Mrs Hinch #463 You’re so vain, I bet you think this thread is about you..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #463 Your so vain..I bet you think this thread is about you ...
Winning thread title by @Curlywurly82 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Quick recap.
Monday morning she was up at 2.47am tending to be worried about her Christmas plans. She blamed Jamie’s snoring on her being awake., there must have been a rogue piece of Jus’Rol stuck on his tonsils.
According to her she’s not got her tree ready, hasn’t wrapped any presents etc If only someone had released an over priced book with blank pages that she could note these things down in and get herself organised... or indeed if it was still November.
It’s ok though as a big trip is planned with their families, she made this sound like an impromptu decision they’d come up with at the dinner on Sunday, but clearly you need to plan and book Christmas breaks well in advance. If all else fails and her plans to travel somewhere go awry at least they’ll have some dead branches nailed to the wall.

Later she was trying her hand at being a beauty influencer again. Given her entire review of a product is “I laaav it”, her face is pumped with plastic and she’s never seen without a filter, it might seem an odd choice that Garnier want to work with her, particularly when we know her bathroom cabinet is full of Elemis creams.
The filter she used was so absurd she looked like she was streaming it live from Whoville and her windows and door frames are so buckled that the foundations of Castle Greyskull should be checked.

After this there was a tend clean which was just an advert for her Flash spray, minky sponges and her notebook. She cleaned her kitchen and inexplicably left a pile of dirty laundry in the middle of it. You can see her and the agent discussing how everything shouldn’t be quite too perfect in case she doesn’t seem relatable to other mums. As usual she failed the brief miserably.

She used the boys for content again in the evening with Lennieloveim being shown lying on the dog’s bed looking at lights...he just laaavs them. Natch.
And little Ronnieblessisart’s appointment with his speech therapist being discussed.

Tuesday and she started the day by letting us see Henry take a crap on the AstroTurf. Nice. And then mocking up a hilarious (in her own head) conversation between Ron and Len about Len crapping himself. How heartwarming.

After that it was off to PoundStretcher to do a relatable Hinch Haul before the hugely expensive Christmas holiday / new house reveal.
She came home with a load of accessories for Elf On The Shelf, a toilet seat for Ron so we all know she’s toilet training him. (We already know Soph after you posted a photo of your poor little boy sat on the loo!) she also bought some paint your own Christmas decorations, we assume for Ron, but probably for a date night with the increasingly absent from the camera James.

Place your bets now on how long Elf On The Shelf will last..though it could be fun this year as BFF Stacey (love ya bubs) is also doing it this year and things are bound to get competitive.
Personally I’m hoping for a strong start with the Elf being baked into a Jus’Rol croissant this morning.

Next up was an ad for her crappy wreath from tesshco. It honestly is crap. It’s scented too. Why? What do wreaths normally smell of? It’s tiny and she’s also hung it too high up on her front door so it looks even more ridiculous. It’s like a pimple on a elephant’s arse.

After that we were treated to a pointless story of Len laughing and Hinch eye bleeping herself and another reminder the elf is coming today.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 118
This is the first time I’ve managed to catch up with a thread before a new one starts, she’s definitely ready for the tip now!
Best thing for you to do now Sophie *tend* rose is get off the gram and concentrate on your kids! Actually spend time with them

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just like the elf I'm back 🥰
great recap @Bunnykins.. I'm at least 10 behind so got a lot of catching up to do..
Hope you're all OK 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Surely she has missed an opportunity to release an all grey Elf on the Shelf with Tesco.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Does anyone remember the time she filmed inch getting Ron dressed? Ron was clearly uncomfortable an making some kind of noise to express that an she was making out he was saying mummy do it? This was a while ago but she was making out in it that Ron always asks his mum to get him dressed, when we now know that wasn't the case!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
I hope everyone’s ready for Henry the Ate to munch down on 24 treats this morning, from his personalised advent calendar. 😂🙄

Happy 1st December everyone...strap yourselves in, we have another 24 days of this 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 63

No swears in titles! 🙊

Quick recap.
Monday morning she was up at 2.47am tending to be worried about her Christmas plans. She blamed Jamie’s snoring on her being awake., there must have been a rogue piece of Jus’Rol stuck on his tonsils.
According to her she’s not got her tree ready, hasn’t wrapped any presents etc If only someone had released an over priced book with blank pages that she could note these things down in and get herself organised... or indeed if it was still November.
It’s ok though as a big trip is planned with their families, she made this sound like an impromptu decision they’d come up with at the dinner on Sunday, but clearly you need to plan and book Christmas breaks well in advance. If all else fails and her plans to travel somewhere go awry at least they’ll have some dead branches nailed to the wall.

Later she was trying her hand at being a beauty influencer again. Given her entire review of a product is “I laaav it”, her face is pumped with plastic and she’s never seen without a filter, it might seem an odd choice that Garnier want to work with her, particularly when we know her bathroom cabinet is full of Elemis creams.
The filter she used was so absurd she looked like she was streaming it live from Whoville and her windows and door frames are so buckled that the foundations of Castle Greyskull should be checked.

After this there was a tend clean which was just an advert for her Flash spray, minky sponges and her notebook. She cleaned her kitchen and inexplicably left a pile of dirty laundry in the middle of it. You can see her and the agent discussing how everything shouldn’t be quite too perfect in case she doesn’t seem relatable to other mums. As usual she failed the brief miserably.

She used the boys for content again in the evening with Lennieloveim being shown lying on the dog’s bed looking at lights...he just laaavs them. Natch.
And little Ronnieblessisart’s appointment with his speech therapist being discussed.

Tuesday and she started the day by letting us see Henry take a crap on the AstroTurf. Nice. And then mocking up a hilarious (in her own head) conversation between Ron and Len about Len crapping himself. How heartwarming.

After that it was off to PoundStretcher to do a relatable Hinch Haul before the hugely expensive Christmas holiday / new house reveal.
She came home with a load of accessories for Elf On The Shelf, a toilet seat for Ron so we all know she’s toilet training him. (We already know Soph after you posted a photo of your poor little boy sat on the loo!) she also bought some paint your own Christmas decorations, we assume for Ron, but probably for a date night with the increasingly absent from the camera James.

Place your bets now on how long Elf On The Shelf will last..though it could be fun this year as BFF Stacey (love ya bubs) is also doing it this year and things are bound to get competitive.
Personally I’m hoping for a strong start with the Elf being baked into a Jus’Rol croissant this morning.

Next up was an ad for her crappy wreath from tesshco. It honestly is crap. It’s scented too. Why? What do wreaths normally smell of? It’s tiny and she’s also hung it too high up on her front door so it looks even more ridiculous. It’s like a pimple on a elephant’s arse.

After that we were treated to a pointless story of Len laughing and Hinch eye bleeping herself and another reminder the elf is coming today.

Brilliant, I just love it! I really do guysssschh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone remember the time she filmed inch getting Ron dressed? Ron was clearly uncomfortable an making some kind of noise to express that an she was making out he was saying mummy do it? This was a while ago but she was making out in it that Ron always asks his mum to get him dressed, when we now know that wasn't the case!
😦 Poor child. I thought it was interesting she said his attention span is poor. Is it really? Has she noticed she also suffers from ussher? She can't let him do something by himself for 2 seconds before getting her claws in or grabbing his hand and taking control. He has also probably never had the chance to concentrate on anything because his ma won't let him. He looked very engaged playing with that toy at ma barker's.

Byt Soph knows best I'm sure, she knows what he wants by just looking at him though. She's a mind reader 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Morning you Elf hating nusty lot 😘
Awesome job as always @Bunnykins life Chez Doodle is a bit manic lately so I’m relying extra hard on your recaps! 😍

I had a thought (danger! 🚨) Remember when she was at Fiddle’s place the other day and she panned round to the sofa? Did it look like Soph’s grey sofa to anyone else? Also she changed direction really fast after just showing a bit of it 🧐

Am I going nuts? (Don’t answer that! 😅)
Has she given Fiddle her old sofa now she’s moving?
Is everything now a prerecord as the rooms are bare?

The plot thickens! 🕵️‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
'The filter she used was so absurd she looked like she was streaming it live from Whoville and her windows and door frames are so buckled that the foundations of Castle Greyskull should be checked.' 😂 😂

Laughed through the whole recap but that was my favourite bit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Morning you Elf hating nusty lot 😘
Awesome job as always @Bunnykins life Chez Doodle is a bit manic lately so I’m relying extra hard on your recaps! 😍

I had a thought (danger! 🚨) Remember when she was at Fiddle’s place the other day and she panned round to the sofa? Did it look like Soph’s grey sofa to anyone else? Also she changed direction really fast after just showing a bit of it 🧐

Am I going nuts? (Don’t answer that! 😅)
Has she given Fiddle her old sofa now she’s moving?
Is everything now a prerecord as the rooms are bare?

The plot thickens! 🕵️‍♀️

I’m obsessed with how much you people notice that goes right over my head 😂😂

• Haha

No swears in titles! 🙊

Quick recap.

Oh wow guyssss , my first Fred title...in true Hinch style I'd like to thank myself for being amazing 🤣

Fab recap as always !

Wonder what lies she will spout over the next 24 days ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Anuvvvvaa amazing recap 👏

Happy bleeping December. My favourite time of year!!!! ❄ I'm a happy little bleep today guysh xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Did anyone else hear her snap her fingers to make the dog stop barking

And why have they got a blanket to sit on the sofa with but Henry can sit without one

• Haha
Reactions: 49
duck me can she not keep that bloody dog out of anything??
I love my dogs more than just about anyone else in the world but they are dogs! They don’t need a massive chewy every morning of December and if I still had little kids around they wouldn’t be getting a look in.
Why does this give me such rage?! 🤯

I’ve just seen some stories from a speech therapist who Hinch follows showing how to do the bucket (and other similar activities).There is no way Soph would put the time and effort into it. At most she would do it once, expect it to work immediately and when it doesn’t, label him naughty and not bother again. It’s definitely time for James to step up and do what she can’t be bothered to. Although she’ll obviously claim it was her that put the work in because she knows Ron better than any one 🙁🙄

Reactions: 29
Why add Henry onto a bleeping list, let it be about your CHILDREN, she literally takes every bit of magic away by going that bit too far.. She's gonna go off her nut when that dog dies

Did anyone else hear her snap her fingers to make the dog stop barking

And why have they got a blanket to sit on the sofa with but Henry can sit without one
I thought it was part of the song? Doesn't sound like finger snapping?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.