Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she genuinely thinks she ‘works full time’? You have got to be joking!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
A house move seemed pretty certain, but how will she survive if her parents aren’t just down the street? Maybe the big Christmas reveal is they’ve pooled their money into one giant multi-generational Hinch house, so she can be babysat full time.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Totally agree it’s very selective, and not consistent. I really struggle day to day on my own with my baby and some days wish someone would help me a little but I know I won’t get it, I’m sometimes glad when she goes for a long nap just for a break! Which I feel bad for admitting but it’s true
Don't feel bad. All of us have been there, wanting them to sleep for an hour so we can have some peace.
There's nothing wrong with that. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hope she’s reading his tonight and realising what she is a bleeping washed up bimbo who ain’t got a pot in piss in, thank you for making me feel so welcome
Oh come on now, she has plenty of greige snowflake pots to piss in 🤪
A9B1DA6E-444D-4A31-A71F-7AD6A8B56526.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Weird she said in the week but also weirder since she claimed he had a job not long ago?

Well I say Job their idea of work is weird he was out working on some projects so probably just on her payroll then as basic witch boy

She's mentally unstable and they are all jumping to her beck and call because she's the one who brings in the money.....
How superficial and desperate are that whole family for them to turn a blind eye to her behaviour as a mother. She needs professional help, she cannot be left alone with even 1 of her kids at any given time.
Especially Ronnie.
She doesn't know how to meet her own child's needs.
She's calling him 'very naughty' when he clearly has behavioural issues
Soph your a piece of tit of a mother.
YOU are Ronnies voice
YOU are Ronnies advocate
And what do you do?
You call him naughty
FFS who needs enemies when this is your Mum

Reactions: 38
If I cried on the floor about my dress not being ironed my mum would tell me to grow the duck up and pull myself together 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 82
I've only just caught up, what a night! Do we think she was sat crying last night to her mum because of the ☕ that was spilled here last night? I do hope this is the beginning of the end for her 🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Thankyou. I hope so, I had a parent faint a few weeks back when she seen her child at the first viewing. First time I've ever seen that happen in this funeral home, I've seen it at the mortuary but not a viewing, it was purely shock, nothing to do with my work, but I'm on edge 😔
Then you get hinch who treats her precious beautiful kids like props, nice one. 👍🏻
Oh my lovely, you are so caring and you have the biggest heart. The parents will know that you have taken care of their child xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know it’s all been said already but 2 year olds are not naughty! They are figuring the world out for themselves and testing boundaries, add in the fact that he’s non verbal and you can’t even imagine how frustrating that must be.

• Heart
  • Sad
Does she just fill in the questions herself and answer them... who the duck would ask why you 'hide' your likes 🤣🤣 FML !

Also "he's naughty" mate, all 2 year old kids are shitbags at times it's part and parcel of being a kid!!! She's a dick!!!
She always asks her own questions!
No true fan of Hinch's would dare ask why she's hiding her gridpost likes- that sort of question would guarantee an instant block and be deleted straightaway....she knows that the amount of likes she gets now doesn't measure up with her having a supposed 4.2 million followers 🤭 we all know it too!!!
The older those boys get the less she's gonna cope - she should've just stuck with being a dog mum 🤣🤣

Reactions: 38
I think people saying she called him naughty to wind us up are giving her a lot more credit than she deserves frankly.
She always has referred to him as naughty, she has always shown herself reprimanding a non verbal toddler in an ott way for being “naughty”.
It’s nowt to do with Tattle that she’s put that.
Agreed.
Plus if she’s willing to publicly label her son as naughty just to get to a bunch of strangers, she needs to give her head a wobble and realise her priorities.

So they definitely won’t be at home on Christmas Day ... is she seriously carting that doll’s house to bleeping Lapland 😂
It’s okay. The alpacas will be carrying it in some kind of weird nativity scene 🤣

• Haha
This Has made me angry she just has to add his naughty doesn't she! Naughty is far from it. I tell you what's naughty soph having your to call the police on your son because his assulted you and damaged yet another telly! (May add his 14 next week so knows wrong from right) Love her to walk a mile in real people's shoes!!! I never called my two naughty at that age its called still learning boundaries hun 😡😡😡

I see she didn't answer my question about her snapped in half toe 🤣🤣
I don’t want to overstep, please please feel free to ignore me. This just reminds me so much of my brother when we were younger. He has ADHD but wasn’t diagnosed until his 20s.
I hope you have some good support and aren’t trying to manage alone xxx

Totally agree it’s very selective, and not consistent. I really struggle day to day on my own with my baby and some days wish someone would help me a little but I know I won’t get it, I’m sometimes glad when she goes for a long nap just for a break! Which I feel bad for admitting but it’s true
That’s not bad. Don’t ever feel you can’t admit to these things. Motherhood is HARD. xx

Poor Ron, poor little, lovely Ron. He doesn’t deserve those cunts as parents. Kids are naughty at two, fucks sake, my middle one was bleeping feral at 2 😭 it’s up to those to wank stains to show him what’s right from wrong and and help him learn. Instead she’d rather just humiliate him all over Instagram. He’ll see all this one day. What an absolute bleep, she doesn’t deserve those kids at all.

@Pollyanna263 hope your pcr tests go ok xxx
Thank you lovely. Was the least awful experience so far with 3yo thankfully. Still screamed but not as much!

How are you all doing? xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love you!!
So that’s it now, Inch will be sent packing straight to the job centre in the morning 🤣
Sopha did randomly start saying on her stories that Jaydog was out “working” on other projects didn’t she. Wondering now if that’s why he’s been missing from her stories. Maybe he really has gone back to work.
How much do priests get paid these days? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.