Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought fiddle had to go and iron her dress at 10.00 yesterday evening 🤔
Why is she wearing a blouse then?
Ffs Sofa, lies, lies and more fecking lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
31EEACE8-1C49-443C-A5DE-F9669A4BC1AE.png

have I got the wrong footz or is that her bearing weight on her broken tootsie?

Nice not see her shoulders for once 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Must feel like when she went off to see pretty woman with her mate or when she went shopping in London child free with Ma Freda. Or like all the countless other times she was out child free.

I can tell you how many times I was out child free in the last 4 years. Once. Just once. Not saying you shouldn’t go out child free. But don’t pretend it’s a rarity love.
Bingo with SS, dicking about at IKEA late at night, the hotel with Inch wooo ooooh hoooo when Lonnie was barely a few months old…the list goes on!

Reactions: 29
So basically her poor Gleam lackies took her out for a late lunch. Blew smoke up here arse for 2 hours while she fiddled with the cutlery and didn’t actually eat anything. Stuck her on a train and then; hopefully for their sakes, went off to get wasted! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She pigeon holed herself a long time ago..she's no talent to change direction and frankly she cleans duck all so surely her time must nearly be up? The only part of her that works hard is that twit of a thumb....
And that shoulder - let’s not forget the hard working shoulder 😉 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is it just me or does she look like she’s pregnant? Like but very recently?

Reactions: 11
So basically her poor Gleam lackies took her out for a late lunch. Blew smoke up here arse for 2 hours while she fiddled with the cutlery and didn’t actually eat anything. Stuck her on a train and then; hopefully for their sakes, went off to get wasted! 🤭
Bet they all think she’s a knobhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dip in and out of these threads, normally I just read the catch up because they round everything up perfectly but I’ve just come on to say that the woe is me act is soooooooo boring. Woe is me music accompanied by woe is me quotes is so dumb. It’s just dumb and hinch needs to get a grip of herself. She’s a grown woman for crying out loud A millionaire one at that, grow up! Her quotes remind me of these tik toks I watch where a man goes around saying his sisters home quotes condescendingly. I actually can’t stress how dumb I find her ‘your enough’ act 🤮🤮

Reactions: 22
Is it just me or does she look like she’s pregnant? Like but very recently?
I was going to say but after all the bleeping ordeal with Lonnie I just don’t even know what to think anymore. I think the reality may just be she isn’t as skinny as she makes herself out to be. So when we see her on film at an angle that doesn’t work to her favour she looks pregnant. I don’t know. I don’t know if I have the energy for another hinch pregnancy. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I was going to say but after all the bleeping ordeal with Lonnie I just don’t even know what to think anymore. I think the reality may just be she isn’t as skinny as she makes herself out to be. So when we see her on film at an angle that doesn’t work to her favour she looks pregnant. I don’t know. I don’t know if I have the energy for another hinch pregnancy. 😂😂
There’s probably loads of truth in this. She edits her face so much, why not her body? It’s crazy, she’s not unfortunate looking but she just makes herself look ridiculous with her fifty faces of grey ( skull ) 😂.

Reactions: 21
Also a grown woman with round the clock support, millions in the bank spent her Monday night sat on the floor crying so her mum had to iron her clothes for the following day.

what the actual duck is this. And who admits that thinking people will sympathise or relate? She’s a pine cone short of a £25 Christmas tree.
Fred title suggestion right there

Mrs Hinch - A pine cone, tend star short of a £25 Christmas tree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Heeled boots with a broken toe.
Bone dry streets of London.
Yeah. Happened today. Don’t even think it happened on Friday anymore. Or she’s absolutely lying her arse off about that toe.
That's Devonshire Square, it's all undercover.

Damn it, I was so close to there today!

Reactions: 12
She’s started to be more ‘honest’ with her sheep. She’s finally admitted she gets more help than most and that Jamie is home all day. She’s also dropping the I’m just an hairdresser act and admitting that she had indeed worked in an office in ‘London’ and she hasn’t been shy in the last few weeks to say that she does get paid from what she does and now she’s admitting she’s self employed which requires some thought and didn’t just happen to her. Her sheep won’t care they will still think the sun shines out her arse so they won’t care she’s basically lied to them all this time. I think she’s admitting she’s got a bit of money coz there was an article on Stacey which basically said she was a millionaire and she hadn’t lost any followers due to it so maybe hinch is realising that actually she can admit she’s quite well off and her sheep will still love her.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.