Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mollydog

VIP Member
Tend poo
Henry’s poo
Lennie’s poo
Poo on her shoe
Now PJ poo

Why is she obsessed with poo?

Any poo I missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
66B8400C-1332-4199-862E-18E0AC43C8A4.png
I’m sure it was already messaged on here but you lovely people move so fast. The holding him back what’s that all about??

also, let’s be real, her and big Kanye vest were really bickering, she just thought she would be relatable. Instead she came across quite nasty for no reason. We’ve all seen her go into the loft, sure trace lives up there. Wish someone would stick her in the loft and leave her there the miserable, selfish, freeloading prat.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Louk

VIP Member
This reminds me of last Xmas, we were unable to travel to see family (as most of us were!) so it was just me, him and the kids for Xmas. Husband decided to go retro and he kitted the house out in those proper 80s decs (see attached) for the kids to enjoy. It was so tacky yet so wonderful, we both felt like kids again!

Once again another day has gone by I'm glad my house is a home and not an Instasham ❤
I can’t cope with this, my heart hurts too much. My Dad bought lights from Germany in the 60s. They were colourful and almost had little cut glass(plastic?) lampshades on them. Every year my mum would turn them on in the box and thank them for still lighting up after 30 years. In the 00s I made her throw them away because they were naff and I wanted nice warm white ones. How I regret that almost every single day. That and her brown pot hen to keep the eggs in 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
'The filter she used was so absurd she looked like she was streaming it live from Whoville and her windows and door frames are so buckled that the foundations of Castle Greyskull should be checked.' 😂 😂

Laughed through the whole recap but that was my favourite bit!

• Haha
  • Heart

get the gossip

Only a hincher would spend a fortune on their rented property to make it look as chavvy as fuck. Then complain when the landlord puts the house up for sale 🤣🤣
All may not be what it seems here….

3F812530-5700-47C9-B25B-CEAD63AFB2F0.jpeg
FF71C24B-5DD0-421C-B134-B99850EDE548.png

Sorry if this is a bit of a derailing (although Mrs Hinch is mentioned in the article title lol).
I do love a good public Facebook slanging match😏 only from afar though! My own dirty laundry stays strictly private… couldn’t think of anything worse 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Mum of two

VIP Member
I'm so confused why she does Christmas crafts that are suitable for her child to do with her, on her own. 🤷🏼‍♀️ First it was Ronnie's Christmas competition plate, then decorating Ronnie's tree, she pushed his hand away and it was up too high so he couldn't reach it. Then there was the reindeer pops today, and now the jumpers that apparently her and inch created.
Why wouldn't you include your 2 year old in any of these activities and make it about them, make memories and have a lovely time with your child?
She's has to make it all about her all...the...time. It's exhausting watching her car crash attempt at parenting. 🙄
All those adults around the table and not one of them can pull Ronnie onto their lap and give him a brush, glue and felt shapes.
Selfish bar-stewards the lot of them. 😒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
Of to tescossss to buy one these beauty's! Oh no wait I pass thanks! This women would sell anything if it has her name on it and a little heart ffs!! She may sell her soul what a cock womble 🤣🤣
Who the fuck even thinks
‘Right let’s get the decs up, don’t forget the festive Christmas succulents!!’
She’d sell a mar if she could

• Haha

Katlen12

VIP Member
I’d say this might be impossible to get to £4 mill now hunnay....from what I’v heard cumslut and bum stretcher both have short arms and long pockets! They didn’t even bother to buy her blank notebook ffs 😆🤷‍♀️

2BCACE8D-463C-4C1C-8203-8A7623510B1E.jpeg

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
So the nurse told her she loves watching her stories. Didn’t quite manage to catch that bit on camera though! And why no pic of the x ray? I don’t believe she wouldn’t have taken one

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
She doesn’t have ANY pics of the boys up on any of her walls (I’m 99% sure anyway) she does have 2 of her first born mind you.. but the only time she’ll happily display a pic of her boys together is when she’s getting paid for it.

GET👏🏼IN👏🏼THE👏🏼FUCKING👏🏼BIN #shitmaw

• Heart

Sillysally

I think everyone’s in agreement that her tone with her huns is completely disrespectful and the fact she’s sharing what a witch she is to him, being all condescending while she barks orders, is humiliating. Should be for the both of them. But what pisses me off all the more is she is raising two young boys. And this is the example that she is setting for them on acceptable treatment from a significant other…or really from anyone. She’s shared so many stories in the past, saying how terrified she is that the world will be mean to Ron as he grows older and will he ever be made fun of, or go without friends, etc. And yet this is the example she is setting for them. It’s okay if your partner treats you terribly and acts like you’ve got it all wrong, even if you are trying to do your best to please them. Yah, Jamie is an odd one. But maybe the “world” will think that of her babes as well. Your partner is with you because they accept all of you…no? And even if the kids aren’t home or napping, she has shared video of herself pissing off at their father on social media…you think no one will ever mention it to them some day? Like, Hey…nice that your mum wears the pants in the family and your pops puts up with her shit!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Does anyone remember the time she filmed inch getting Ron dressed? Ron was clearly uncomfortable an making some kind of noise to express that an she was making out he was saying mummy do it? This was a while ago but she was making out in it that Ron always asks his mum to get him dressed, when we now know that wasn't the case!
😦 Poor child. I thought it was interesting she said his attention span is poor. Is it really? Has she noticed she also suffers from ussher? She can't let him do something by himself for 2 seconds before getting her claws in or grabbing his hand and taking control. He has also probably never had the chance to concentrate on anything because his ma won't let him. He looked very engaged playing with that toy at ma barker's.

Byt Soph knows best I'm sure, she knows what he wants by just looking at him though. She's a mind reader 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha

RedRosed

VIP Member
I’m sorry but if you wear extensions (I do) for the love god get them to match your own hair please.
EFEF9A95-2FFA-4908-B9A4-A0DB9194FF78.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Popsicle12345

I’m not defending Jamie by any stretch of the imagination (his just as lazy as she is) HOWEVER who the hell does she think she’s is speaking to anyone like that! I’ve never got so angry watching a video like that! Imagine if he spoke to her like that and put it up all over social media, there would be absolutely uproar, but yet it’s fine for her to speak to him like that and share it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart