Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
Why does she never everrrr ever buy that poor 2yr old age appropriate toys? A poxy calculator yesterday, grey and fucking black and today a painting decorations set, is that even for kids? She's annoying me this morning with the over the top insta bollox, nothing is for Ronnie, all for her and her poxy followers 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 38

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
If you don’t like how it’s done then do it yourself, you’re a perfectly abled woman who can go up and down ladders yourself, maybe you pass down the dec’s to him, why do women like her always act like they can’t do such ‘manly’ jobs 🙄

Does Jamie have a job?
He’s Sophie’s lil bitch by the looks of it

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Instead of speaking to your husband like you hate him.. Why don't YOU go in the loft yourself you lazy lanky cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Her hair looked lovely in that wavy Bob before she’s pulled back that absolute pile of mismatched extensions. Looks like she had a medium sized dog flung over her shoulder.

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Why add Henry onto a fucking list, let it be about your CHILDREN, she literally takes every bit of magic away by going that bit too far.. She's gonna go off her nut when that dog dies

Did anyone else hear her snap her fingers to make the dog stop barking

And why have they got a blanket to sit on the sofa with but Henry can sit without one
I thought it was part of the song? Doesn't sound like finger snapping?

• Haha

Magee

VIP Member
You’re telling me, you hobbled off to Borough Market, one the most exciting, diverse and well revered foodie hot spots and you got a fucking WASABI.

If that doesn’t encapsulate what a basic hun she is I don’t know what will

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Mum of two

VIP Member
Soph darling it was an accident waiting to happen, all those wobbly door frames. 😆
Running to Len? 🤭
Can't quite believe that one sweetheart. Did you mean you left your phone downstairs and was running to catch up with Tattle?
Snapped toe? "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about." Oscar Wilde

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
2 things.

1- every single one of those popsa stories should state ad, and the ones with the tree should state ad for her brand too.

2- if Jamie has suddenly decided that Catholicism is the way, where’s the Religious side of the season? Nativity set, advent calendar with pictures in, advent candles which (I think) should have started last Sunday. Or any reference to religion at all?

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
She's marching down that corridor quite well for being in so much pain from a literal snapped in two toe 🤔

• Haha

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
I feel sorry for little Ronnie (don't usually comment on here but am today lol) it's probably all been said before but he is never allowed to do things for himself! I can see he's delayed maybe global development delay (not mocking my son is autistic/severe learning difficulties) or autism, but she isn't helping, he had to do a Christmas plate for nursery but she did it sorry Sophie he ain't going to win he never made it you did so its perfect, a child that age does not make anything perfect god if they did you'd be richer than you are 😂 and he's always been stopped and she jumps into do it! Let him explore! Poor mite!

• Heart

get the gossip

Where’s the colour 😭 id be damned if my kids don’t get to experience the quality street coloured Christmas tree lights and tack I had to endure, it’s what made Christmas… Christmas.
I’ll never understand it all, I really won’t. I’m 24 and want all the tacky, reds and greens as physically possible. Heck might even go all out with the gaudy ceiling decs my nan used to have, tape still stuck to the ceiling from the 80’s because of them
You’re so right, to me that sums up Christmas! All the colours, all the mismatched baubles, decorations that aren’t “on trend” but are full of memories and nostalgia. Couldn’t think of anything worse than a grey on grey on grey house filled with insta perfect “Christmas” decorations just to fit in with the rest of the huns 😏

• Heart

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Ok I just went on the husbands Instagram. Haven’t read on here today yet. And did I seriously just read a “fan message” she posted saying their favourite part of December is watching jabba the mutt eat advent treat every morning?
Pams voice popped into my head as soon as I read it; I’m sorry Stace you need to get a life (Gavin & Stacey)

• Haha

Brightstar72

VIP Member
There’s a site where you can see how many likes a page has if the person has hidden them. Save the Children post hasn’t hit 150,000 yet, it’s hovering around 146,000 which is pretty poor spread across their two accounts.

Followers are still increasing by a few hundred each day, but likes decreasing??? Go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow