Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I’ve just seen Inch’s story of Lennie the geezer watching the jungle. Look at im, little geezer, he loves it, yeah man.
What the fuck is up with this dope?

• Haha
Reactions: 42

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Fuck me can she not keep that bloody dog out of anything??
I love my dogs more than just about anyone else in the world but they are dogs! They don’t need a massive chewy every morning of December and if I still had little kids around they wouldn’t be getting a look in.
Why does this give me such rage?! 🤯

This is the first time I’ve managed to catch up with a thread before a new one starts, she’s definitely ready for the tip now!
Best thing for you to do now Sophie *tend* rose is get off the gram and concentrate on your kids! Actually spend time with them

• Heart

Ahlads

What in the £1.49 hair extensions are those!! Fucking hell it’s like the hair on the Poundland Barbie doll 🤢

If I spoke to my husband like that, the base of the tree would be my new necklace.I couldn’t ever imagine speaking to him like that

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Theory: the advent calendar was filmed back when she first got her nails (anyone know when that was? October?) which would be easy enough to do as the boys are too young to know when it’s actually December.
I think this because the wreath has mysteriously moved from outside the front door to inside. It would be weird if Slofa had decorated the front door for Christmas months before - and before the Hinch wreath was officially released.
View attachment 901481
View attachment 901483
This is the kind of sleuthing I live for.
Also jamie had the red top on AGAIN? So they filmed all the advent content (well a chunk of it let’s say) in one go and then the loft section the same day.
I watched the loft with sound off and could still tell she was being vile to him. She used to love going in the loft but why can’t she do it anymore? Remember she was “heavily pregnant” and still going up there but won’t go up there to get the decorations down?
Anyone get any sly glimpse of anything as the stuff was chucked down? It moved tooquickly for me. Did I see a suitcase in the bedroom??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Popsicle12345

Personally, the more she shows herself up and belittles him, the better. Makes both of them look like twats. Even the huns will be cringing. They deserve each other.
I’m not defending him far from but I’ve never heard him ever speak to her like that (someone tell me if I’ve missed it please) but could you honestly imagine if he spoke to her like that, all the huns would be in absolute uproar! I must admit I do feel a bit sorry for him, but then on the same hand we all know there marriage is a joke and his only with her for the money and fame. I do quite agree though they do deserve each other!

• Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Did she have to colour in plain paper to make wrapping paper??? How odd.
She used the actual wrapping paper last week to make her tend mess on the floor

Ok two things whilst I’m catching up.
1) she’s got no trousers on again in the reflection of her wreath box. What’s with that?!

2) what’s the red reflection in the mirror? Keep an eye out for inch and hinch in red jumpers. Could prove all recorded in one stint with costume changes for the boys.

No showing of where the tree normally is again. No showing the playhouse in the background of Henry’s calendar again. Lots of dodgy angles.
It’s Inch in a vest isn’t it?
F6E85055-9BDC-45AD-ACC1-DCB5280B70AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Morning you Elf hating nusty lot 😘
Awesome job as always @Bunnykins life Chez Doodle is a bit manic lately so I’m relying extra hard on your recaps! 😍

I had a thought (danger! 🚨) Remember when she was at Fiddle’s place the other day and she panned round to the sofa? Did it look like Soph’s grey sofa to anyone else? Also she changed direction really fast after just showing a bit of it 🧐

Am I going nuts? (Don’t answer that! 😅)
Has she given Fiddle her old sofa now she’s moving?
Is everything now a prerecord as the rooms are bare?

The plot thickens! 🕵️‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart

N0sey.P4rker

Chatty Member
Age appropriate crafts for Ron yet again Soph? 😡
I don't think it's very fair giving her a hard time for the age range for this activity, it's only painting at the end of the day. As long as he's supervised, this activity is funfor all the family - even wee Len.

Yes most of her ideas to engage Ron are shit - most recently the lollypop stick crafts, but on this occasion I think this is a good idea.

Having said that - will the boys be allowed to paint them freely? Not a chance. Will they be hung on the tree? Doubt it.

• Heart

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Morning you Elf hating nusty lot 😘
Awesome job as always @Bunnykins life Chez Doodle is a bit manic lately so I’m relying extra hard on your recaps! 😍

I had a thought (danger! 🚨) Remember when she was at Fiddle’s place the other day and she panned round to the sofa? Did it look like Soph’s grey sofa to anyone else? Also she changed direction really fast after just showing a bit of it 🧐

Am I going nuts? (Don’t answer that! 😅)
Has she given Fiddle her old sofa now she’s moving?
Is everything now a prerecord as the rooms are bare?

The plot thickens! 🕵️‍♀️

I’m obsessed with how much you people notice that goes right over my head 😂😂

• Haha

ShimmyNE

On the 12th day of Hinchmas the grincheee gave to me, a name that doesn’t rhyme with Ronnieeeee

Lenny Henry. Poor Ron

• Haha
  • Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Somebody said that according to her personal FB she checked into Maldon District Hospital?
I don't know where this building is hidden in Maldon🤔I know where St Peters's Hospital is and it doesn't have A&E and closes at 1645 everyday🤷‍♀️
Nearest hospitals are Broomfield in Maldon or Clacton in......well Clacton.

• Wow

dollypumpkin

Oh god that advent calendar full of farm animals is a build up to hinch farm isn’t it. The dolls house with the farm animals arranged neatly in pens outside it.
CALLING IT NOW. FUCKING BINGO MATE.
I just had that same thought! An animal every day and then a key on 24th December, dolls house surrounded by animals then a shitty pan out to the real hinch farm covered in poopy belles best and a 10 foot Christmas tree 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

SpinachMushroom

Random off topic rant but who knows earth made decanting washing products into clear jars a thing? I keep seeing reels of them and it’s just the silliest thing. The original packaging has all the safety info so why stick them in a clear jar like it’s some kind of sweet shop? HUNS

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
So today I spent hours alone in the car. In desperation to keep myself awake, I listened to the first episode of their podcast.

She said they used to go to Majorca together, and they’d look at the yachts and wish they could charter (she didn’t use that words obvs) one.
Then she said how amazing it would be to renew their vows on one of those yachts with their families.

Tentatively placing a bingo here for Christmas on a yacht.

• Wow
  • Haha