog
Fish down the bog
FaLaLa LaLaLa LaLaLa

Even killed her tamagotchi
FaLaLaLaLa LaLaLaLa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
This was a hard read. Sending you lots of love, I can’t think how you did all of that. I’m sure the little girls family will be very appreciative of all that you are doing and have done for her and them ❤❤
I love my job, REALLY love my job and I'm really professional and I do my job well, I'm respectful and you know.. I do what needs to be done, I don't get too caught up in the feelings where it'll affect my job and the role I do, I do 100 things at once and you can't have mistakes, in my type of job you have to be strong and I'm usually really on the ball and I wait til I'm home to let my emotions out - but today, I couldn't get through the day properly. It's been a really tit day.
Tomorrow is a new day though!!! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 44
No?
Good.

Ahem.

(deck the halls)

FaLaLaLaLa LaLaLaLa

FaLaLaLaLa LaLaLaLa

Can’t walk the dog
Fish down the bog
FaLaLa LaLaLa LaLaLa

FaLaLaLaLa LaLaLaLa
I’m gonna need tena lady pants if you keep this up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m half expecting her to be at that salt baes restaurant, trying a £1400 tomahawk steak 🤣

• Haha
No?
Good.

Ahem.

(deck the halls)

FaLaLaLaLa LaLaLaLa

FaLaLaLaLa LaLaLaLa

Can’t walk the dog
Fish down the bog
FaLaLa LaLaLa LaLaLa

FaLaLaLaLa LaLaLaLa
The tamagotchi lmaooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.