Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hermione789

The more I watch her stories the more I feel sad for the boys. I remember Christmas being colourful with warm lights, lots of colourful decorations on the tree and around the house. Her boys won’t remember Christmas like that because it will be grey just like any other day in the year!
MAKE CHRISTMAS MORE FESTIVE SOPHA ATLEAST FOR YOUR KIDS. F*** the insta aesthetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Ejka

Making a fishing rod for the elf at 21:58 because she’s SUCH A GOOD MUM.

Is she fuck. It’s all for Insta. Her kids aren’t even 3. Won’t have a clue. Do one.
Exactly. What she is doing is making mums that don’t have time to scratch their arse feel even worse about the spare time they don’t have.

Must get the teshhsco mag in shot !

AD AD AD AD AD AD AD

On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me ....a shit little Christmas tree 🎵...

Take it away trolls........
On the second day of Christmas Jimbobnoknob gave to me, a long debated sky TEEVEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Chris ‘You seem a lot more at ease in your own skin this time around’

Hinch ‘I did quite a lot of radio at home and learnt to enjoy the chat. My followers are amazing. I mess up on here and they’re still there bless them’

Then she says

‘maybe it’s the oromorph from the hospital’

Sorry but oromorph for a toe?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
This bitch was pointing at Ronnie and laughing cause he had got glue or something on his outfit. What a set of friends she has
Omg shes actually cleared the table, hold the front page😳 so she can clear it for charity kids but not her own🙄🙄🙄🙄

On her Ig she's asking for donations and claiming there's over 4 million real people 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #463 Your so vain..I bet you think this thread is about you ...
Winning thread title by @Curlywurly82 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Quick recap.
Monday morning she was up at 2.47am tending to be worried about her Christmas plans. She blamed Jamie’s snoring on her being awake., there must have been a rogue piece of Jus’Rol stuck on his tonsils.
According to her she’s not got her tree ready, hasn’t wrapped any presents etc If only someone had released an over priced book with blank pages that she could note these things down in and get herself organised... or indeed if it was still November.
It’s ok though as a big trip is planned with their families, she made this sound like an impromptu decision they’d come up with at the dinner on Sunday, but clearly you need to plan and book Christmas breaks well in advance. If all else fails and her plans to travel somewhere go awry at least they’ll have some dead branches nailed to the wall.

Later she was trying her hand at being a beauty influencer again. Given her entire review of a product is “I laaav it”, her face is pumped with plastic and she’s never seen without a filter, it might seem an odd choice that Garnier want to work with her, particularly when we know her bathroom cabinet is full of Elemis creams.
The filter she used was so absurd she looked like she was streaming it live from Whoville and her windows and door frames are so buckled that the foundations of Castle Greyskull should be checked.

After this there was a tend clean which was just an advert for her Flash spray, minky sponges and her notebook. She cleaned her kitchen and inexplicably left a pile of dirty laundry in the middle of it. You can see her and the agent discussing how everything shouldn’t be quite too perfect in case she doesn’t seem relatable to other mums. As usual she failed the brief miserably.

She used the boys for content again in the evening with Lennieloveim being shown lying on the dog’s bed looking at lights...he just laaavs them. Natch.
And little Ronnieblessisart’s appointment with his speech therapist being discussed.

Tuesday and she started the day by letting us see Henry take a crap on the AstroTurf. Nice. And then mocking up a hilarious (in her own head) conversation between Ron and Len about Len crapping himself. How heartwarming.

After that it was off to PoundStretcher to do a relatable Hinch Haul before the hugely expensive Christmas holiday / new house reveal.
She came home with a load of accessories for Elf On The Shelf, a toilet seat for Ron so we all know she’s toilet training him. (We already know Soph after you posted a photo of your poor little boy sat on the loo!) she also bought some paint your own Christmas decorations, we assume for Ron, but probably for a date night with the increasingly absent from the camera James.

Place your bets now on how long Elf On The Shelf will last..though it could be fun this year as BFF Stacey (love ya bubs) is also doing it this year and things are bound to get competitive.
Personally I’m hoping for a strong start with the Elf being baked into a Jus’Rol croissant this morning.

Next up was an ad for her shitty wreath from tesshco. It honestly is crap. It’s scented too. Why? What do wreaths normally smell of? It’s tiny and she’s also hung it too high up on her front door so it looks even more ridiculous. It’s like a pimple on a elephant’s arse.

After that we were treated to a pointless story of Len laughing and Hinch eye fucking herself and another reminder the elf is coming today.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
Oh wow guyssss , my first Fred title...in true Hinch style I'd like to thank myself for being amazing 🤣

Fab recap as always !

Wonder what lies she will spout over the next 24 days ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Did the Elf seriously need to be addressed to the dog too? Grow up. Also, is that dog advent calendar going to be hanging all the time coz I’m sure even the dumbest of dogs would figure out how to grab all the treats at once 🤔

Nice to see that Ron haz footz though!

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I’m a bit behind coz I actually work for living so it’s probably already been said but she’s basically taken the only 3 baubles that Ron was allowed to try and hang on “his tree” on the first place and replaced them with decorations that SHE wants that SHE has hung on there. Why is she even still calling it “Ron’s tree” when it’s clear that the poor kid has absolutely nothing to do with it?

• Sad

NewZealandEr

Theory: the advent calendar was filmed back when she first got her nails (anyone know when that was? October?) which would be easy enough to do as the boys are too young to know when it’s actually December.
I think this because the wreath has mysteriously moved from outside the front door to inside. It would be weird if Slofa had decorated the front door for Christmas months before - and before the Hinch wreath was officially released.
64D9317D-D1F1-430D-93E9-018EE7ADBE9A.jpeg

6BE3081D-4664-4D68-B82D-6002EDDBB4CE.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
So relieved to see the dog has a calendar full of treats, was worried he was wasting away and might have slimmed down to being just the 3 stone overweight rather than his normal 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Danielle0120

VIP Member
CleVvvvaaahhhhHhHHHHHHhhhhh

I don't want to be a little nobhead right but we've heard him say ba loads now, she's using the omg look at Ron he's coming on loads because we're teaching him so much at home. Not really cos he's wait ba 3 times. Time to teach something else instead of having him repeat ba 50 times a day for you own content.

And I don't believe he got green because she asked, he threw it down and picked something up before she even had time to finish screeching CLEVAAHHHH.. It was clearly coincidence. She's using him as a prop and it's unfair.

sandytoes

I broke my ankle running to tattle to read comments on the extensions, they are not a colour match and not blended with her hair you can clearly see what's extension and whats her hair 🤣

• Haha