Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Sorry if it's been said but this whole 'broken toe' has to be to get all the sheep to give her sympathy and to distract them after the disgusting way she spoke to Jamie yesterday. Shes obviously had a read on here and thought "oh shit maybe was a bit too far"🙄
What did she say to him? I missed it 😩 letting her true nasty bitch side out no doubt..

Reactions: 4

honchmad

Sorry if it's been said but this whole 'broken toe' has to be to get all the sheep to give her sympathy and to distract them after the disgusting way she spoke to Jamie yesterday. Shes obviously had a read on here and thought "oh shit maybe was a bit too far"🙄
Have these stories been deleted? I can’t see anything about it?

Reactions: 2

grannyof2

Chatty Member
God she looks so much better with her natural, short hair
I wouldn’t call her hair short but yes she’s much better with her natural hair

No idea. But I reckon Stacey herself is today, she’s posted loads of pics of Rex speaking really well.
Much as I dislike hinch I hate how ss seems to deliberately show her child chatting away, maybe it’s not done on purpose but if it’s is that’s horrible, I think if my friends child had problems I’d try to be a bit more sensitive but then they’re only tend friends and I can’t really decide which one annoys me the most, they’re both extremely fake and just not likeable at all, I don’t understand how so many people are taken in by them

Last edited:
Reactions: 1