Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Whatttt issss isssshit darlllllinnggg!!?? Show me, show me!

🙄 WTF is wrong with her?
That's enough of her for me for today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Age appropriate crafts for Ron yet again Soph? 😡
Tbfffff I've got decorations like this from b&m to do on Sunday when we write our santa lists and put our tree and decs up, we always make a fun day of it and my kids are 8, just turned 5 and nearly 4. I've just got better brighter paints to put with them and they'll have a great time. Ronnie will be just fine with them if she actually lets him go off on them without interfering.

So is she going to give the kids gifts every single bastard morning leading up to Christmas?
I'm sure last year Ronnie had a massive advent calender filled with toys, day one was a big empty truck with spaces for all the mini cars, then everyday til Xmas he opened a tiny little hot wheels car to put inside the truck. As a present its great, my kids have all had one and there brill but as an advent calender it's a stupid idea, by the first week Ronnie was totally over opening the same toy everyday.
What's wrong with a bloody standard chocolate character advent calender 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 50

CoolMom

VIP Member
Where’s the colour 😭 id be damned if my kids don’t get to experience the quality street coloured Christmas tree lights and tack I had to endure, it’s what made Christmas… Christmas.
I’ll never understand it all, I really won’t. I’m 24 and want all the tacky, reds and greens as physically possible. Heck might even go all out with the gaudy ceiling decs my nan used to have, tape still stuck to the ceiling from the 80’s because of them
This reminds me of last Xmas, we were unable to travel to see family (as most of us were!) so it was just me, him and the kids for Xmas. Husband decided to go retro and he kitted the house out in those proper 80s decs (see attached) for the kids to enjoy. It was so tacky yet so wonderful, we both felt like kids again!

Once again another day has gone by I'm glad my house is a home and not an Instasham ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
I get the feeling that she thinks it’s normal to talk like that, maybe big Freda speaks to weepy Alan like it, and she makes a show of it because she thinks that’s what other people do.
Like when she has those weird videos of her sniffing the baby’s head, and looking all serious rocking the baby, I think she does that because she thinks thats what other people do too.
It feels like she doesn’t have any personality of her own so she just posts things trying to act how she thinks other people act.

• Heart

Tit.tat

VIP Member
Excuse me for being a miserable see you next Tuesday…. But I really don’t get this whole a present a day until Christmas lark!! I’ve seen a. Fair few of my parent friends doing it and I really don’t get why?! How many parents do it and it’s not for the gram in the league of parent of the year and top trumps?
I shall now see my miserable ass out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

EmmaE54

VIP Member
Did anyone else hear her snap her fingers to make the dog stop barking

And why have they got a blanket to sit on the sofa with but Henry can sit without one

• Haha

Ejka

Look who’s friends with Georgia again.

Also brace yourselves for MNers coming over from that thread.

Hi new guys, if you are coming to nosey over here from the thread on MN 👋. We really are a lovely bunch and we look after each other. What we don’t like is influencers making £24k for a story which doesn’t label as #ad, is showing various DANGEROUS actions such as tiny toys for babies, fabric softener on walls and doors and vases on sinks. All of which she has been asked to correct and show her followers that she was wrong but is yet to apologise for ANYTHING.
She is a liar, a con and a danger to people’s mental health.
So again, hi, please make yourself at home.

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
Why is she running around the house with that jumper and no bottoms on again? I think that toilet training seat might’ve been for Hinch herself… well doneeeee cleevvaaaaaa girrrrrlllllllll👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
As a radiographer (the person that takes xrays) I can confirm that protocols constantly change regarding what people are xrayed for. In the last couple of years, toes have no longer been xrayed for fractures. The only exception is the big toe. The reason being, what everyone here is already saying, even if your toe is broken, there's nothing they can do, so it's pointless radiation! Also ps, yesterday was the largest increase in positive covid cases in months, the NHS is on its knees. 1000s have died from covid over the last couple of years. But Sopha walks down the hospital corridor in the middle of the night, stopping a nurse to tell her she's "broken her toe". Do you really think that nurse cares?! There are much bigger and more important issues than a fake broken toe from a narcissist 🤔

• Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Poor old Jamie. I feel for him married to her, I know we skit at him, but he takes a lot of shit from her. She talks to him like utter crap. As I’ve said before, if it was the other way round there’d be uproar.

Oh and btw Soph, your hair extensions look awful.

Reactions: 48

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Why can’t James find the decorations? Surely they’re all neatly stacked in ‘Christmas Corner’ in the loft?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Where’s the colour 😭 id be damned if my kids don’t get to experience the quality street coloured Christmas tree lights and tack I had to endure, it’s what made Christmas… Christmas.
I’ll never understand it all, I really won’t. I’m 24 and want all the tacky, reds and greens as physically possible. Heck might even go all out with the gaudy ceiling decs my nan used to have, tape still stuck to the ceiling from the 80’s because of them

• Haha
  • Heart

RedRosed

VIP Member

Jamie in the loft trying to find the clearly labelled boxes whilst getting shouted at for nothing

• Haha

Popsicle12345

Why the fuck is she so fucking rude! I’d never speak to my husband like that! If she don’t like it, how about she gets up that loft ladder herself and gets the decorations down herself. That’s really angered me! I know Jamie can be a dick but he doesn’t need to be spoken to like that!!

Reactions: 46
Wow she speaks to Jamie like shit! Get up the ladder yourself you lazy cow! Me and my husband bicker but Jesus I would never film it and show it to people! If that’s what she shows to 4 million bots how does she behave behind closed doors!

• Heart
Reactions: 46