Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh wow these are stunning… im so glad she designed a thing called “star” because I’d never seen one before.
Me too. She’s a fashun icon. I’m glad she’s designed the new lounge wear so I know where to put my right shoulder.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That duck eyed shoulder is always out, she will end up with frostbite in the fucker if ain’t careful!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does this remind me of the clothes that you could buy in the Sunday magazines that could send off for? It’s just vile! Why Tesco just why?

This just needs wolves or dolphins in the pattern and it would be exactly this!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
75462B8F-D7BE-4DB6-9573-FAFB7373DC47.jpeg

So I’ve sinned big time, this little man has joined our mad house no way will he become a fatty like Henry though 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 109
Guys she’s said the captions are up to us. Here’s on for you:
“Mum. What day is it? Where’ve you been? We’ve not seen you for weeks! Is it my birthday soon? Why is the Christmas tree up in August? What happened to my playhouse?”

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Guys she’s said the captions are up to us. Here’s on for you:
“Mum. What day is it? Where’ve you been? We’ve not seen you for weeks! Is it my birthday soon? Why is the Christmas tree up in August? What happened to my playhouse?”
Where is my slide? Why do I live at Granny's house? Why does Dad not have a real job? Did you know I hate football? Whats up with your hair? Why do you sit in Henry's bed and he sleeps in a real bed, where is Trace?

I could go on🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
The absolute nut job that is GFC has just done a load of stories of a teshhhhco haul of new hinch tit, and she found a pj set that Hinch herself hasn’t even shown (it’s tit and has a crap cup of coffee “design” on it, and it comes with a matching scrunchie. I repeat, this is not a drill, a scrunchie.) all tied up in hinch ribbon 🤮

she also showed her drawers at reduced to clear and she got herself the Del Boy dressing gown which she called “mint colour” 🤪🤪🤪 edited to add I fort it was champayyyyyyne guyyyyysssssch??? God she’s an embarrassment View attachment 909090View attachment 909091View attachment 909096Edited to add receipts guyyyssssccchhhh,pop over for a laugh, she’s tagged her in it all as well, imagine constantly sharing your desperate need for attention and then tagging someone you don’t know in it!!!!!!!!🙈

I CANNOT bleeping stand this woman. I despise her as much as Hinch. She’s a total nut job lunatic.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
" Always remember in the eyes of your children no one does it better than you "

Your kids defo know everyone does motherhood better than you Sophz👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.