Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolMom

VIP Member
Her adding "yes they are real!" about the shitty succulents has reminded me of her moss.

What happened to the moss? Did it go to moss people? I thought she laaaaved it :(

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Bunnykins

VIP Member
.. She really will flog anything won't she

That's the least Christmassy fucking thing I've ever seen. It's got no colour... Bit baffled really
46755195-C85E-4DC4-9990-7E2C96BA503D.jpeg

I imagine Santa looks like this when he scrambles out of the off centre fireplace at Castle Greyskull...

• Haha

Wendy22

🎶 On the 9th day of Christmas hinchy lied to me said she was going to walk poor Henrryyy🎶

• Haha

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Ah, the great Christmas succulent.
A staple of everyone’s festive period.
Say what you like about Hinch, but when it comes to missing the mark she’s consistent.
Christmas-fucking-succulent-my-arse

• Haha
Reactions: 56

CB1977

As an ED nurse …..
She’s walking INCREDIBLY well for someone with a broken toe.
We dont usually X-ray as there isn’t that much treatment strap it up lovely and get on your way
Oramorph - purely because she’s been a drama queen
Soph - we are toooooooo fuckin busy for your dramatics. You could of waited until the morning and gone to a local urgent treatment centre / minor injuries unit. You did not warrant an overnight trip to hospital.
perhaps come and do a shift and see 90 year olds waiting 13 hours for beds as doctors are too busy tending to the dramatics of a wannabe

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Anuvvvvaa amazing recap 👏

Happy fucking December. My favourite time of year!!!! ❄ I'm a happy little cunt today guysh xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Belbel90

I know this is very minor compared to most peoples posts but it really annoys me how she made such a big thing once about not drinking hot drinks or only hot chocolate and now she is always having a ‘cuppa’. Just shows how she will change who she is to be relatable 👎

Reactions: 54

Ffairy

Fuck sake. The elf thing does my bloody head but all my friends who do it at least give their elf a fucking name.

To Ronnie and Lennie
Love Elf .

Fuck me you must have been up all night thinking of that one. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Writing messages to herself again. One of them has the infamous space comma space. You’d think she’d pay more attention to this by now 😂

Sloppy.
79DF6B73-22D6-4FAA-890D-E6D5380DF280.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

omg123ha

Her recent story of her shouting and balling at Jamie. honestly…. My partner would be down in a flash saying do it yourself you nasty cow.

Reactions: 52

C7tyBlue5

Why can’t she just put the festive little bastard in a random place without all the added shit like the rest of us? Why does she always have to be so extra! Showing off again as usual. There will be parents out there who can’t afford an elf and the all the fancy things she buys to stage the fucker all month. ‘Ooooh look at me and my lavish Christmas’. Fuck off you twat.

* I meant the elf not inch!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Picklelily

VIP Member
Ewww she's done the equivalent of a fb check in. "Sophie Rose Hinchliffe is at Maldon General hospital"

🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51